Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Oh yes!!

I don't think I'll be doing anything either, the flat is zapping all my money right now :-(

I lost 2lb tonight!! I have no idea how!! So pleased!! Definitely a nudge in the right direction!!

Whoo hoo!!

x x

Extra Easy Day

B: 2 x Chocolate Weetabix (B+2) Milk (A)

L: 2 x Wholemeal Bread, from 400g loaf (6) 1 x Tbsp Light Salad Cream (1.5) Ham, Leaves... Pineapple, Strawberries, Mullerlight - Vanilla

D: Asda Fresh Tastes Mediterranean Style Chicken Breasts - with Peppers, Onions and Tomatoes, and Feta (2.5) SW Chips and Salad - Leaves, Tomato Carrot, and Cucumber

S: Tangerine, Grapes, Pineapple, Melon, Strawberries and Blueberries (Fruit Platter shared with sis so minimal amounts of each) WW Caramel Mallow Wafer (2.5) Mullerlight - Coconut

Fluids: Water, 1 x Tea (0.5 for Milk)

Syns: 15

x x

Last edited:
Wow excellent loss last night hun!

Just a boost like you needed :)

I'm super excited for tomorrow going to have a whole weekend of partying, even though most of it will be in the house!!

Xxxx

Extra Easy Day

Must do a Red day tomorrow! I'm being a carb monster!

B: 2 x Egg Omelette with Mushrooms, Tangerine

L: Jacket Spud (small one!) with Tuna and 1 x Tbsp Light Salad Cream (1.5) Strawberries and Pineapple

D: Scouse :) (or Stew or Casserole cooked in a pan!) - Beef, diced and all fat removed, Onion, Carrots and New Potatoes, Oxo cubes and Gravy Granules (2 per portion) 2 x Wholemeal Bread, from 400g loaf (B) Spread (2)

S: WW Caramel Mallow (2.5) Chocolate Swirl Biscuit (3) Stem Ginger Biscuit (2)

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash, Tea - with Sweetner and Milk from allowance (A)

Syns: 11.5

x x

Red Day

Had a bit of a biscuit/cracker/chocolate incident yesterday... Ooops!!

Back at it today...

B: 2 x Chocolate Weetabix (B+2) Milk (A) 2 x Tangerines

L: WW Chicken Noodle Soup (2.5) Strawberries, Red Grapefruit, Mullerlight - Raspberry and Cranberry

D: Youngs Fish Fillet in Crunchy Breadcrumb (?) 198g New Potato Wedges (B) Ketchup (1)

S: ...

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash, 1 x Tea (1.5 for Sugar)

Syns: ...

x x

Gross.... I think there should be a word or phrase which is standard for being past hungover..... I have NEVER felt this poorly from booze.

OMG I don't remember much at all from last night and I think my boss put me in a cab home.... Then I just asked OH what happened and apparently I didn't make it to the bathroom to be sick, only made it to the lounge..... I have come downstairs to find carpet stain remover out.

I think I truly have big apologies to make.

Oh and the scales have gone down to 9st 4... Blaming dehydration though.

I am being a recluse and laying on the sofa all day, just me, my cook books and my kindle.

Yuck!

Xxx

Hey Lovely!

Sorry to hear you were so poorly after your night out, surely a sign of a good time, no? :) I hope you had a lovely birthday and were spoilt rotten! Are you all recovered now? How are getting on? Back to buisness now, eep!

Sorry for being AWOL too, haven't had much internet times! I can't say I've been on plan 100%, I've had a fairly dodgy week with a definite day off Sunday but I lost 2lbs this week! Now I'm sure I lost 2lbs last week but my book only says 1lb, either way, I'm losing! My numbers are right, so I'm happy :)

It's my birthday Sunday, so we're off for a curry Saturday night then having people back for drinks :) Then Sunday we're off to The Liverpool Wedding Show, very excited! Probably the last show we'll do before the big day!

I'll make a concious effort to come back each day! My diary makes me behave!

Much loves

x x

Hey sexy lady!

I suppose it was a sign of a very good night.... Even though OH had a few altercations with my boss haha. And obviously the calories are out my system lol

On a weight note.... The scales said 9st 4 yesterday and the day before!! Yippee!! It's my sis bday today so booze fuelled and all you can eat Chinese! Hehe.

Well done on your losses hun going down down down!

Xxxx

Yippee indeed! Well done you :) Back at Target in no time for you!

