Food Diary - Dukan Diet - kb1979

kb1979

Hi Everyone, Here's my food diary while i'm on the Dukan Diet:

Attack Phase this week

Breakfast = 2 egg Omlette with chicken pieces
Lunch = 1 x chicken breast, turkey slices x 6, 0% fat Greek yogurt
Snack = 0% fat Activia cherry yogurt, chicken tikka kebabs
Dinner = Home-made burgers (will post recipe later)

Water = 1.75L

Last edited:
That looks tasty, not heard of Dukan diet before? Good luck with it anyway :).

11th May

Breakfast = 0% fat greek yogurt mixed with oatbran 1.5tbsp
Lunch = Home-made burger leftover from last night, 2 x chicken breasts, 6x Turkey slices
Snacks = 0% fat Activia yougurt
Dinner = Smoked salmon and dill omlette (2 eggs), 0% fat greek yogurt

Water = 1.75 litres

Last edited:
Recipe - Home-made burgers

Makes 6 burgers

500g Lean minced beef or turkey mince
1 x stock cube
3 x tbsp Oatbran
1-2 egg whites
1 tbsp Oregano
1 tbsp Basil
1 tbsp Sage
1/2 tbsp garlic powder

1. Put mince into a bowl and stir in the crushed stock cube and oatbran
2. Add the egg whites and mix together until all the egg has been absorbed (it should form into a compact mixture, not too sticky, if it is too sticky mix in a sprinkle of oatbran)
3. Then mix in the herbs
4. Take lumps of the mixture and with your hands make into 6 patties and grill on a medium heat for 10-20 minutes turning in between.

Last edited:
3rd day of Attack phase

Breakfast = Oatbran porridge - 1.5tbsp of oatbran + 100ml skimmed milk, microwaved for 3-4 mins, when it starts to cool it gets thicker, I stirred in some aspartame for a better flavour.
Lunch = Herby chicken kebabs x 6
Dinner = Chicken breast x 3, 1 x Activia FF yogurt
Water = 1.25 litres

13th May

Breakfast = Oatbran porridge
Lunch = 1 x chicken breast, turkey slices x 6, 1 x Salmon fillet
Snack = 0% fat Activia cherry yogurt
Dinner = Salmon fillet mashed up and added to some watercress with FF fromage frais, lemon juice and pepper. (decided to move to the cruise phase)

Water = 1.75L

Last edited:
19th May

Breakfast = Activia FF cherry yogurt
Lunch = Chicken tikka bites, turkey slices x3
Snack = Activia FF fruit yogurt
Dinner = Smoked Salmon with Rocket salad, ff Fromage frais + dill

Well done. Has anyone else got any daily menus, especially for attack phase as a few of us are joining and will find it very helpful.

Makes 6 burgers

1 x stock cube
3 x tbsp Oatbran
1-2 egg whites
1 tbsp Oregano
1 tbsp Basil
1 tbsp Sage
1/2 tbsp garlic powder

2. Add the egg whites and mix together until all the egg has been absorbed (it should form into a compact mixture, not too sticky, if it is too sticky mix in a sprinkle of oatbran)
3. Then mix in the herbs
4. Take lumps of the mixture and with your hands make into 6 patties and grill on a medium heat for 10-20 minutes turning in between.
I really want to make the turkey burgers today but have already had my oat bran for the day, is there anything else I can use instead?

Makes 6 burgers

1 x stock cube
3 x tbsp Oatbran
1-2 egg whites
1 tbsp Oregano
1 tbsp Basil
1 tbsp Sage
1/2 tbsp garlic powder

3. Then mix in the herbs
I really want to try these turkey burgers today but have already had my quota of bran is there anything I could use instead?

are you on cruise? what about wheatbran?
TBH you can leave out the bran, just add an egg and the herbs to the meat?

OK thanks Vicky, sorry am new to Minimins and having trouble sussing out all this posting, Lol I will get there, and No I am on Attack It will be 5 days tomorrow since I started Dukans

OK thanks Vicky, sorry am new to Minimins and having trouble sussing out all this posting, Lol I will get there, and No I am on Attack It will be 5 days tomorrow since I started Dukans

yeah lol except for the slight hic up :p

Ok Ok Scrumper so I had a slip on Saturday night and drank wine and bailey's :( I was going to start on Cruise on Sunday but because of my naughty night on Saturday I am going to start again from the beginning and do Attack for another 5 days........that will teach me to be so naughty

Back