Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Glad your getting excited again hun! Did you get to the florist to pay some pennies?!?

And most importantly did you get the healthy food shop?! I've been out tonight :-/ we usually go out on a Saturday but decided to do Friday this week and then dad just said "please come out tomorrow" grrrr but I had chicken and jacket potato for tea so not all is lost .... Let's just forget the onion rings, piece of garlic bread and wine haha!!

Going to try the fanta chicken tomorrow night do that might be quite nice.

Have you had a good day hun?

Xxx

Hey hey!

I did have a nice day! Made it to the florist, we decided on calla lilies,white with deep purple centres and ocean song roses in ivory and lilac :) Done the food shop and went to town! Sadly didn't get ring but it's been reserved in another store and OH is picking it up later today!

Glad you had a nice night out, and all is definitely not lost! I've been hankering after a night out... But I tried to drink wine the other weekend and it's just not sitting well at all... I think it has something to do with me ending up with my head in loo (again!) after my birthday night out... And a night out on diet coke is no fun!

I've been up since 2:30, mostly my own fault, I left the heater and tv on, and I think that woke me up... But my head hasn't stopped reeling... Wish I could shut my thoughts off! Plus OH only came to bed an hour ago and has fallen asleep right in the middle of the bed so I'm shoved right on the end... Hmph!

Just wondering when I can get up for breakfast?!

x x

Extra Easy Day

I really wanted today to be Red, but I fancy loads of chips and mushy peas with my fish tonight! Yum!

B: 2 x Aldi Harvest Morn Cereal bars - Chocolate and Orange (B) Banana

L: Mugshot - Tomato and Herb, Strawberries, Red Grapefruit, Shape Delight 0% - Blackberry

D: Youngs Breaded Fish Fillet (7) SW Chips, Mushy Peas, Ketchup (1)

S: 2 x Tangerines, Options - Go Bananas (2) made with 250ml of SS Milk (A) 3 x Aldi Rich Tea Biscuits (5... 34kcal each) 2 x Jaffa Cakes (5)

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash, 2 x Teas (3 for Milk and Sugar)

Syns: 23

Weekly Syns: 47.5

x x

Last edited:
I think going back to SW on Wednesday an getting my 3st sticky has thrown me right off!! I've been out every night since for one thing or another.

Last night I had chicken meat and chips :-I (from the chippy!!)

Feel super bloated today so going to attempt 4 full on plan days.

Xx

Extra Easy Day

Today I'm doing my first roast dinner in the flat! My sister and OH's best woman are coming over to help put all these invites together, then tonight me and OH can write them all out :)

I had a lovely lie in (for me) this morning :) Makes me feel much better about everything that's been going on... And I think my week food wise has gone good so far... Though I did get the biscuit munchies last night!

I'm gonna try my best for a Red day tomorrow... I still dunno what I can substitute for pizzas though... :-(

B: 25g Ready Brek (B) made with 150ml SS Milk (A) Sugar (1) and Jam (1)

L: 2 x Nimble Wholemeal (6) Bacon and Mushrooms, Pineapple chunks

D: SW Roast Potatoes, Tesco Chicken Bacon lattice joint with Stuffing (?) Carrots, Broccoli, Peas and Sweetcorn, Gravy (2)

P: Sugar Free Jelly - Strawberry (0.5) Mullerlight - Rasberry and Cranberry, crushed up Meringue Nest (?) with Strawberries

S: ...

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash

Syns: ...

Weekly Syns: ...

x x

Helloooo...

Had a bit of a wobble yesterday. When we picked my sister up from home I had a sneaky peek on the scales, expecting to see a good loss... 3 almost perfect days on plan after a naughty week (or 10) should have proved a good loss, yeah? WRONG!! I was about 4lb up!! This totally threw me and so I went a bit naughty and had some biscuits and some garlic chicken bits and some pizza... Really annoyed at myself now... I HAVE to go to the class this week, or I'll be in trouble... I so wanted to be back in the 11's and now it looks like I stand no chance... According to the home scales, pretty accurate to SW, I'd have to lose about 8lbs!! I can't believe it!!

Today, I kinda feel the need to not eat to claw back some of the damage already done... So silly... So I have no lunch with me! This is a recipe for disaster! I will try and make a sensible choice, but have the feeling I might mess up...

