Flippy's food diary

Also had a shape crumble yogurt earlier (0.5 syns).

So syns so far are 9, plus should probably add another 2 as my w/meal bread was a little over the allowed 57g!

Oh and also had 2 cups of tea so that's part of a hexa. I'll probably have a mug of hot chocolate later (hexa and 1 syn).

So 12 syns in total if I'm being good and syning the extra bread weight!

Good for you, I too over estimate my syns....or under estimate my portion sizes if I can't weigh / measure

Love the shape delight crumbles, and so, so worth the 1/2 syn,
not tried the 5 bean chilli yet, normally have steak, jacket and salad in good old Wetherspoons

Debridger said:
Good for you, I too over estimate my syns....or under estimate my portion sizes if I can't weigh / measure

Love the shape delight crumbles, and so, so worth the 1/2 syn,
not tried the 5 bean chilli yet, normally have steak, jacket and salad in good old Wetherspoons

5 bean chilli is yum but they're a bit mean with their portion size!

Debridger said:
Maybe we should ask for a 10 bean chili lol

Don't worry about the small gain, if you've stuck to plan and you do this week, it'll go and more next WI

Thanks!

Food for today, Monday - mix2max

Breakfast
Fruit, yogurt and oats (hexb).
Tea (1).

Lunch - Green
Pasta and sauce with cheese (hexa).

Banana
DM Lite (5.5)

Dinner - Red
Salmon, roasted new pots (hexb), carrots and bns.

Hot chocolate (hexa and 1.5 syns).

How about some couscous or rice? or have leftover chilli, curry, stew, bolognaise
Weetabix for brekkie or the magic porridge (not tried it myself yet)or make a breakfast sandwich.
Last nights dinner - salmon and new potato salad, I'd maybe have a hardboiled egg with it too.
Some chunky soup and a sandwich?

Debridger said:
How about some couscous or rice? or have leftover chilli, curry, stew, bolognaise
Weetabix for brekkie or the magic porridge (not tried it myself yet)or make a breakfast sandwich.
Last nights dinner - salmon and new potato salad, I'd maybe have a hardboiled egg with it too.
Some chunky soup and a sandwich?

Rice is a great idea for lunch, thanks! My problem is I find something that I like and stick with it until I get sick of it! Still if it's working guess there isn't a problem!

Right, updating now so I don't completely blow it and have a McDonald's whilst we're out this morning!

Thursday

Breakfast
Fruit, yogurt and oats (hexb)
Cup of tea (1)

Lunch
Beans on toast (hexb) with cheese (hexa).
Shape crumble yogurt (0.5)
2 ginger nuts (4.5)

Dinner
Pepper, courgette and mushroom risotto (2 syns for the oil)

Hot chocolate (hexa and 1.5 syns) and a mini flake (4)

Friday

Breakfast
Fruit, yogurt and oats (hexb)
Tea (1)

Lunch
Pasta with sauce and cheese (hexa)
Crumble yogurt (0.5)

Then went out for a quiz night and supper was provided which was a white buttered bread roll with 2 slices of ham and pickle and a handful of crisps. Not too bad and probably within syns if I hadn't also had 2/3 of a bottle of red wine with it!!! Just looked that up and 500ml of wine is 17 syns

Bread rolls, White bap, 60g standard (7.5)
Butter (6?)
Pickle (1)
Crisps (4?)

OK so 37 syns in total, not as bad as I thought, WI on Monday so just need to cut back on syns for the next couple of days and have the minimun of 5 a day.

Plan for today so I don't totally lose it!

Saturday

Breakfast
Weetabix with 150ml of milk and a cup of tea (hexa and hexb). No time to make usual fruit salad as my son wasn't going to wait 5 minutes for me to get that ready!!!!! Normally get up an hour before him during the week to get ready and prepare breakfast before he's up.

Lunch will be
Bacon and egg (0.5) sandwich (hexb) with ketchup (2)

Dinner will be either
Stir fry veg with rice and a little chicken (synned) or
Chicken (synned) chips (McCain's Rustic Oven Chips, Skins On, frozen, 100g raw = 1 syn) and beans.

Probably best off having the rice and stir fry as I can just have a small amount of chicken whilst still having a sensible sized meal, but chicken chips and beans is easier, already have a cooked roast chicken in the fridge.

Glad I've worked all of that out and have a plan for the day as I was seriously considering just going off plan and getting something very bad for lunch whilst we're out this morning!!!

Back