Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Week 7, Day 5

Good evening ladies :) Hope we're all ok?

I have been a right little piggy! Was going for a Chinese tonight for an Optom's leaving do! I was dead set on what I was having, Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup (7.5 syns) then Chicken in Oyster Sauce (4.5 syns) with Plain Boiled Rice! Everyone came, including Boss Man and Boss Lady, unusual but lovely! Well... They went and paid for the whole shebang! Everyone had the banquet... Rude not too really, and the wine was free flowing (literally the only thing I said no too)! Come home and my little * week has appeared, so any chances of a loss this week just sailed out the window!! Bit upset, especially with this dress coming Wednesday, but what's done is done... I will have a perfect week next week! Been thinking about throwing a Fishy week in, I've done it twice, lost 7lbs the first time and 4.5lbs the second :)

B: Banana

L: Tinned Spaghetti on 2 x Wholemeal Breads (B) Scraping of Flora Light (1) Plum, Apple and Half a Red Grapefruit, fat free Activia (Vanilla)

S: 2 x Tangerines

D: Chinese... I ate... 4 x Prawn Crackers (3ish) small bowl of Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup (7.5) 1 and a half x Chicken and Cheese Spring Rolls (9.5ish) 3 x Chicken Won Ton things (??) 1 x Honey BBQ Rib (??) 2 x Duck with Hoisin Sauce Pancakes (??) 1 Tbsp of Chicken in Black Pepper Sauce, Beef with Spring Onion and Ginger, Char Sui Pork, Sweet and Sour Chicken, Beef Fried Rice and Egg Fried Rice... Followed by Ice Cream with a wafer biscuit... How bad is that?!

Fluids: Water, 3 x Tea in work (A used for Milk)

Social Butterfly - Well done on your first loss!! Keep up the good work lady :)

Nikki - Wouldn't worry bout the carbs lovely, I always eat normal the day before WI, I try not to have to many on the actual WI day though...

x x

Last edited:
Brilliant Hun well done, I'm trying to update my ticker, how on earth do I do it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just double click on it hon and change your weight xx

I think I'll just keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow!

X x
Good luck Nikki x

Nikki

Can you help me hun, I'm trying to update my ticker, I don't know how ;( it's not letting me on my profile either for some reason xx

Ah I had the problem when I first started re: getting into my profile, I think it's because you haven't posted enough. You have to post a certain amount of times before you can edit your signature etc xx

Michjoanne said:
Good luck Nikki x

Ah I had the problem when I first started re: getting into my profile, I think it's because you haven't posted enough. You have to post a certain amount of times before you can edit your signature etc xx

Aaahhhhhhh got I better get typing :) thank youuuuuu :) xxx

Week 7, Day 6

B: Nothing

L: Tomato and Herb Tuna (1.5) on 2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) Melon slices, Plum and half a Red Grapefruit

D: Cod in Herby Butter stuff (4 - Though technically I drained all the juice away) New Potatoes, Broccoli and Sweetcorn

S: fat free Activia (Vanilla)

Fluids: Water, 1 x Tea, 1 x Coffee (A used for Milk)

Syns: 5.5

x x

Last edited:
Aaahhhhhhh got I better get typing :) thank youuuuuu :) xxx

Haha yes you better had!! Bloody hell did you lose 6lb? I thought it was 4.5lb!! xx

Week 7, Day 6

B: Nothing

L: Tomato and Herb Tuna (1.5) on 2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) Melon slices, Plum and half a Red Grapefruit

D:

Fluids: Water, 1 x Tea, 1 x Coffee (A used for Milk)

x x
You're so damn healthy!! Grrrrr :(:mad: Stop showing me up! xxx

1lb gain this week! Not worried about it as I'm on plan tomorrow and I'm goning to smash it by my cruise in may!! Xxx

Michjoanne said:
Haha yes you better had!! Bloody hell did you lose 6lb? I thought it was 4.5lb!! xx

No 4.5lbs I had trouble changing my lbs on my profile yesterday!! ( coulndt convert right) I take it I have done it wrong lol!! My ticker should be right lol!!

Nikki<3 said:
1lb gain this week! Not worried about it as I'm on plan tomorrow and I'm goning to smash it by my cruise in may!! Xxx

Aww at least you focused and know where you went wrong !! That's my profile all done now, thanks for your help hun xxx

You can afford that Nikki as you've done so well. 1lb can easily be rectified in a week :D:p xx
No 4.5lbs I had trouble changing my lbs on my profile yesterday!! ( coulndt convert right) I take it I have done it wrong lol!! My ticker should be right lol!!

Ah it's a bit complicated at first...i think you just type in your weight, so if you were 226 shouldn't you have typed in 221.5? Not sure though if it's different though when doing it on your phone. Yes your ticker is right :D You're doing brill hon, 4.5 is great xx

Michjoanne said:
You can afford that Nikki as you've done so well. 1lb can easily be rectified in a week :D:p xx

I know :) I'm trying to get everything back on track after tonight :) so looking forward to next weeks weigh in xxxx

You're so damn healthy!! Grrrrr :(:mad: Stop showing me up! xxx

Ah, no way hun! Read the first post on the page, this is my damage limitation to try to rid myself of my Chinese food baby today! My stomach is literally solid, and so bloated, I feel the size of a house!! There is no way I won't gain this week... Blaming * week!! x x

You'll definitely smash it hun :) You're so so close to Target now, you've done so well :) Must be so good knowing the end is in sight :D Best of luck for the last little bit x x

tulip85x said:
You'll definitely smash it hun :) You're so so close to Target now, you've done so well :) Must be so good knowing the end is in sight :D Best of luck for the last little bit x x

It does feel good, but tonight I've gone so much over syns it's unreal, crisps, wine, pasta sauce, garlic bread, mars bar, birthday cake and maltesers! Xxx

Michjoanne said:

Ah it's a bit complicated at first...i think you just type in your weight, so if you were 226 shouldn't you have typed in 221.5? Not sure though if it's different though when doing it on your phone. Yes your ticker is right :D You're doing brill hon, 4.5 is great xx

That's tomorrow nights mission :) need to sort it out :)

Evening :)

ok so thicko here is trying to update weights etc, can you not update your profile with half pounds??? or am i just really not very good at this lol!! Im lovin the fact that i have spent so much time trying to fix this, im forgetting to eat :D

Evening :)

ok so thicko here is trying to update weights etc, can you not update your profile with half pounds??? or am i just really not very good at this lol!! Im lovin the fact that i have spent so much time trying to fix this, im forgetting to eat :D
Haha yes you can, you just have to work it out, tell me what your weight was before and after in stones and pounds and i'll tell you what to type in if you like!! Or if you are ok to do it, just multiply the stones by 14 and then add on any extra pounds, thats what you type in. Same as for your current weight!! My WI tonight...wish me luck girls xx:p

Haha yes you can, you just have to work it out, tell me what your weight was before and after in stones and pounds and i'll tell you what to type in if you like!! Or if you are ok to do it, just multiply the stones by 14 and then add on any extra pounds, thats what you type in. Same as for your current weight!! My WI tonight...wish me luck girls xx:p

Good luck lovely!!

I'm not holding out much hope for myself, I'm so bloated and feeling right fat today *sniffles* x x

Week 7, Day 7

B: HiFi Bar (B) Banana

S: Apple

L: Chicken Noodle Mugshot, Strawberries, Blackberries, Blueberries, Grapes, fat free Activia (Strawberry)

**WI** -2.5lbs!!

D: Off plan, I'm celebrating x x

Fluids: Water, Tea

x x

Last edited:
Back