Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Aww that's good :) you might not be that bad!! I'm not looking forward to wi tonight, not been feeling to great, so not been eating enough I don't think xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Socialbutterfly1979 said:
Aww that's good :) you might not be that bad!! I'm not looking forward to wi tonight, not been feeling to great, so not been eating enough I don't think xxx

Well ladies a 5.5lb gain.... That's since 19th April so not too worried. Now got 11.5 to target in 14 weeks, so I think that's doable xxx

Well ladies a 5.5lb gain.... That's since 19th April so not too worried. Now got 11.5 to target in 14 weeks, so I think that's doable xxx
That's easy hon :D At least you went and owned up!! Glad to see you back Mxxx
:flirt2:

Hello michelle :) how are you? Not seen you much popping up onfb lol xx

Hiya hon. I'm always on Facebook, just don't use the chat so I don't appear as online if that makes sense?!! Plus I don't like to put anything about Slimming World on there as I don't want any potential suitors thinking i'm some fat heffer haha!! I save that for this forum!! I lost another 1lb today girls so i'm still plodding along slowly but surely.

I was thrilled at WI tonight though as my leader paid me a huge compliment, she was going through everyone's losses as usual saying 'where's jane, she's lost 1lb today, well done, blah blah', then when it came to me I wasn't expecting to be next as i'd forgotten where I was in the queue and she said 'now this lady is looking absolutely amazing today, she has lost 1lb and 16.5lb in total...', i was looking around trying to see who it was and then realised it was me!! I got a massive applause!! I had got changed from my usual work clothes (big baggy trousers and work t-shirt and had put on skinny leggings and silk top, with heeled ankle boots, cos I thought it would help my weight loss! She said I looked fabulous when I walked in and couldn't believe how slim I looked. Haha isn't that a huge boost, from the leader no less!! It made my night :D xxx

Hello Ladies :)

Got back from my little break this morning, had a fab time away, my hot tub was throughly used and abused :) Although I intended to be good, I was not, oops!! But I was on holidays :) Looks like I've gained a lovely 5.5lbs... What Nikki does in a month, I can do in a week :D But I started being good again yesterday... Though I did have a bit of a profiterole binge in the evening... Definitely back on plan today :) I'm off work til Tuesday, and I'm trying wedding dresses on tomorrow... Terrifying!!

Hope we're all ok :)

Do my foodies for yesterday and today anyways...

Week 15 (?) Day 1 - Yesterday...

B: Full English :) 2 x Richmond Thin Skinless Sausages (6) 2 x Hash Browns (4.5) Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, Mushrooms, Spaghetti Shapes in Tom Sauce

S: Apple

L: Salad Bowl - Ham, Baby Leaf Salad, Tomatoes and Cucumber, Pineapple pieces and half a Red Grapefruit

S: Fibre Plus Bar (B)

D: Pizza-topped Chicken - Chicken Breast, Tomato Puree (1) Sliced Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Onion, Chorizo - 28grms ish (2.5) Cheese (A) with New Potatoes and more Baby Leaf Salad with Tomatoes and Cucumber

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash and 1 x Tea

Syns: 14... But I haven't counted the profiterole incident... I do plan to, estimated about 20syns for this... So I'll cut back in the week :)

Week 15, Day 2 - Today :)

B: 28grms Ready Brek (B) made with Milk (A) Strawberries, Grapes, Blueberries, Blackberries

L: Tesco Prawn Layered Salad - 180grms (6.5 - ouch :() Melon Chunks, Mandarin Mullerlight, Half of a Hob Nobs cereal bar thing (3.5)

D: Steak :) with Jacket Spud, Grilled Mushrooms, Tomatoes and some Peas

Fluids: Water, Diet Pop

Syns: 10

x x

Last edited:
I've been a devil child again... MUST. STOP. EATING!!

On the plus side the scales are scaring me into wanting to behave again!!

I have to start tomorrow!!

x x
Haha me too...bank holiday weekend...not good! :eek::eek::eek: xxx
I'm slowly losing, only halfway there but am loving getting slimmer and slimmer and constantly getting complimented!!! :D I don't know if I should admit this, but hey i'm single so who cares.....I snogged 4 guys on Saturday night!! (obviously separately!!). I'm quite impressed with the new place me and my friends have started going to, a better class of male there!! Also, I must be looking quite desirable so go meeeeee :p;):flirt2::flirt2::flirt2: xxxxx PS. Oh by the way, if anyone remembers the guy who I gave my number to a few weeks back and he didn't call, I spoke to someone who knows him on Saturday night and apparently he's married with a kid....boooo! Why do men do this, makes me sick! He had told me he was single and wanted to meet up and then never texted/rang. Stooooopid man.

