Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Nikki, I know what it feels like to be 3 stone lighter, you gotta know you look amazing now! Have an amazing holiday! I'm so jealous! Plenty of time to get to your target after that :) Slinky mare you!

Michelle, well done on losing the half lb... Keep chipping away at it, you'll get there in the end :) Have a fab time at the wedding, and I demand to see pics of this swit swoo dress :)

Karen, how fab are you doing lady? What's your secret? Lol!!

x x

Week 13, Day 2

B: Maltesers - Whoops (10) Red Grapefruit, Vanilla Mullerlight

L: 2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) 1 x EL Laughing Cow Triangle (1) Wagon Wheel (8) Flake (multipack - 7) Tangerine

You may have notied I'm in a chocolate mood today :(

D: ...

Fluids:

Syns: 32.5/70

x x

Last edited:
I have been like that today.... Totally craving chocolate!! Sooo bad lol!! To be honest I have no idea what my secret is lol!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well, after starving myself through stress last week, this week I've practised eating everything in sight! I'm addicted to crisps and dip... Seriously addicted!! Saturday night I ate a whole massive bag of those Red Sky crisps with a tub of salsa and a tub of sour cream and chive sauce... Sunday was salt and vinegar crisps with onion and herb dip and last night it was those Phileas Fogg crisps with cheese and chive dip... Not to mention my current toast obsession... And the chocolate binge last week... I'm a little monster, can't get back into it!! My momma is telling me I'm wasting away and am skin and bone... But I feel monstrous... Gonna survey the damage when I'm home... I was 12st 1.5 at last official WI... Last time I checked on my scales I was about 11st 10ish... Probably well back up to 12st now!!

How be you lovely? :) x x

Aww chick!! I crave stuff the whole time, struggled this week with feeling poorly!! Just ate crap :( going to weigh in at 6 :(

You might not be as bad as ya think, just start day after wi ... Fresh start :) xx

Awww, being poorly never helps :( Hope you're feeling better soon!

I'm hoping I haven't caused too much damage to be honest because I'm going on holiday next week... It's a self catering lodge so I'm hoping I can kinda stay good! I'm the only one following SW though :( And there's the wine factor! Though I am never ever meant to be drinking again :)

Well done on your STS! It happens, you've been poorly so you have an excuse!! I'm one of the unlucky peeps who STS even when I've been good!! x x

Nikki, I know what it feels like to be 3 stone lighter, you gotta know you look amazing now! Have an amazing holiday! I'm so jealous! Plenty of time to get to your target after that :) Slinky mare you!

Michelle, well done on losing the half lb... Keep chipping away at it, you'll get there in the end :) Have a fab time at the wedding, and I demand to see pics of this swit swoo dress :)

Karen, how fab are you doing lady? What's your secret? Lol!!

x x

Hey guys, not been on for a few days, my pc going really slowly at moment, no idea why, so bit of an ordeal being on here! Re: dress, I chickened out wearing it because I was going on the bus to the wedding and coming home on the night bus, I just felt the dress was a bit over the top under those circumstances, so I wore something more casual and comfortable. Still got loads of compliments so i was happy!! Decided I would save the dress until this week (races on Saturday) but i've tried it on and decided I don't want to wear it for that either!! To be honest, I just don't think it's me! So i've sent it back!! Annoying thing is, I had it taken up (way too long) and it cost me a tenner! So that was a waste!! I'm now wearing the dress I wore for a special Birthday party a few years ago, it actually fits me much better now than it did then...i've only ever worn it once and it was so expensive. Cream, real silk with diamante jewels sewn all over it. I like it. Going for simple black accessories, looks really effective :D
Keep up the good work ladies, i'm annoyed at myself as i've just been drifting since Easter. I don't expect to lose any tomorrow night but i'm going to my usual WI anyway as it serves me right!! I need to get back on this thing!! Hopefully i'll STS and can then do better for next week. Speak soon xxx

Hey hey :) Compliments are always good! Except I can't take them at all!! People think it's hilarious that I argue my way out of them... My best friend from school saw me the other day and commented that I looked fab, instead of being grateful, all I can respond with was, ah well, still another stone and a half to go! Mental, I tell you!!

Cream dress sounds beautiful!! I hope you have an awesome time at the races and I hope the weather perks up for you a bit!!

Don't worry bout whatever happens tonight, tomorrow is a new day! I had Starburst for breakfast... That's how bad I am at the moment!! But, I'm having a girlie film night with my Mini Egg Easter Egg (this is getting the blame for everything at the moment, I'm trying to avoid eating it, so I'm eating everything else instead) and then I have no more temptation :) My sneaky scale hop this morning is saying 1-1.5lb off from my last official WI... But you know my scales... That could mean anything from a 3lb loss to a 3lb gain!!

Call back and let us know how you do :) x x

Hey hey :) Compliments are always good! Except I can't take them at all!! People think it's hilarious that I argue my way out of them... My best friend from school saw me the other day and commented that I looked fab, instead of being grateful, all I can respond with was, ah well, still another stone and a half to go! Mental, I tell you!!

