Foo Fan 16/06/2011 - 12 weeks today until my holiday!!!

Foo Fan

Gold Member
I've just ordered my bumper pack... I've lost most of my weight on LT and just trying to lose the last bit before my holidays in September.. I'm also going to a wedding in August so would like to drop some lbs for that 2.

My weight on Tuesday at boots was 9st 10lb... Since Tuesday I have been using up LT shake and had 2 shakes and an evening meal - I will continue with this until my pack arrives.

I will weigh again next Tuesday and keep that was my official weigh in day :)

Last edited:
Welcome, you'll have that last bit off in no time..... wow, you've done really well and look fab for it!! Are you thinking of TS or WS?

Last edited:
Good luck Sarah on Exante. You will be back in maintenance mode sooner than you think.

Thanks both...

I'm going 2 follow TS for a month and see how I get on then.

Day 1 - going to have 3 LT shakes today (hopefully my pack will arrive tomorrow)

Hey lovely,
Good luck! You will be fine- you know the drill.
Make sure you don't forget us sniff sniff!

Thanks hun :)

How has today gone?

How'dya get on today sweety - also hope youre feeling all positive
and raring to go! xx

Today has gone well (ish) lol

My pack came so had a bar this evening - was really nice :) but I have had a couple of cups of tea with milk to get me through the day...

I'm not 2 worried at the moment if I have a bit of milk - it's better than having food... Will try to avoid it tomorrow!

Well done on getting through the day.

Day 2:-

Just on my way 2 the gym before work :)

No milk today - I need to break that habit!

Got a banana shake for breakfast - don't think I'm gonna like them so my plan is 2 drink them first.

It's a good plan to get rid if the ones you don't like so you have the nicer ones to look forward to.
Hope you get through the weekend.

Just had banana shake - not as bad as I thought...

Food - 615
Exercise - 249
Net - 366

I hate the chocolate shakes with a vengeance... they smell funny too :( Still, needs must and all that............ glad you're in the zone :)

Ooooh the banana shake was always my fave! yummo! :) x

Day 3... No gym today. Got bootcamp tomorrow at 10am. Gonna have a lazy day off today!

Enjoy your chill day today.

Was a bit naughty today and had milk in my tea - Seriously stopping this now! I will be 100% tomorrow... I had my bar for breaky today so was hungrier later in the day - so will keep the bar till last tomorrow...

How's milk in your tea naughty??? Have your milk and enjoy your tea Sarah... While it's skimmed milk?

X

Yeah it's skimmed milk :) it could be worse lol... I know u can have milk on cd and still be in ketosis so it doesn't stress me out that much... But on exante, LT is a no no!

Back