Food diary to follow later :(

I hope you had a better weekend than me!

x x

Hello my lovely. Sorry didnt get chance to catch up yesterday been feeling rather down in the dumps :-( OH is still out of work and so trying to arrange finances a best we can and the cruise is only 3 weeks away!! Seriously need to sort things out.

Had pizza hut last night as a final "farewell" lol started training for race for life too and ache so bad this morning!

Still got about 5lb to lose in 3 weeks.

Sorry to hear you had a wobble hun :-( its so hard when you move house isn't it and then all the temptation. But I know when you get back focused you'll be fine, try and go to group though otherwise its one big downhill spiral.

Xxxx

Thanks for the message Lovely!

Sorry to hear things aren't so great with you right now :( I can imagine the redundancy thing is right poo... Especially with your home and all :( Gah! It's all crappy right now, January is rubbish!

I fell off the wagon big time last night, though I hadn't been properly on it... I'm so fed up it's not true! I know what I need to do, and I know how to do it... But I've just lost all sense of motivation... Even though my dress should be motivation enough! And since I've been sulking, I've done no exercise at all... Eeep!! I just don't know what to do? I did actually think about joining WW for a break or a change? It just seems like I'm treading water or sinking! Hmph!

If I've put on, I dunno if I can face class... :(

x x

Oh Hun :-( ***hugs*** to be totally honest I think SW can send you crazy because of the 15 syns where as WW you can exercise to gain extra pro points and like calorie counting I just ate what I liked so long a I was still in my allowance and it works great!

I've had a total off plan week since going back to group last week and think now I'll have a gain tonight but nevermind.

Just think about that lovely dress babe and you can do it.

xxx

Afternoons!

I did miss class last night, booo, bad me! I don't think it would have been that bad... Maybe 1-2lb on according to my scales... How did you get on chick?

I'm still seriously thinking bout WW... I think it'd help at the moment... See how I fare this week!

I had serious intentions of best behaviour today, but I've gone awry already... Damned carrot cake in the shop :( I'm debating if I can go over syns by 6 for a Wholemeal Roll... Hmmm... I went over syns! Less tomorrow!

Here we goes anyway...

Extra Easy Day

B: 2 x Harvest Morn Cereal Bars - Chocolate and Orange (B)
Banana

L: Bolognese - EL Beef Mince, Dolmio Low Fat Bolognese sauce (3 for 1/3) with extra Tomatoes, Mushrooms and Onion, My Dolmio Pasta Twists (2)
Strawberries, half Red Grapefruit
Mullerlight - Raspberry and Cranberry

D: Iceland Chicken Quarter Pounder Burger (0.5) with Bacon and 2 x LowLow Cheese Slices (A) on a Wholemeal Roll (6) SW Chips, Salad - Leaves, Tomato, Onion and Cucumber, Kraft Light French Dressing (This is free?! Whoop! It's yum!)

S: Asda Carrot Cake slice (6)
Pineapple
Mullerlight - Coconut

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash, 2 x Tea (3 for Milk and Sugar)

Exercise: Walking - None, Booo!
Wii: Wii Fit exercises, mostly stretching and balance, little aerobics, little sport... I was on it for over an hour! God knows what I was doing really... Wii Fit age is 31... So +4years, I don't suppose that's too bad?

Syns: 22.5

x x

Last edited:
Morning :)

I'm hoping today can be Red! No ideas what we're having for dinner, hoping I can talk OH into Gammon, yum yum! But this may change... I think I'd be ok to swap back to EE if we have something carb laden!

Red Day

B: 1 x Harvest Morn Cereal Bar - Chocolate and Orange (3)
2 x Tangerines
1 x Apple (dinky small one)

L: Wholemeal Roll (B) with Tuna, Light Salad Cream (1)
Walkers Squares Crisps (5)
Strawberries with Hartleys Sugar Free Jelly - Strawberry (0.5)

D: Asda Fresh Tastes Gammon with Pineapple, 198g New Potatoes (B) Salad - Leaves, Tomato, Cucumber, Kraft Light French Dressing

S: Tangerines, Pineapple, Grapes, 4 x Mini Eggs (?) small amount of Skittles (?) 2 x small Choc Chip Cookies (?) some broken Biscuit bits (?)