Haha quite right too!! Bet that well made your day :) your doing brilliant xx

Thanks a lot hon :D xxx

Haha me too...bank holiday weekend...not good! :eek::eek::eek: xxx
I'm slowly losing, only halfway there but am loving getting slimmer and slimmer and constantly getting complimented!!! :D I don't know if I should admit this, but hey i'm single so who cares.....I snogged 4 guys on Saturday night!! (obviously separately!!). I'm quite impressed with the new place me and my friends have started going to, a better class of male there!! Also, I must be looking quite desirable so go meeeeee :p;):flirt2::flirt2::flirt2: xxxxx PS. Oh by the way, if anyone remembers the guy who I gave my number to a few weeks back and he didn't call, I spoke to someone who knows him on Saturday night and apparently he's married with a kid....boooo! Why do men do this, makes me sick! He had told me he was single and wanted to meet up and then never texted/rang. Stooooopid man.

Thanks a lot hon :D xxx

Oooo!! Go you :) You're completely right, you are single and you should just go for it, you only live once etc :D Glad you're still losing Hun, doesn't matter if it's slowly or not!

Shame about the other guy... I know too many like that... I think most men nowadays just want everything, they like the settled home life but miss being single, and stupidly think they can have their cake and eat it!! Naughty bad!!

Good luck for Wednesday :) I'm dreading it, lol!! x x

Wow michelle get you!! And why the he'll not I say!! If your single then make te most of it!!

I'm having such a bad food week, and think I'm gonna have my first gain :( booooooo xx

Oooo!! Go you :) You're completely right, you are single and you should just go for it, you only live once etc :D Glad you're still losing Hun, doesn't matter if it's slowly or not!

Shame about the other guy... I know too many like that... I think most men nowadays just want everything, they like the settled home life but miss being single, and stupidly think they can have their cake and eat it!! Naughty bad!!

Good luck for Wednesday :) I'm dreading it, lol!! x x
I know, drink makes you do silly things I reckon! But he had no ring on the dirty dog!! I'm dreading WI too, seriously considering missing it this week cos it's my birthday celebration night on sat (its my birthday on 8th) and it will make me feel like **** if i have put on for my bday!! Its my * week this week so i reckon thats why. I looked like 3lb up this morn so i'll check again in the morning, if not improved i'm going next week!!! xxx
Wow michelle get you!! And why the he'll not I say!! If your single then make te most of it!!

I'm having such a bad food week, and think I'm gonna have my first gain :( booooooo xx

Aww me too...see reply above. I've had one gain since doing this and it was only half a pound. Don't want anymore so may miss this week xxx

Karen - Well done on your loss :) You're doing amazing! So jealous!

Michelle - Hope the scales are being kinder this morning :) Let us know, if you go, how you get on laters...

I scale hopped, it is not pretty :( I seriously need to get my head back into this!! I have 13-14 WIs taking me up to the end of September (a whole month past my original target date!) Lots of hard work in store for me! x x

Hello ladies! Sorry not been round much, been feeling quite moody because of work and just trying to find a new one at the moment. Haven't stuck to plan at all last week but still lost 1.5 lb! Was shocked to say the least :) I've got 13 WIs until Egypt so fingers crossed :)

Off to Eden hall spa tonight with my mum and I've chosen an English cheese board for dinner! Not a great choice but I've saved both HEXA and B and had no syns all day, plus it comes with celery, apple and grapes. So excited!!

Angela - don't worry about your gain hun, you know you can do it and we are all here to support you. By the way, the hot tub sounds fab fun ;-)!!

Michelle - check you out little sexy minx :p I do totally agree with Angela, you only live once so make the most of it! As for the horrible little rat man with a child and wife, I actually hope you see him on one of your nights out now so you can totally humiliate him!!

Hugs and kisses girls
Xxxx

Karen - Well done on your loss :) You're doing amazing! So jealous!

Michelle - Hope the scales are being kinder this morning :) Let us know, if you go, how you get on laters...

I scale hopped, it is not pretty :( I seriously need to get my head back into this!! I have 13-14 WIs taking me up to the end of September (a whole month past my original target date!) Lots of hard work in store for me! x x
Haha, i know the feeling. Scales were kinder this morning, only 1lb up but i'm not going tonight, may go tomorrow yet. I've got to go to London tomorrow to pick up a new car and i'm so scared...going on the coach at 8 in the morn (5 hrs) and driving back in my new car. So can't think about anything else at the moment!! But can easily get a 1lb off and more in a week so i'm not worried xxx

Hello ladies! Sorry not been round much, been feeling quite moody because of work and just trying to find a new one at the moment. Haven't stuck to plan at all last week but still lost 1.5 lb! Was shocked to say the least :) I've got 13 WIs until Egypt so fingers crossed :)

Off to Eden hall spa tonight with my mum and I've chosen an English cheese board for dinner! Not a great choice but I've saved both HEXA and B and had no syns all day, plus it comes with celery, apple and grapes. So excited!!

