Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Michjoanne said:
Haha yes you can, you just have to work it out, tell me what your weight was before and after in stones and pounds and i'll tell you what to type in if you like!! Or if you are ok to do it, just multiply the stones by 14 and then add on any extra pounds, thats what you type in. Same as for your current weight!! My WI tonight...wish me luck girls xx:p

Lol ibwas in stitches last night trying to work it out... Maths was never my forte lol!! My starting off weight was 16stone 10.5 lbs I'm now 16 6 after my lovely loss last week :)

Thank you :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 2.5lbs... It's a bloody miracle!! Excellent behaviour for next week because I want my 3 stone award!!

P.s My dress for the races fits!! *Happy Dance* x x

tulip85x said:
Lost 2.5lbs... It's a bloody miracle!! Excellent behaviour for next week because I want my 3 stone award!!

Wow that's fabulous hunni :) bet your well pleased!! :D

Lol ibwas in stitches last night trying to work it out... Maths was never my forte lol!! My starting off weight was 16stone 10.5 lbs I'm now 16 6 after my lovely loss last week :)

Thank you :D

Ok well type in your starting weight as 234.5 and then edit your 'current' weight to 230. That should work!! xx :D
I lost another 1.5lb ;) Thought i'd lost a bit more but still pleased as now lost 9lb in just over 6 weeks and if i include weight lost in total since Christmas (before I started SW), i've lost 1stone 5.5lb! :D xx

Fab hon....WELL DONE xxxxx:greenapple::cross:

Fab weight losses ladies :) very impressed, keep up the good work :)

X x

Michjoanne said:
Ok well type in your starting weight as 234.5 and then edit your 'current' weight to 230. That should work!! xx :D
I lost another 1.5lb ;) Thought i'd lost a bit more but still pleased as now lost 9lb in just over 6 weeks and if i include weight lost in total since Christmas (before I started SW), i've lost 1stone 5.5lb! :D xx

Fab hon....WELL DONE xxxxx:greenapple::cross:

Thank you my lovely!! :D well done with your loss chick, go you :)

Week 8, Day 1

Right, back to basics this week, I have no events... Nothing :D So no excuse not to be excellent!! Take each 100% day one at a time, and fingers crossed I'll do fab next next week! I'm 2lb away from my 3 stone stickie!! I'm at the races next Friday so a gain the following week is almost inevitable, then we're on the slippery slope to Easter and the million Bank Hols, which takes me to 4 weeks til my little holiday!! So I NEED to do this!!

B: Banana (Biggest banana I've ever seen in my life! No dirty thoughts please :))

S: Apple

L: Tinned Tuna, Light Salad Cream (1.5) Salad (Lettuce, Carrot, Red Pepper, Onion, Tomato) Ryvita Minis (B) Melon, 2 x little fat free Activia (Cherry, Blueberry)

S: 2 x Plums, Pear

D: Chicken Stirfry (Chicken, Cabbage, Peppers, Beanshoots, Onions, Carrot) with Uncle Bens Egg Fried Rice (2.5 for half) Chow Mein Sauce (4 for half)

S: Options Hot Choc (2) with Milk (A)

Fluids: Water (at least 2 litres)

Syns: 10/70

x x

Last edited:
tulip85x said:
Week 8, Day 1

Right, back to basics this week, I have no events... Nothing :D So no excuse not to be excellent!! Take each 100% day one at a time, and fingers crossed I'll do fab next next week! I'm 2lb away from my 3 stone stickie!! I'm at the races next Friday so a gain the following week is almost inevitable, then we're on the slippery slope to Easter and the million Bank Hols, which takes me to 4 weeks til my little holiday!! So I NEED to do this!!