Uh-oh for OH/Boss... I hope that all got sorted out :(

Have fun at your Sisters B'day! Just 3 sleeps til mine, eep eep!!

Extra Easy Day - I will do more Red days... Promise, promise!

B: 2 x Tangerines... Ooops, was late this morning!

L: 2 x Wholemeal Bread - from 400g loaf (B) with Spread (2) and Tinned Spaghetti, Melon, Pineapple and Strawberries, Mullerlight - Vanilla with Chocolate sprinkles

D: Chicken Stir Fry - Chicken, Cabbage, Carrot, Onion, Peppers, Beanshoots and Sweetcorn, Asda Chinese Curry Stirfry sauce (10) Uncle Ben's Rice - Tomato and Basil (?)

S: Options - Hazelnut (1.5) made with 250ml SS Milk (A)

Fluids: Water

x x

Last edited:
:-o where have you gone.....

Im officially coming back to slimming world as of next Wednesday. Calorie counting has been great but now I want real food and portions and need to maintain!!

Hope you had an amazing birthday!

Xxxx

Extra Easy Day

B: Activia yogurt - Strawberry, Banana, 2 x Tangerines

L: Wholemeal Roll (B) with Ham, and Spread (2) Raspberries, Pineapple and Grapes, Mullerlight - Toffee

D: Some sort of Fish, SW Chips, Peas and Ketchup (1)

Fluids: Teas in work - with sweetner and Milk from allowance (A)

x x

Ahh hun I've missed you!!

I need our daily chats!!

Let's do it hun, here for you all the way!

Well today the scales said 9st 2!!! OMG!!! Now I don't know if the dehydration from Bistro Live or what. But I'm back at SW with my friend on Wednesday, and can you believe I've been down the gym 6 times in 11 days!!!

Xxx

Boo!

Yeah, I've been bad again :( BUT I think I'm recovered from my naughtiness now (I hope!)!

I have 14 weeks on Sunday til my wedding and at this moment I weigh more than when I bought my dress... Can we be having that? Most definitely not!!

I'm treating today as my "Last Supper" kind of affair, as I ate the last (hoorah!) of the dreaded birthday cake for breakfast today... If there's any rubbish food left in the house after tonight, it's going in the bin!

So... And I know I've said this a million times, but excellent behaviour from tomorrow!! I have adopted a Wii so pledge to do 30mins per day of something sporty, and 10mins of pilates... I have a 1.7mile walk to do per day (5 days a week) thanks to the location of my beautiful new flat... I can get this extra lb-age off before I have my final alterations done in April!

Speaking of Wedding :) I think we're nearly all set... Invites will be ready to send from Sunday... We're making the evening ones ourselves and it's been such hard work, though I know it'll be worth it in the end! I have bought the most AMAZING shoes, which I can't wait to show off :D Honeymoon is to be paid off next week... Very very excited for that! All coming together :)

Enough wittering from me! Catch me up on you :)

x x

Oh yay so glad your back....miss our daily chats!!

Ok so plan of action is to be super duper good as of tomorrow... Yes?! That's an excellent idea as I'm back at group tonight (taking a friend as needs moral support) and altering target by 7lbs so I'm back on SW and we can help each other.

I think that the wedding sounds fabulous and so glad things are coming together! And only 14 weeks!! Yikes!!! It's going to come zooming up on you.

Borrowing a wii is a good move and especially with the walking your doing now too. I've gone back to the gym and I'm going to try and aim for 25 miles of running/walking from feb 1st until I go on my cruise on 24th and then me and OH are going to do lots of classes on board too.

I went to the gym last night and did the body fat/weight/ height machine and guess what.... I've been conned out 1/2 an inch!! All this time I thought I was 5ft 7 and in fact I'm 5ft 6 1/2 and 9st 4 so I can technically alter my target due to the 1/2 inch loss!! My body fat was 24% and after me an OH were looking online at it im thinking of aiming for 19% which works out at 6.5lb.

OH still hasn't found a job though :-( so all the sadness is still around until he finds one. We have now booked a car boot to try and sell some crappy bits.

Xxx

Aww, sorry to hear bout OH and the job front :-( It's so hard at the mo, there just doesn't seem anything about! And although I has a job, anything I've applied for I don't even get to interview stage... It's sad times! At least you've got your holiday to look forward to! Bet you can't wait! Good for you for aiming to do classes... I get far too lazy on holidays!

I hate finding out you're the wrong height! I always thought I was 5"7... I actually think I'm 5"5.5 but refuse to admit it! Plus OH says he's 5"5.5 and I'm taller than him! Must be him that's fibbing!!

