Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Well ladies I went to WI today.....4.5lbs on :( don't know how this is possible in one week but never mind its done now and in the past.

Angela....I have tried many times to do slimming world chips and they always turn out rubbish :( attempting them again tomorrow night!

xx

Aww, sorry bout the gain Hun, even when you know it's coming it's still bloody horrible! Have complete faith you'll have Target nailed for your cruise!! (Very jealous by the way... Thinking of doing a cruise for the honeymoon, whoop!!)

And... *Confession Time* I can not make SW Chips to save my life... They always turn out soggy in the middle and burnt on the ends!! My OH makes AMAZING SW Chips and he won't tell me his secret :( x x

Week 8, Day 6

B: Half a Galia Melon

S: Mango Fingers

L: 2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) with WW Tomato and Herb Tuna (1.5) Velvet Crunch Crisps (4) Strawberries, Half a Red Grapefruit and fat free Activia (Vanilla)

D: Salmon, Jacket Potato (1 x LC Light mashed in (part A)), Carrots, Peas, Broccoli, Cauli

S: Grapes (Coz they were going fluffy... )

Fluids: Water, 3 x Tea (2 for sugar, milk (A))

Syns: 80.5/70... This didn't pan out very well!!

I'm feeling very miserable, bloated and achey today :( Had a horrible day in work, got sent on a stupid training course I knew nothing about til lunchtime yesterday... I need a new job... Also OH is trying to stop smoking, and I'm trying really hard to be supportive, but I'm finding it so hard!! I have all the urges for KFC and cake... Thinking of having a blowout after WI tomorrow :( x x

Last edited:
Hi Nikki, don't worry about the gain, anything that goes on that quick will come off just as quick, you've done so well so just a minor blip for you i reckon xx :sigh: :gen126: :angeldevil:
Karen..fantastic news on the 3lb loss...you kept that quiet!! Must've missed the post when you told us that, only knew about it when reading Nikki's reply! You're doing really well. Mine's been a lot slower, but i've lost every week so far so i'm not worried xx :p:D
Angela/Tulip...i'm so jealous when I look at your diaries as they look so healthy. I should get some more fruit and veg in my meals!
I don't think i've done too bad but feeling really bloated this week as * week so will be glad of a STS at tomorrow night's WI if no loss xx

Anyway i was in Tesco before and when buying some No Added Sugar cordial i spotted Pear Drops no added sugar cordial!! Thought it may go nice with vodka so bought some!! They also had 'lemon sherbet' flavour and 'cola bottles' flavour!! ;););) xxx

Keep up the good work ladies!! I keep getting confused to who il telling and not, cause i have most of you on fb, keep forgetting to cone on here oooops!! Well good luck to any weigh ins tomorrow :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Keep up the good work ladies!! I keep getting confused to who il telling and not, cause i have most of you on fb, keep forgetting to cone on here oooops!! Well good luck to any weigh ins tomorrow :) xxx

Haha you didn't tell me on fbook either!! No worries, just thought i'd missed a post on here! Really pleased for you xx

I put on my status.... Do you not go on much ? Xxx

AH well i must've missed the wall update, go on every day in the evening and usually for an hour mid morning!! Well done : ) Mxxx

Angela/Tulip...i'm so jealous when I look at your diaries as they look so healthy. I should get some more fruit and veg in my meals!
I don't think i've done too bad but feeling really bloated this week as * week so will be glad of a STS at tomorrow night's WI if no loss xx

Anyway i was in Tesco before and when buying some No Added Sugar cordial i spotted Pear Drops no added sugar cordial!! Thought it may go nice with vodka so bought some!! They also had 'lemon sherbet' flavour and 'cola bottles' flavour!! ;););) xxx

Thanks Hun :) I have been really trying to get my 1/3 SF in... I find it really hard though :( Is what make me want to do Red days... But then I think I'd end up living on omelettes and cereal bars!!

The cordial sounds amazing!! I love love love pear drops :) I'm sure it'll be especially nice with vodka, maybe top it up with lemonade? Makes me feel all summery!

