Flippy's food diary

Dinner was yummy! Chicken fillets were from Joes' sausages and I would definitely recommend them, had the hot and spicy ones tonight.

Just been spending the last hour and a half unpacking a few boxes and shifting furniture around, we moved almost a year ago but still have a room full of boxes! So I've had no syns today and still a hexa to have. Will probably have a hot chocolate (hexa and 2 syns).

Right that's it, no more EE days, except for tomorrow as we're eating out and my friend is making shepherd's pie. I'm always soooooo hungry when I do EE! Just had a massive plate of spag bol and still hungry so ate a massive banana! 2 HEXs is just not enough! Looking forward to getting to target when I can have even more HEXs! Actually I might give myself another HEXA today as breakfast was super free, lunch was green and it was only dinner that was EE!

Last night's dinner was,

Shepherd's pie with leeks, carrots and broccoli followed by panacotta and berry compote. Yummy!

Food for today (Saturday)

Breakfast
Fruit, yogurt and oats (hexb)

Lunch
Leek and bns soup with beans and pasta and 2 slices w/meal bread (hexb).
Packet of squares (5 syns).

Dinner will be
Pepper, onion and cheese (hexa) omelette with SW chips and beans.

WI this morning at 10 st 12.25, VERY pleased to be below 11 st! 1lb to go to get my 1st award, well 0.75 lb to go really, but had to record weight as 10 st 11.5 as they only do 0.5lb on SW online!

So food for today - Monday - mix2max

Breakfast - green
Fruit, yogurt, oats (hexb).
Cup of tea (1).

Lunch - green
Pasta and sauce with cheese (hexa).

Dinner will be red
Roast chicken, roasted new pots (hexb) and roasted bns and carrots.

Supper
Hot chocolate (hexa and 1.5 syns).

And if I don't have any other syns then I have a caramac (9) with my name on it!

Thursday - green

Breakfast
Fruit, yogurt and oats (hexb).

Grapes

Lunch
Pasta with sauce and cheese (hexa).

Had quavers (4.5) and apple crumble shape yogurt (0.5) when I really wanted a bag of cookies, chocolate and ice cream as I was feeling so down, managed to resist though.

Dinner
Veggie chow mein with Chinese chicken from Joe's Sausages (hexb).

Later I'll have a hot chocolate (hexa and 1.5 syns). Think I'll also use my full 15 syns today and have some chocolate, 8.5 syns to play with.

Back