Flexi days ?

mrs big b

Gold Member
How many syns do you allow yourself on a flexi day as I'm having one tommorow .
Never had one before and only had low syns wed thurs & fri this week around 5 a day and will be Doing the same the other days until wi Tuesday . Really don't want a gain . God I worry so much lol

Bless - you do worry, but I'm sure that why you have done so well!! I can't believe your new picture avatar (I'm not sure how long it's been up), but you look FAB!

What are the flexi syns for? Do you plan to have a few drinks or a bit of an extragavance on a nice meal? I try to think about what I'm having, then plan a reasonable amount of syns that I know I can stick to.

For instance, if I'm having a night out with the girlies I will allow myself my normal 15 syns a day, plus 5 drinks in the eve of vodka (2.5 syns) and diet coke. And that comes to 27.5, so I will allow myself 30 syns for that day.

As many as you need to get through the special occasion basically
But you are not supposed to try and cut back after the day- just go back to your full syn allowance

Enjoy!

vickidyers said:
Bless - you do worry, but I'm sure that why you have done so well!! I can't believe your new picture avatar (I'm not sure how long it's been up), but you look FAB!

What are the flexi syns for? Do you plan to have a few drinks or a bit of an extragavance on a nice meal? I try to think about what I'm having, then plan a reasonable amount of syns that I know I can stick to.

For instance, if I'm having a night out with the girlies I will allow myself my normal 15 syns a day, plus 5 drinks in the eve of vodka (2.5 syns) and diet coke. And that comes to 27.5, so I will allow myself 30 syns for that day.

Aw thanks hunni :)
I'm having a day in London Xmas shopping with my eldest boy. Want to really treat him so will be out for lunch & tea . Was thinking of going to a steakhouse for lunch and push the boat out a little and have pudding . Never done that on a meal out before lol . Tea probably will be something we can grab to eat on the coach home. Probably can find something low syns when we get back it's my cousins wedding reception so maybe a drink or two there too . Oooh I can feel a really naughty day coming on

PatchworkPuss said:
As many as you need to get through the special occasion basically
But you are not supposed to try and cut back after the day- just go back to your full syn allowance

Enjoy!

Oh ok thanks :) I normally have no more than 8 syns a day anyway :)

Back