ProPoints Food diary - I WILL lose 2st!!!

If anyone reads this & sees anywhere I am going wring then please let me know all advice welcome!

B - all bran (3) hazelnut milk (1) & green tea (0) = 4

L - roast chicken (3) mozzarella (3) & salad (0) = 6

T - whole wheat pasta (6) pesto (3) & cherry tomatoes (0) = 9

S - muller corner yoghurt (4) s.s milk for tea (1) bottle green cordial (1) apple (0) peach (0) pineapple (0) smoothie made with tropicana 100% pure orange juice, strawberries, raspberries & tsp vanilla extract (2) = 8

27/28 pp

Thanks bulldogdaisy!! I need support, started at 12st :( and would love to get down to 10st!

Just realised that the new British themed muller corners are higher in propoints (learnt that I shouldn't trust everything on the net) the apple crumble & eton mess ones are 5pp whereas the cherry bakewell ones are 6pp!!!!!!!! High pp for a yoghurt.

So I actually had 28/28pp yesterday!

So far 2day:

B- mixed cereal of all bran & dorset honey granola (5) hazelnut milk (1) & green tea (0) = 6

L- scrambled egg (4)

S- eton mess muller corner (5) s.s milk for tea (1)

Still have to decide what to have for tea tonight. Also I am starting night shift tonight so need to think of what to take with me to keep me going overnight. I have decided to keep my food diary midnight to midnight.

Any ideas what to take with me?

Claire x

Ouch about those yoghurts! Just shows you how things can be deceiving bout being healthy! As to work,do you mean a dinner type thing or snack?is there a microwave or fridge at work?

Clairebear are you weighing stuff out? :)
How about batch cooking 0pp soup as I would imagine night shifts you may feel more hungry than you would during a day shift??

Well I tend to have snacks more than actual meals on my nights as i don't generally work nights and find it hard to know what to eat but maybe I should try making some soup or proper meals to stop me snacking on the chocolates that are always at work.

Before ww my night shifts usually involved crisps, rolls, chocolate & sweets :(

I don't have time before work tonight to make soup so I'm thinking of taking a pita bread with chicken in and some fruit or a smoothie and possibly a bag of velvet crunch crisps??

Yes cazzabelle I weigh everything, I have noticed a huge difference between my previous portions & what I should be eating.

Claire x

You've asked me on the wrong week as no money till Friday so meals are abit samey this week! Jacket potato with various fillings,Quorn lasagne.pasta/veg combo.

Back