Fluids: Water, 6 x Tea (Milk from allowance (A) 1 for Sugar)

Exercise: Walking - 1.7miles at a "brisk" pace... I was late, lol!
Wii: None! Oops!

Syns: Way over!

Weekly Syns: Pah!

x x

Last edited:
Hello lovely :)

How is the red day going? Sorry to hear you didn't go to weigh in, do you think you'll go next week? Remember wedding count down is on! I went and put on 1lb, but it is * week and its gone already when I sneaky peaked today. Have you made a decision on WW yet or not?

Hope you have persuaded OH to have gammon! Ive a carb-o-holic green day and trying the baked bean lasagne tonight, its bubbling away as we speak! Yummy!!!

xxx

Hello Sweetness :)

Yeah... Went slightly off track yesterday. Mum and Dad were home from Holiday so we went visit, and they just kept plying us with tea and goodies! I was so hungry I couldn't say no! Should've had dinner first really... Ah well, I don't think it was tooo horrendous, sure I can pull back :)

Definitely at WI this week, even if I've gained a stone!! Can't keep avoiding it forever! My WW class would be at 6pm on WI night, that's at 7pm... I think I'm gonna see what happens this week and if I can't be good, I'll go to the darkside as so many SWers seem to be calling it!

Pleased your gain is gone lovely :) That's fab news! How do you get on with Green days? I think I'd miss meat too much!!

Extra Easy Day

B: 2 x Hash Browns (4.5) 3 x Bacon, 1.5 Eggs - scrambled, Spaghetti Hoops, and Mushrooms
2 x WW Thick Wholemeal Bread (B) Spread (2)

L: ...

D: Indian - Chicken Rogan Josh (6.5) Boiled Rice

Fluids: Water

x x

Helloooo!

Yet more wobbles at camp Must-Look-Amazing-For-Wedding!! Cannot behave, I had naan bread with my curry last night, tea and biscuits on my travels - we handed all the invites out yesterday :) So exciting! So brushing myself off... New day and all that! If I can behave myself til WI I can probably scrape a STS, then I'll decide what I'm up to with WW... Mum thinks it's a bad idea, especially living with OH now... She thinks the meals might be more restrictive and I'll end up cooking twice... Do need to look into it more!

Been good today! Got up and done my Wii fit and Pilates! Then laters I'm off for some shopping with my sister! She's after Tapas for lunch so hopefully I can make some good choice, ie Salad not fried anything!! Hopefully have a look at some bridal undies and stuff... Haven't had my boobies fitted/measured in ages, so it'd be good to see :)

Settling for another EE day... Hoping to squeeze some Red ones in Monday/Tuesday!

Extra Easy Day

B: 25g of Ready Brek (B) made with 150ml of SS Milk (A) and Options - Belgian Chocolate (2) Hoping this makes Chocolate Porridge!
Tangerine

L: La Tasca ...

D: ...

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash

Exercise: Walking - All around Liverpool One shopping :)
Wii Fit for about 30mins - Aerobic: Jogging, Hula Hooping and Stepping
Pilates - 10mins Arm exercises

x x

Boo!

I am a bad bad monkey!! Had a very lovely (disastrous diet wise) few days! Though my Wii Fit weight is still the same! I think I had an ok day today... Just need to stay away from the biscuits tonight! I had a good chat with my C and she thinks I'm avoiding class through guilt... Which makes me eat more and then it becomes a vicious cycle... Probably very true! You would think I'd have the biggest motivation but I've lost all focus!

Back to class tomorrow... Here's hoping it's not awful!

Red Day

B: Hartleys Sugar Free Jelly - Strawberry (0.5)
2 x Harvest Morn Cereal Bars - Chocolate Orange (B)
2 x Tangerines

L: Salad - Mixed Leaves, Tomato, Cucumber with Cheese (A) and a small Wholemeal Roll with Spread (7)
Pineapple, Strawberries and Blueberries
Mullerlight - Vanilla with Choc Sprinkles

D: Salmon Fillet, 198g New Potatoes (B) Salad (as before) Light Salad Cream (1)

Fluids : Tea in work - (3) for Sugar, Milk (A)

x x

Helloooo...