Don't forget to call back later and let us know how you've done :) It'll be a genuine surprise for me, my home scales are ranging from 12st dead to 12st 5, so something between a loss of 3.5 to a gain of 1.5, or anything inbetween!! I really don't feel I've done enough to get 2lb off for my 3stone stickie though :( x x

Week 8, Day 7

B: 2 x Alpen lights (B) Apple

S: Strawberries and Melon

L: Tomato and Herb Mugshot, half a Red Grapefruit, fat free Activia (Strawberry)

S: Highlights Hot Choc (2)

**WI** -1lb

D: I had KFC and now I feel sick, whoops!

Fluids: Water :)

x x

Last edited:
tulip85x said:
Lost 1lb tonight ladies :) Am pleased! Just really want my 3 stone sticky for Easter!! x x

Well done my lovely!! I had a kfc after my WI on Monday, felt soooo bad and stuffed afterwards :( kinda makes you wonder why we do it lol xxx

Well done my lovely!! I had a kfc after my WI on Monday, felt soooo bad and stuffed afterwards :( kinda makes you wonder why we do it lol xxx

Completely agree with you hun, I feel so fat and horrid now! Good job it doesn't stay in my system very long, lol!

How're you doing today? x x

Hi ladies
I lost 2lb tonight so very pleased with that as it was my * week. I didn't go as mad as you two with KFC (even though i love it) but I did decide to have a hot chicken sandwich as used to be one of my favourite treats (used to buy big one from the deli at tesco but just bought one fresh single breast so no temptation after today and baked it), plus i bought a small 'half' loaf of medium sliced white bread as a treat, bottle of coke and a crunchie!! Mmmm was very satisfying. Back on the wagon tomorrow and aiming for 3lb for my stone. Hmmm bit of a challenge but i'll definitely try. Well done Angela for your 1lb, you've done so well, wish i was close to 3 stone mark. I have lost 1 and a half stone since Christmas but only joined SW in Feb and lost 11lb through that xxx :p:D:bunnydance:

Well done Michelle :) I'm have an ok week trix, bit hungry more than normal, so trying to snack on fruit!! My other half has been baking me the nutella cakes ( well recommended) and tonight I had a meringue with some home made fat free cream with kiwi and strawberries!!! Mmmmmmm hit the spot :)

How are you all doing ?

Well done Michelle :) I'm have an ok week trix, bit hungry more than normal, so trying to snack on fruit!! My other half has been baking me the nutella cakes ( well recommended) and tonight I had a meringue with some home made fat free cream with kiwi and strawberries!!! Mmmmmmm hit the spot :)

How are you all doing ?

Ooh nutella cakes, what's the recipe? Plus home made fat free cream, sounds delish, what did you do??? Any inspiration this week is welcome, i'm really gunning for my stone and need to plan for a change!! xx

Michjoanne said:
Ooh nutella cakes, what's the recipe? Plus home made fat free cream, sounds delish, what did you do??? Any inspiration this week is welcome, i'm really gunning for my stone and need to plan for a change!! xx

If you search" lady a nutella cakes " under recipes!! :) if you cant find it, let me know ill copy it over for you!! ( i never made seperate buns, i made a whole cake, cut it in half, and put some nutella as the filling, with a tiny bit drizzled on top!!) and for the cream I used, fat free fromage frais,little bit of sweetener and some vanilla essence !! More like a yogurt but was so yummy with a meringue nest, which is only two syns!! :D

I have arch a sweet tooth, so both these help!! Oh and have you tried the jumbo snack a jacks, chocolate ones, peeerrffect with a cup xxx :D

If you search" lady a nutella cakes " under recipes!! :) if you cant find it, let me know ill copy it over for you!! ( i never made seperate buns, i made a whole cake, cut it in half, and put some nutella as the filling, with a tiny bit drizzled on top!!) and for the cream I used, fat free fromage frais,little bit of sweetener and some vanilla essence !! More like a yogurt but was so yummy with a meringue nest, which is only two syns!! :D

I have arch a sweet tooth, so both these help!! Oh and have you tried the jumbo snack a jacks, chocolate ones, peeerrffect with a cup xxx :D

Ah thanks hon, i'll have a look. Gone off the cream though, as i don't like cheese!! xx

Back