I think I have a sort of "Meal Plan" for my well behaved week...

Thursday: Mince and Mash with Vegs
Friday: Poss Duck... Or something else nice
Saturday: Salmon with SW Chips and Salad
Sunday: SW Roast... Need a good SW Pudding for afters!
Monday: I have people coming round for Pizza and picky bits... This'll be hard!!
Tuesday: Harvester before Circus of Horrors

That's not so bad, right? Just need a way out of the pizza!!

x x

Extra Easy Day

B: WW Dessert Yogurt - Raspberry Tart, Melon (Galia and Honeydew)chunks

L: 2 x Nimble Wholemeal Bread (B) Flora Light (2) Ham and Cucumber, Walkers Baked Crisps (5) Strawberries and Pineapple, 2 x little Activia - Cherry

D: Mince and Mash - EL Beef Mince, cooked with 1 x Onion, covered with Oxo dissolved in water and thickened with Gravy granules (2) served with Mashed Potatoes, and Carrots

S: 2 x Tangerines, Options - Outrageous Orange (2) made with 250ml SS Milk (A)

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash, 1 x Tea (1.5 for Milk and Sugar)

Syns: 12.5

x x

Last edited:
Had a little bit of sad news today... One of my Bridesmaids will no longer be attending the Wedding... It was a mutual decision between us. After falling out with OH she has now admitted she doesn't particularly care about me or have any interest in my life, including the Wedding. It's a shame... But it's a relief. I'm just feeling a bit weird about it... She's also blocked me from Facebook as she doesn't want me or in turn, my future husband knowing anything about her or her life... It's been a struggle to get to this point so I'm just pleased we have an outcome... Even if it's not the one I kinda envisioned...

Life is so strange sometimes

x x

Oh sweet :-( is this the same girl from the summer situation you went through?

Such a sad situation :hugs: hope this won't ruin things for you babe?

Want you to have the bestest wedding EVER!! So excited for lot of wedding pictures.

Me as OH have again argued over things. Thinks mainly its due to him not having a job. BUT it's nana party night (like our old Wednesday night but it's now a Thursday) and my aunt who I haven't seen since my sis bday which was 2 weeks ago today was saying "how do you keep the weight off, you've done so well" and then I was talking about changing my goal and how I'd set it to 8st 11.5lb and all hell broke loose! In the end all the family walked out the room and left just me and rich in the kitchen debating it! Arghhhh!! Keeping it a secret from now on!

Xxx

Morning Chick,

It's related to all that mess, but a different girl... It is a good thing in a way, the worry about her and OH being at loggerheads on the day was causing me a bit of stress, and from what she said yesterday, she would have been very uncomfortable being there, so thats at least sorted! It's just sad really, we'd only been close over last 2-3 years but I'm the type of person who likes to try and resolve things... She's the type that just shuts the door and pretends it never happened, quite odd really! We'd bought dress and shoes... But they were billy bargains so we're not massively out of pocket... It will still all be fabulous :) I was on a downer yesterday, still stinging a bit today... But I am getting excited again :)

So sorry about yours and OH's rows *hugs* Family are terrible for poking their noses in, even though they have the best will in the world! See it's funny, 4-5lbs probably won't make that much diffrrence to the way you look, especially if you're toning all the time... I think sometimes is best to keep numbers secret, hehe! Hope it's all ok now though and it didn't ruin your night.

I have a busy bee day today... Going to pay a final visit to the florist, pay him some monies... Then Tesco for more healthy food shopping :) Then to Liverpool town I hopes for some retail therapy and to collect wedding rings... And when I'm home it'll be more invite making, and maybe a play on the Wii :)

I hope you have a lovely day :)

Red Day

B: 2 x Chocolate Weetabix (B+2) with Milk (A) Apple, Melon, Strawberries and Grapes

L: 3 x Bacon, 1 x Egg on 2 x Nimble Wholemeal (B) with Ketchup (1)

D: Chicken breast, marinated in Schwartz BBQ seasoning, with a big Mushroom stuffed with Bacon and Cheese (A) and Broccoli, Cauli and Carrots

S: Mini Kinder bar (3.5) Mullerlight - Coconut, Pineapple chunks, 2 x Tangerines, Aldi Choco Break biscuit (5.5)

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash, Diet Fizzy, 3 x Tea (Milk from allowance (A) and Sweetners)

Syns: 12

Weekly Syns: 24.5

x x

Last edited:
Back