So WI was not as bad as I thought it would be... -1lb! Which is alright really, considering I was naughty naughty! I'm hoping I can be good this week and get back into the 11's... 3lb away! If I can be back at my lowest for my final dress fittings/alterations I'll be happy... If I can lose more I'll be ecstatic!!

I feel weird today, got the poorly sickness that everyone else seems to have had, really sore throat, the snots etc... Also all my wedding stuff is done... So I have no hobby, booo!! This should mean more time for exercise, yuck!! Have to get my bum back in gear!

Todays nibbles...

Extra Easy Day

B: 2 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Fudge (B)
Banana

S: 2 x Tangerines

L: WW Chicken Noodle Soup (2.5)
Honeydew Melon and Strawberries
Mullerlight - Banana and Custard (1)

D: Lasagne - EL Mince Beef, 1 x Tin of Tomatoes, 1 x Red Pepper, 1 x Green Pepper, 1 x Onion, Passata, Tomato Puree, Garlic, Mixed Herbs, Soy Sauce, layered with 2 x pots of Asda GFY Onion and Chive Cottage Cheese and Lasagne Sheets, topped with Cheese - approx 200g (Mozarella or RF Cheese) - makes 4 HUGE portions! And just 1 x (A) per portion!

S: Gianni's Ice Cream - Vanilla and Caramel (8)

Fluids: 1 x Tea (0.5 -Milk) Water

Exercise: Walking - 1.7miles to work

Syns: 12

x x

Last edited:
Hello lovey, hope your feeling better today??

Sorry not been around much, OH is getting worried about me and my obsessions with SW :-/ my body has a habit of rejecting anything I eat after drinking and so I'm quite a sicky person and OH is worried :-( go on my cruise 2 weeks today so need to get my body prepared!

Well done on the 1lb loss hun, that's great news! Not great that you have no wedding planning left though :-( I have faith that you can get to where you want in time for it!!

Xxx

Nice to see you back Hun :) Sorry you've beeen having probs :( Best of luck for you in getting your witwoo cruise body!

I feel like actual poo :( I hate being sick :(

Nothing to report at all today...

Extra Easy Day

B: Strawberries
Mullerlight - Vanilla with Choc Sprinkles

S: 2 x Tangerines

L: 2 x Wholemeal Bread - from 400g loaf (B) Light Salad Cream (1.5) Ham, Leaves and Tomatoes
Walkers Squares - Ready Salted (5)
Honeydew Melon chunks, Hartleys Sugar Free Jelly - Lemon and Lime (0.5)

S: 1/2 of a M&S Chocolate and Custard Choux Bun (7.5) - Oops... At least I didn't eat a whole one!

D: Youngs Breaded Fish Fillet in Crunchy Breadcrumbs (7) with SW Chips, Mushy Peas and Ketchup (1)

Fluids: Tea (Milk from allowance (A) and Sweetner) Water, boiled Diet Lemonade with (real) Lemons in

Syns: 22.5

Weekly Syns: 34.5

x x

Last edited:
Ooops...

I've been very very naughty! Food has been beyond horrendous and I haven't touched my Wii... By some miracle I lost 1lb last week, but I haven't dared go near the scales since! I've had 2 very heavy nights on the pop!!

I need one almighty kick up the bum :(

Start again?

Extra Easy Day

B: Banana
2 x Tangerines

L: 2 x Wholemeal Bread - 400g loaf (B) Spread (2) 2 x Eggs, 1 x Tomato
Grapes, Strawberries, and Pineapple
2 x Activia - Raspberry and Strawberry

D: Pizza-topped Chicken - Chicken Breast, Bacon, Mushrooms, Onion, Chorizo - 28g (2.5) Tomatoes and Tomato Puree, topped with Cheese - 30g (A) with Jacket Potato, Spread (2) and Leaves

Fluids: 2 x Tea (1 - Milk, 2 - Sugar) Water, NAS Squash

Exercise: Walking - 1.7m

Syns: 9.5

x x

Hey Hun :) sorry not been about much. Trying to get my head around a diet that is doable with life getting in the way! Still the same weight so the maintenance thing is good just not losing any more and annoyed because my belly is still fat! Hmph!

Off on my cruise on Friday so when I get back I'm debating Atkins (just to kick start me) back to basics red days or calorie counting.

Hope your feeling ok hun? Have you stopped going to group?

Xxx

Back