Breakfast
Fruit, yogurt and oats (hexb).

Lunch
Super noodles.
Yogurt.

Dinner
Chicken (hexb), chips (2) and beans.

Cheese (hexa).
Went to make a hot chocolate but hardly had any milk yet so made a cherry options, usually have Green and Blacks mixed into hot milk, drank one mouthfull, yuk yuk yuk! Proper hot choc all the way for me. So had some cheese to make sure I had my hexa!

Wednesday - Red

Yes I'm actually doing a red day, kind of by accident, was going to be mix2max but then realised I'd not had any green free foods all day!

Breakfast
Tea (1).

Lunch
Slow roasted tomato and basil soup (from my new Covent Garden soup book) with cheese (hexa) on toast (hexb). Soup was lovely and tasty and super quick and easy to prepare!

Shape crumble yogurt (0.5)
Apple
Banana

Dinner will be
Roast chicken, roast carrots and roast bns (lots of bns!).

Flippy said:
Sounds nice, might have to look for a recipie, don't think I could have it for breakfast though!

I know, it's an unusual brekkie - but quite nice, it's not that spicy, just a tad

Today's red day looks good, I tried the SW. 'Heinz' speed tomato soup - lovely, I don't normally eat tomato soup, unless it's Heinz, but I can cope with this

Thursday

Breakfast
Tea (1).

Lunch
Jacket potato, beans and cheese (hexa).

Shape crumble yogurt (0.5).
Two two finger kit kats (11).

Dinner
Stir fried veg, chicken (hexb) and rice.

Hot chocolate (hexa and 1.5 syns).

Total syns 14.

Tomorrow's not going to be good, visiting my nan for lunch and then out for a meal at a friend's in the evening. Unfortunately her dietry belief is that carbs ate bad and fat is good, so dread to think how many syns will be in the meal!

Forgetting Friday evening and Saturday evening...Did follow plan Saturday breakfast (fruit, yogurt and oats) and lunch (very yummy butternut squash and parmesan soup!) but went out for dinner and had a burger in a bun with chips and mayo followed by the biggest chocolate brownie I have ever seen, topped with mint ice cream and covered in chocolate sauce! Also had a glass of red wine and a J2O. Now back on plan, expect a sts or gain this week or next but this is healthy eating for life and not a diet.

Sunday

Breakfast

Lunch
Parsnip and apple soup (1/2 hexa).
Banana.

Dinner
Meatballs (hexb and 5 syns) with tomato sauce and pasta. (1/2 hexa for parmesan).

Hot chocolate (hexa and 1.5 syns).

Hope you enjoyed yourself both Friday & Saturday, that's the right attitude - you still have a life, and life brings us those moments where you don't want to think about what you should & shouldn't eat
as you say - it's a lifestyle, healthy eating plan not a lose weight quick diet

Good day today, well done

Debridger said:
Hope you enjoyed yourself both Friday & Saturday, that's the right attitude - you still have a life, and life brings us those moments where you don't want to think about what you should & shouldn't eat
as you say - it's a lifestyle, healthy eating plan not a lose weight quick diet

Good day today, well done

Thanks I did!

Back