Cream dress sounds beautiful!! I hope you have an awesome time at the races and I hope the weather perks up for you a bit!!

Don't worry bout whatever happens tonight, tomorrow is a new day! I had Starburst for breakfast... That's how bad I am at the moment!! But, I'm having a girlie film night with my Mini Egg Easter Egg (this is getting the blame for everything at the moment, I'm trying to avoid eating it, so I'm eating everything else instead) and then I have no more temptation :) My sneaky scale hop this morning is saying 1-1.5lb off from my last official WI... But you know my scales... That could mean anything from a 3lb loss to a 3lb gain!!

Call back and let us know how you do :) x x
Hey Angela :wave_cry: Yeah I know what you mean about compliments, I always say 'oh there's a longggg way to go yet...' when people say I look good!! I'm really pleased with the dress, particularly because it saves me forking out a fortune on something new! I'm going to WI tonight. Been feeling like i've not followed SW all week and felt sure i'd put on, but sneaky scale hop this morning says i'm at least 1lb down on last week?!! I'm confused and sure it must be wrong!! So i'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. I need a huge push as I seem to have lost my motivation since Easter. Also, i'm due to finish for another couple of weeks soon for half term (I work in two schools) so MORE temptation grrrrrr!!! I'm dying to get below 12 stone (12 st 3.5lb at moment). Started at almost 14 st at Christmas so still pleased but if I get under 12 I'll start going faster then I think. I'm not so much a chocolate person (as in your egg!) but a bread person. I have given up white bread and white sugar completely since starting this which i'm pleased with. Sometimes I have a few slices of Weightwatchers white bread which is a lot better I know but I still try to keep it down as much as I can and have wholemeal (which I hate!!). :cry:Fingers crossed for tonight. Nice to hear from you Mxxx :D:p:)

Week 14 (Eesh!) Day 1

Ok... I KNOW I don't need to pep talk to myself again, lol, to do this... Back to basics for meeee...

No WI on Wednesday as I will be hot tubbing it up in the very exotic resort of Talacre, North Wales :D So no food diaries from Monday either! But I will be good until then and good from Friday, when we're coming home, no excuse not to lose!! (Cept I have no idea how naughty I'll actually be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday... And I'm sure * week is looming ever closer!!)

B: Banana

S: Apple

L: Ham Salad Sandwich (2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) Light Salad Cream (1.5) Ham slices, Lettuce, Cucumber, Spring Onion) Strawberries and Tangerine, Vanilla Mullerlight

D: Gammon Round - All fat removed (1) Jacket Potato, with Flora ProActiv (1) Lettuce, Cucumber, Red Pepper, Carrots and Spring Onions with Light Salad Cream (1.5)

S: Options (2) made with 250ml SS Milk (A)

Fluids: 2.5 Litres of Water (Must keep this up) Diet Lemo, 1 x Tea (1.5 for Sugar and Milk)

15 x Starburst Fruit Chews (15)

Syns: 23.5/70

x x

Last edited:
Week 14 (Eesh!) Day 1

Ok... I KNOW I don't need to pep talk to myself again, lol, to do this... Back to basics for meeee...

No WI on Wednesday as I will be hot tubbing it up in the very exotic resort of Talacre, North Wales :D So no food diaries from Monday either! But I will be good until then and good from Friday, when we're coming home, no excuse not to lose!! (Cept I have no idea how naughty I'll actually be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday... And I'm sure * week is looming ever closer!!)

B: Banana

S: Apple

L: Ham Salad Sandwich (2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) Light Salad Cream (1.5) Ham slices, Lettuce, Cucumber, Spring Onion) Strawberries and Tangerine, Vanilla Mullerlight

D: Gammon Round - All fat removed (1) Jacket Potato, with Flora ProActiv (1) Lettuce, Cucumber, Red Pepper, Carrots and Spring Onions with Light Salad Cream (1.5)

S: Options (2) made with 250ml SS Milk (A)

Fluids: 2.5 Litres of Water (Must keep this up) Diet Lemo, 1 x Tea (1.5 for Sugar and Milk)

Syns: 8.5/70

x x
Ahh STS is fine, you're still in it to win it :D I lost 1.5lb. No idea how as felt like i'd put on!! Could do with a bigger loss now to get me into next stone bracket, i think that would spur me on. Have a great weekend girls :p:);) xxx

Week 14, Day 2

B: ... None, oops

L: Cod Goujons and Potato Salad... Bad :(

S: Pork Pie!! *tut tut* Apple, Tangerine

D: BBQ Chicken Kebabs, with Yellow Pepper and Cherry Tomatoes, new Potatoes and Salad

No A or B... Eek :(

Syns: EEk, Eeek :(

x x

Hey guys!!! I'm home! Fabulous week and had a blow out weekend but back to class on Tuesday after a month off to survey the damage eek!

You are all doing great :-D

Hugs!!!!

Xxx

Socialbutterfly1979 said:
Good to see you back nikki xx

Thanks hun :) goin back to WI tonight for the first time in a month and after pizza and wine last night.... So in going to set up a new diary on here to keep track on everything. Xx

Back