Flapjacks - To Eat or Not to Eat....

scirishman

OK People, midway through my first week and already thinking ahead. Nice lady in Pharmacy says I can start having the flapjacks from week 2 and as a lover of flapjacks (with a penchant for peanuts!) I'm thinking the FJ's will be a better option than the shakes.

Discuss.

:character00148:

I too love peanuts & flapjack, but these are the food of the devil really awful took one bit had to spit it out!

Thanks ladies...so not good so far! Quite liking the shakes now but a bit of variety and all that...I suppose they can let me try one!

Personally i found the diet easier thinking of this as a liquid only diet.

Reason being if I'm not eating ANYTHING i'm not craving food, I know I cant have food, If I have a little i know i will be hankering for pie in a tin!

Water is the key, lots and lots of water.

Although I'm sure other peeps will give other answers.

Personally i found the diet easier thinking of this as a liquid only diet.

Reason being if I'm not eating ANYTHING i'm not craving food, I know I cant have food, If I have a little i know i will be hankering for pie in a tin!

Water is the key, lots and lots of water.

Although I'm sure other peeps will give other answers.

Bob on mate :) Or at least for me... different strokes for different folks...

lmao @ 'pie in a tin'... those Fray Bentos ones are lush... pour in half a can of peas & that's a proper good bachelor meal for one :D

LOL....I love Fray Bentos pies YUM! Anyways back to flapjacks.....I personally think they are awful. I even tried toasting them as someone suggested, still awful!

Ask your chemist for one to try as they take a bit of getting use to, but some like them right away...

I take two packs and one peanut flapjack each day.

I hate the chicken soup:sign0137:

Men are on two packs a day...so if you swap one pack for flapjacks, then I presume you would be on two flapjacks plus your other pack?

Or can you have one "female" pack plus one flapjack and your "male" pack.:confused:

The benefit of flapjacks is that it gives you something to chew and they come in handy when out and about.

If you do get them be sure to drink a lot of water with them.:tear_drop:

I think they help in teaching you how to slow down when eating:p

Love Mini xxx

Yeah im going to away in the next few days and thinking should i get a few flapjack?? Will the chemist let u try them???

OK People, midway through my first week and already thinking ahead. Nice lady in Pharmacy says I can start having the flapjacks from week 2 and as a lover of flapjacks (with a penchant for peanuts!) I'm thinking the FJ's will be a better option than the shakes.

Discuss.

:character00148:
EAT, EAT EAT, They are FAB both flavours and if you have them with a vanilla latte (shake and coffee) its a lovely meal x

They are nothing like any flapjack I'd ever tasted before so don't be fooled. First time i thought they were disgusting, but I've learned to like them and have one every day washed down with LOTS of water. They have a kinda meaty texture and it's nice to be chewing again. Can't eat em fast though, takes me about 30 mins to get through one.

PLEASE put down the beer....Lol are you trying to put people off,there are many on here who would kill for a pint.
Hi and welcome by the way.
Toni X

I think they help in teaching you how to slow down when eating:p

Love Mini xxx

Hahahaha I like that. I have been munching on one for about an hour now and still have half of it to go. It will take my mind off not being able to eat while at work though so they can't be all that bad??

the flap jacks are great just go to a petshop feed the budgies some peanuts and then wait until theyve shat them out and da..da you have a free sample,best of luck!!

Lol i love flapjacks too however...LT flapjacks are vile! My chemist gave me a sample so it wasnt a waste of a meal, try that xx

Not great, but edible they really are an aquired taste. Dont get the peanut flapjacks mixed up with peanuts and flapjacks lol

ohhhhh the snickers flapjack has just sprung into my mind..! now that is a match made in heaven!

DONT DO IT!! Its like chewing cardboard! x

ohhhhh the snickers flapjack has just sprung into my mind..! now that is a match made in heaven!

Oh i!!! They are just the one they are!! Dont think i'll ever sniff one of those again never mind eat....but it'll all be worth it!! Everlasting slimness! x

Back