Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Had a massive wobble today. I need some new summer vest tops, especially with DL next week... And there I was heading into Republic (who incidently do up to an 18 in some stuff, I think) when I got all the old feelings back, bout being judged for being too fat to be in there... Was very very weird!!

Then on the way home I bumped into a cousin who I haven't seen in a while and he commented how you could tell I'd dropped a load of weight... This should make me feel better, shouldn't it?

I don't know what is up with me... Today I've resisted chocolate biscuits and cupcakes, I'm being good and I'm proud of me, and I'm still miserable... Needing a kick up the bum

x x

Day 4 - EE

Afternoon :)

Am not as fuzzyheaded as expected today, had a ball last night! Had my bum felt twice which was a bit weird, swear one guy was not over 16, so I ran and hid a lot :) Danced my little feet off, and although I had a little blip on the alcohol front, I'm not letting it drag me down :) I'm perfectly on plan again today! Fingers crossed for a loss come Wednesday!!

B: Banana, glass of SS Milk - 250ml (A)

L: Heinz Mini Meals Ravioli in Chunky Tomato Sauce (1.5) with 2 x Wholemeal Bread - from 400g loaf (B) Spread (1.5) Melon and Grapes

S: Vanilla fat free Activia

D: ASDA Cook in the Bag Cod Fillets with Garlic and Herb Butter (3) SW Chips, Peas, 1 x Tbsp of Ketchup (1)

2 x Simpsons Freeze Pops - 30kcal (1.5)

Fluids: NAS Squash, Diet Fizzy

Syns: 8.5

x x

Last edited:
Had a massive wobble today. I need some new summer vest tops, especially with DL next week... And there I was heading into Republic (who incidently do up to an 18 in some stuff, I think) when I got all the old feelings back, bout being judged for being too fat to be in there... Was very very weird!!

Then on the way home I bumped into a cousin who I haven't seen in a while and he commented how you could tell I'd dropped a load of weight... This should make me feel better, shouldn't it?

I don't know what is up with me... Today I've resisted chocolate biscuits and cupcakes, I'm being good and I'm proud of me, and I'm still miserable... Needing a kick up the bum

x x

Day 4 - EE

Afternoon :)

Am not as fuzzyheaded as expected today, had a ball last night! Had my bum felt twice which was a bit weird, swear one guy was not over 16, so I ran and hid a lot :) Danced my little feet off, and although I had a little blip on the alcohol front, I'm not letting it drag me down :) I'm perfectly on plan again today! Fingers crossed for a loss come Wednesday!!

B: Banana, glass of SS Milk - 250ml (A)

L: Heinz Mini Meals Ravioli in Chunky Tomato Sauce (1.5) with 2 x Wholemeal Bread - from 400g loaf (B) Spread (1.5) Melon and Grapes

S: Vanilla fat free Activia

D: ASDA Cook in the Bag Cod Fillets with Garlic and Herb Butter (3) SW Chips, Peas

Fluids: NAS Squash, Diet Fizzy

Syns: 6

x x
Aww Angela you're doing so so well...we all have wobbles, good that you're putting it on here because it will help you work through it with us lot!! I'm the same going in 'thin shops'. I was in Quiz the other week and there are not many dresses bigger than 14, but the assistant asked me if i needed help and was really nice, maybe it's in our imagination sometimes!!
I love the fact that you had your bum felt!! I was out in Derby last ngt for my bday and had lots of cheeky bum feels and whistles!! Love it!! xxx:p:D:rolleyes::flirt2:

Aww Angela you're doing so so well...we all have wobbles, good that you're putting it on here because it will help you work through it with us lot!! I'm the same going in 'thin shops'. I was in Quiz the other week and there are not many dresses bigger than 14, but the assistant asked me if i needed help and was really nice, maybe it's in our imagination sometimes!!
I love the fact that you had your bum felt!! I was out in Derby last ngt for my bday and had lots of cheeky bum feels and whistles!! Love it!! xxx:p:D:rolleyes::flirt2:

I definitely think it is my imagination! I went in today and was fine, must have been having a funny day Saturday!

Whoop for the bum feeling :) Hope you had lots of fun in Derby! You feeling more positive bout WI this week? x x

Day 5 - EE

B: Apple

S: Ryvita Minis (B)

L: Leftover Pasta from Saturday, not sure I should've eaten this... Oh well! Strawberries and Grapefruit with fat free Strawberry Activa

S: 2 x Tangerines

D: Homepride Pasta Bake, Spicy Tomato & Pepperoni... I ate about half of it, oops (10.5) Was topped with RF Cheese (A)

1 x Simpsons Freeze Pop (1)

Fluids: 3 Ltrs of Water

Syns: 11.5

x x

Last edited:
I definitely think it is my imagination! I went in today and was fine, must have been having a funny day Saturday!