Angela - don't worry about your gain hun, you know you can do it and we are all here to support you. By the way, the hot tub sounds fab fun ;-)!!

Michelle - check you out little sexy minx :p I do totally agree with Angela, you only live once so make the most of it! As for the horrible little rat man with a child and wife, I actually hope you see him on one of your nights out now so you can totally humiliate him!!

Hugs and kisses girls
Xxxx
Aw nice to hear from you Nikki, i've had my share of crap at work so I know where you're coming from. Re: rat man (!!), yes I will have a right go at him when I see him! I only seem to meet young young lads or older married men, nothing in between!! Mind you I am having fun looking :rotflmao::flamingmad: Well done on your loss, i've not expected to lose three weeks running now and have so i'm confused! xxx

Hello Ladies :)

Good to see we're all ok, nice to have you back Nikki :) Sorry you girls seem to be having trouble in work :(

Updated my stats to show my impressive 5.5lb gain, eurgh! Not surprised and in a weird way that kind of helps! Clothes are feeling a bit tight which definitely helps too! Means I know I have to go back to being good, no more crisp and dip, or biscuits, or white bread toast... Less I'm syning it properly! Ahh... So, I need my "First Week" head back on and it's gonna be so tough, I have so many nights out and birthdays and I'm off to Download Festival next week! I got the new magazine and the EE Meals in Minutes book last night to spur me on :) Some good recipes in there... Tomorrow I'm making Parmesan crust Chicken with crushed potatoes and summer veg, sounds fancy eh?

Today I've had...

Day 1 - Extra Easy

B: Banana

S: Apple, Pineapple fingers

L: Tuna Sandwich (2 x Wholemeal Bread - from a 400g loaf (B) Tinned Tuna, 1 x Tbsp of Light Salad Cream (1.5) Strawberries, Grapes, Vanilla fat free Activia

D: Salmon Fillet, New Potatoes, Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomatoes, 1 x Tbsp of Sour Cream and Chive Sauce (2)

S: Options Turkish Delight Hot Chocolate (2) made with 250ml SS Milk (A) Alpen Light Choc and Fudge (3.5) 2 x Tangerines

Fluids: 2 Ltrs of Water :) NAS Squash

Syns: 9

x x

Last edited:
Day 2 - Extra Easy

Feeling quite yuck today, didn't get much sleep, and when I did drop off it was too late really, so I struggled getting up... Will need a few cans of SF Red Bull to get me through today I reckon :)

B: None... Oops - Late!

S: Peach, Apple, Pineapple fingers

L: Ham Salad - Sliced Ham, Lettuce, Cucumber, Spring Onions, Tomatoes, 1 x Tbsp Light Salad Cream (1.5) 30g bag of Ryvita Minis (B) Strawberries and Grapes and a fat free Vanilla Activia

S: 2 x Tangerines

D: Chicken with a Parmesan (A) crust (from new magazine) with crushed New Potatoes, and Veggies - Carrots, Sugarsnap Peas, and Tenderstem Broccoli

Also I read on M&S website they have a new range of mini cream cakes (a mouthful, more than likely!) All under 100kcals per cake... Thought I might get some, so I can have ONE with some fruit, and OH can munch the rest :) *Treat* - I did have one :) A little mini jam and cream doughnut 125kcal so 6syns?

Fluids: 2Ltrs of Water, Diet Cherryade...

Syns: 7.5

Total Syns for the week: 16.5

x x

Last edited:
Day 3 - EE

Is work night out tonight, really not looking forward to it :( * week hit yesterday, explains part of horrendous gain, and moodybumitis this week! Will be a proper test to see if I can stick to plan...

B: Banana, Pineapple fingers, 2 x Alpen Light Choc and Fudge (B)

S: Apple

L: Pasta spirals with Chicken, Bacon, Onions, Mushrooms, and Passata (The biggest tub of pasta in the world!!) Fruit Salad - Mango, Pineapple, Melon, Strawberries, Blueberries, Vanilla fat free Activia

S: 1 x Whole Bread - from 400g loaf (3) scraping of Flora ProActiv (1) 3 x mini Babybel Lights (A)

D: Indian - 1 x Poppadom (4) Tsp of Mango Chutney (1) Chicken Dansak (6.5) with plain Boiled Rice

Then out for drinks and dancing... Wish me luck in behaving myself :)

*EDIT* - I didn't really behave myself! There was far too much fizzy wine flying around, and most of it ended up in my glass, all my own fault, I did dance a lot, hopefully this will conteract any damage I may have caused... I was good at the end of the night and did not succumb to kebabs and burgers, went to bed with a pint of diet lemonade instead :D

Fluids: 3 Ltrs of Water

Syns: Lots! :(

x x

Last edited:
Back