B: Banana (Biggest banana I've ever seen in my life! No dirty thoughts please :))

S: Apple

L: Tinned Tuna, Light Salad Cream (1.5) Salad (Lettuce, Carrot, Red Pepper, Onion, Tomato) Ryvita Minis (B) Melon, 2 x little fat free Activia (Cherry, Blueberry)

S: 2 x Plums

D: Chicken Stirfry (Chicken, Cabbage, Peppers, Beanshoots, Onions, Carrot) with Uncle Bens Mixed Pepper Rice (1.5 for half) Chow Mein Sauce (4 for half)

S: Options Hot Choc (2) with Milk (A)

Fluids: Water (at least 2 litres)

Syns: 9/70

x x

Yay well done on being so positive hun. I'm 1.5lb away from my 3st sticky and really want it!

Dinner sounds very yummy indeed. Inspiration is needed at the moment :(

X x

Yay well done on being so positive hun. I'm 1.5lb away from my 3st sticky and really want it!

X x
I'm making Slimming World Steak and Mushroom pie but it's taking forever!! Started cooking about 8pm!! I'm starving :mad::( xx

Michjoanne said:
I'm making Slimming World Steak and Mushroom pie but it's taking forever!! Started cooking about 8pm!! I'm starving :mad::( xx

Yikes! I would be ravenous! I've raided the chocolate and had all my sums in about 2 minutes flat!

I do hope it tastes good since you've waited so long for it!

Xx

X x

Aww Hun :( I know how you feel, I get "stuck in a rut" sometimes where I feel like I'm just recycling the same meals over and over!! When I'm really stuck I make a list of all the meals I can cook, Spag Bol, Lasagne, Pizza Topped Chicken, Pasta Bake, Roast... And normally something will jump out at me, coz I won't have had it for ages!!

I always have low syn/free "easy" foods in too, I know the low fat Super Noodles/Pasta n Sauces aren't the best in the world, but they'll do sometimes... It's not like you eat them everyday! Also Asda do like 2 pieces of meat in a tray that you just bung in the oven! The Gammon and Pineapple is free, so is the Tomato and Basil Chicken, there's a Garlic Mushroom Chicken which is half a syn... Dead easy to throw a spud, and some veg in the microwave, meat in the oven, and soak in the bath for 20mins til OH dishes up :D

Chin up sugar! You know you can do this!! x x

Pre Sw, I made a Jamie Oliver pie that took about 5 hours :( Nightmare!! I hope it's worth waiting for lovely x x

tulip85x said:
Aww Hun :( I know how you feel, I get "stuck in a rut" sometimes where I feel like I'm just recycling the same meals over and over!! When I'm really stuck I make a list of all the meals I can cook, Spag Bol, Lasagne, Pizza Topped Chicken, Pasta Bake, Roast... And normally something will jump out at me, coz I won't have had it for ages!!

I always have low syn/free "easy" foods in too, I know the low fat Super Noodles/Pasta n Sauces aren't the best in the world, but they'll do sometimes... It's not like you eat them everyday! Also Asda do like 2 pieces of meat in a tray that you just bung in the oven! The Gammon and Pineapple is free, so is the Tomato and Basil Chicken, there's a Garlic Mushroom Chicken which is half a syn... Dead easy to throw a spud, and some veg in the microwave, meat in the oven, and soak in the bath for 20mins til OH dishes up :D

Chin up sugar! You know you can do this!! x x

Thanks so much hun :) means a lot to have someone there g-ing me on and trying to help me. I just think sometimes I have the same stuff and the same HEX's and then feel deprived and scoff loads of chocolate.

Got a party on Saturday night and really don't want to sabotage my WI with too many drinks, but unfortunately parties are my downfall :-(

Think I may have a cheeky scale hop tomorrow just to see. Can't remember the last time it had said I'd lost, just keeps creeping back up!

I'm going out tomorrow night after but I'm driving so I can save on syns, but need something quick to have when I get in to eat. Any suggestions for a quick 10 min meal? Xx

Yup, do Stirfry!! Cheat and buy a bag of stirfry veg (bout £1 in Asda/Tesco etc) Cook some Chicken/Turkey/Beef... Add Stirfry veg, cooks in bout 5 mins... Throw a sachet of sauce on it (the Blue Dragon ones are quite low bout 6ish so between 2 veh veh syn savvy!!) and bobs your uncle!!

