Food Diary - Keeping Me On Track! :)

Day 3 back on plan and I'm feeling good.

Today is a RED day.

B - activita vanilla yoghurt (0 syns) with 4 big strawberries & 1 cherry bakewell Alpen light (1/2 HexB)

L - chicken breast, 3 light babybel (HexA) and salad & raspberry activia yoghurt (0 syns)

D - chicken, bacon and leek 'pie' (potato HexB, philli HexA)

Snack - choc fudge Alpen light (1/2 HexB)

Syns- 2syna for 1 yorkie giant button!!!!!

Exercise- walk to and from work (15 mins each way)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Day 4 back on plan and I had a little look at the scales and have lost 1lb. Hoping to weigh in saturday and see a little more.

Today is a RED day.

B- activita vanilla yoghurt (0 syns) with a banana, a satsuma & 1 cherry bakewell Alpen light (1/2 HexB)

L - smoked salmon, 35g light phili (1/2 HexA), 2 ryvita wholegrain crispbreads (1/2 HexB) and salad & raspberry activia yoghurt (0 syns)

D - chicken, bacon and leek 'pie' (potato HexB, philli HexA) leftover from last night!

Snacks-

Syns-

Exercise- none today :(

Seeing puppetry of the penis at the local theatre tonight with a big group of friends. Saw it in 3D about 18 months ago and it was a laugh.

Last edited:
Weigh in tomorrow - sneak peek is making me think I could be in the 11s! Very surreal but I will feel amazing!

B- strawberries, raspberries, a nectarine, grapes & vanilla activia fat free yoghurt (0 syns) and an Alpen light (1/2 HexB)

L- ryvita wholegrain crispbreads *2 (HexB) 35g Philadelphia light (1/2 HexA) and smoked salmon with salad, 3 babybel light ( HexA) and an Alpen light (1/2 HexB)

D- chicken and vegetables

Syns - yorkie dessert - 8 syns!

Exercise - walk home from work, 15 mins

I would just like to point out in my job I have to climb a flight of stairs over 50 times a day answering a door to parents so that does count as exercise haha :)

Last edited:
Lost 2lbs this week :D cannot tell you how good it feel to hit the 11's. I can't remember when I was last 11st something, it's got to be nearly 9/10 years ago. Have also now hit the 2 stone loss mark - yay!

Now onwards and downwards to the last 1st 6lbs to get me to my target...

Attachments

• image-3377901109.jpg
    image-3377901109.jpg
    379.9 KB · Views: 32
Didn't have too bad a weekend, it was off plan but i didn't over eat :)
Today is back on the strict SW plan!

B - sultana bran and skimmed milk (HexA)

L - chicken breast and salad (lettuc, cucumber, peppers)
grapes, strawberries and pineapple with 0% fat vanilla activia yoghurt (0 syns)
1 alpen light(1/2 HexB)

D - chicken stir fry with soy sauce (0 syns)

Snack - alpen light (1/2 HexB)

Today is normally my day off but I got called in due to staff sickness so have actually worked for 5 hours today. It affected my meals a bit, in that they were sparse, but still on plan so far so can't complain.

B - 2 Alpen light (hexB)

L- sultana bran and skimmed milk (HexB and 1/3 HexA)

D - beef casserole with cauliflower, broccoli, carrot and onions. Made with passata and beef oxo

Snacks - highlights hazelnut (2 syns) & yorkie button (2 syns)

Syns - 4

Exercise - shred & 15 min walk to work

Today is normally my day off but I got called in due to staff sickness so have actually worked for 5 hours today. It affected my meals a bit, in that they were sparse, but still on plan so far so can't complain.

B - banana, satsuma, grapes, 3 strawberries, pineapple & activia cheery yoghurt (0 syns)

L- beef casserole with cauliflower, broccoli, carrot and onions. Made with passata and beef oxo. (Left over from last night) with 1 Alpen light (hexB) and activia forest fruit yoghurt (0 syns)

D - gammon & vegetables

Snacks - 1 Alpen light (1/2 HexB)

Syns -

Exercise - shred & 15 min walk to work

I need to get a HexA in somewhere today and another B if in going to make it a red day. Has has enough super free to make it EE if I just have one A.

Here we go again! :D

B: 5 strawberries and fat free yoghurt

L: whole meal toast, egg, cheese & salad

D:

Hex A: 35g cheese
Hex B: wholemeal bread *1 slice

Will fill this out as the day goes along :)

Last edited:
Oh it's been up & down! Hence why I haven't been doing sw! Have put on 7lbs since feb which in the grand scheme of things isn't too bad, trying to claw my way back to what I was now as I've got a holiday in 2 weeks!
Hope all is good with you x

B - sultana bran (hexB) & skimmed milk (1/2 hexA)

L - Ham and Cheese (HexA) salad
Strawberries and grapes
Fat free yogurt

D- chicken breast with melted cheese (1/2 hexA) and ham
Salad

Need a second HexB which I'll decide on after the gym!

Wow it has been a while since I've been here!
Back on Slimming World from tomorrow, 05/01/15, after putting on all but 9lbs of the 36lbs I lost back in 2012.
So here we go again....

Back