Or do a really nice toastie with salad, or omelette (I adore omelettes) and if you pre cook some sliced new potatoes add these and it makes like a frittata/spanish omelette thingie and it's really filling :D

Hope you find something to have :) Good luck for all your parties!! I've been dead good with the not drinking :) Can't see it lasting much longer mnd :) x x

Yikes! I would be ravenous! I've raided the chocolate and had all my sums in about 2 minutes flat!

I do hope it tastes good since you've waited so long for it!

Xx

Pre Sw, I made a Jamie Oliver pie that took about 5 hours :( Nightmare!! I hope it's worth waiting for lovely x x
Hi girls..just served up and eaten it...it was lovely. Splits into four portions (big portions) and each is only 3 syns. Can't see how but on website so must be right! I enjoyed it as i like a good pie and not had anything like that for a while xx
PS. Tulip, don't suppose you still have the link for that one shoulder dress you were thinking of getting from Asos? It was a turquoisy blue colour with beading round the neck and one long sleeve? I really liked it and wanted another look. I'm thinking of ordering a drapey rust colour dress from there, love the style but not keen on the colour, it's either that, dark grey or celery green!!! Not a great choice. Still have my day at the races on May 21st plus a wedding on the 15th :love047: xx

Hi girls..just served up and eaten it...it was lovely. Splits into four portions (big portions) and each is only 3 syns. Can't see how but on website so must be right! I enjoyed it as i like a good pie and not had anything like that for a while xx
PS. Tulip, don't suppose you still have the link for that one shoulder dress you were thinking of getting from Asos? It was a turquoisy blue colour with beading round the neck and one long sleeve? I really liked it and wanted another look. I'm thinking of ordering a drapey rust colour dress from there, love the style but not keen on the colour, it's either that, dark grey or celery green!!! Not a great choice. Still have my day at the races on May 21st plus a wedding on the 15th :love047: xx

Glad the pie was worth it in the end :)

Was it this dress? http://www.asos.com/Lipsy/Lipsy-Emb...0=407&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Green

It's a Lipsy one I think :)

x x

Week 8, Day 2

Had another lovely little day off today :) Headed into town with OH, bought some DVD's, had lunch out and he treated me to the feet eating fishies!! Never had it done before, but I can feel the difference :) Reckon I'll need to go a few more times to rid me of all my hard skin!! Having a quiet night in tonight, out for a mate's B'day tomorrow, raises the question, to drink or not? OH's dad is doing our tea so we wouldn't be out long, easy to stay within syns... I shall have a thunk...

B: 2 x Alpen Lights (B) (New Double Choc flavour - Not that impressed if I'm honest, the Choc and Fudge are well nicer :)) Rhubarb Mullerlight, Melon, Grapes, Pineapple (First time I've eaten it in a week, my tongue is tingling again... May have to give it a good break *sniff*)

L: Baked Potato with Cheese (A) and Onion, and Salad (Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Red Onion)

S: 2 x slices of Ham, 2 x Rich Tea Biscuits (3) 1 x Tea (1 for Milk) 1 x Fox's Fruit Sweetie (1)

D: Aldi Northern Catch Chunky Breaded Haddock (4.5) SW Chips, Peas, Ketchup (1)

S: 2 x Tangrines

Fluids: Water

Syns: 20.5/70

x x

Last edited:
Week 8, Day 3

B: Apple, Plum and Stawberries

L: Prawn Sandwich (Prawns, 2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) Light Salad Cream (1.5) Leaves, Carrot, Cucumber, Tomato) Caffe Nero Skinny Latte - Regular (A)

D: Mince Beef and Onion Pie (13 - Eek!) New Potatoes, Peas

S: 1 x finger Time Out (4)

Fluids: Water, Diet Coke

Syns: 39/70

x x

Last edited:
Back