Whoop for the bum feeling :) Hope you had lots of fun in Derby! You feeling more positive bout WI this week? x x

Haha! Yes I had a great time :)
I'm ok about WI this week, not lost loads or anything but hoping to manage another 1lb off, however.........I had forgotten but it is my Birthday on WI this week and i've arranged to go out with friends and the table is booked for 7 slap bang in the middle of WI night, so I can't go again!! I could go to one on Thurs morn but that would be worse, going night after i've eaten and drank for my Birthday!! I'll have to see if there's one for tomorrow sometime!! Difficult :mad::( xxx

Haha! Yes I had a great time :)
I'm ok about WI this week, not lost loads or anything but hoping to manage another 1lb off, however.........I had forgotten but it is my Birthday on WI this week and i've arranged to go out with friends and the table is booked for 7 slap bang in the middle of WI night, so I can't go again!! I could go to one on Thurs morn but that would be worse, going night after i've eaten and drank for my Birthday!! I'll have to see if there's one for tomorrow sometime!! Difficult :mad::( xxx

Awww, Happy Birthday for Wednesday!! Where are you going for your meal? Anything else planned? I hope you have a brill time :)

x x

Day 6 - EE

B: Banana

S: Apple

L: 2 x Wholemeal Bread - from 400g loaf (B) WW Tuna in Tomato and Herb Sauce (1.5) Mango, Melon and Pineapple fingers, fat free Vanilla Activia

S: Tangerine

D: Stirfry (Broccoli, mixed Cabbage leaves, Carrots) with Chicken and ASDA Fresh Tastes Chinese Curry Sauce (10) Uncle Ben's Mixed Pepper Rice (1.5)

S: Options Indulgence Chocolate Cherry (3) made with 250ml SS Milk (A)

Fluids: 3 Ltrs of Water

Syns: 16 (oops)

x x

Last edited:
Awww, Happy Birthday for Wednesday!! Where are you going for your meal? Anything else planned? I hope you have a brill time :)

x x
Aw cheers hon. Yes I went to Derby on sat to celebrate and i'm off out for a meal with friends tomorrow in Stalybridge (where I live) to a restaurant called Flamin Nosh.
Didn't manage to find a WI today and thinking it's not a good idea to WI on Thurs morn after my birthday blow out!! Having said that i've had a huge wobble today...not sure why, but I bought 12 mini savoury eggs cos they were on offer and scoffed the lot last ngt, then today I bought a chicken and mushroom slice and a Dime bar (funny combination) and ate them too...what am I thinking :mad: Must be cos I know i'm not weighing in. I need to get back on the wagon, my weight was the same this morn, but doubt it will be tomorrow after that little lot!!! Smacked hand for me :cry: xxx

Aw cheers hon. Yes I went to Derby on sat to celebrate and i'm off out for a meal with friends tomorrow in Stalybridge (where I live) to a restaurant called Flamin Nosh.
Didn't manage to find a WI today and thinking it's not a good idea to WI on Thurs morn after my birthday blow out!! Having said that i've had a huge wobble today...not sure why, but I bought 12 mini savoury eggs cos they were on offer and scoffed the lot last ngt, then today I bought a chicken and mushroom slice and a Dime bar (funny combination) and ate them too...what am I thinking :mad: Must be cos I know i'm not weighing in. I need to get back on the wagon, my weight was the same this morn, but doubt it will be tomorrow after that little lot!!! Smacked hand for me :cry: xxx

I wouldn't worry Hun, I do stuff like this ALL the time when I know I'm missing WI, I definitely think it's because you know you're skipping it... Your brain thinks you're on holidays :) Tis your Birthday though, if you're not allowed a blow out then, I dunno when you are! You might surprise yourself though, I lost a lb the WI after my birthday, and I had afternoon tea, curry and all sorts!!

Hope you have a fab time today :) x x

Day 7 -EE

B: 2 x Alpen Lights Choc and Fudge (B)

L: Roast Chicken Mugshot, Mango, Melon and Pineapple fingers, Mango fat free Activia

**WI** - Feeling quite positive :D Scale hopped this morning and definitely showing a loss... **UPDATED** -5lbs!! Bit of a shock :)

D: Naughty, naughty bad!!

Fluids: 2 Ltrs of Water

x x

Last edited:
Day 1 - EE

Hello :) I'm still reeling from my massive loss last night! And the fact that it's Download day today!! *Bounces* I do love my festivals... Especially ones when I get to see bands I love, and tomorrow night I'll be seeing The Darkness *Eeeeep*

But back to business... The hardest thing about festivals I find is the foods! There's just so much naughty on offer, normally always a Domino's/Pizza Express van... And there's no way I'd be able to get 1/3 Superfree in, so EE is out the window... SO I was thinking of trying a bit of Red/Green, Green is gonna be easier I think... We've bought some beans and spaghetti, mugshots, fruits and yogurts, cereal bars and little biscuits and crisps, so I'll be fine until evening meal! But, we've bought bacon, which I'd have to syn/HEB on a Green day... Says in my book 57g cooked weight, which when I weighed some bacon before 2 rashers is about 50g raw weight, I'll cook some for breakfast, and update this :) Then I'd have jacket spuds and cheese for dinner... Or noodles or something... I'm too excited!! Gonna head into town in a little while and pick me up a parka/rain mac type thing, because we have horrible weather predicted, but I don't care!! Enough rambling...

Hope you had a fab Birthday Michelle :D You'll have to come and tell us all about your night :)

B: Bacon and Mushroom Sandwich - 2 x Wholemeal Bread from 400g loaf (B) half a Red Grapefruit, Strawberry fat free Activia

8 x Squares of Aldi Bubbly Chocolate (9 - Misbehaving already!)

S: Melon

L: Omelette or Jacket Spud...

S: More fruits...

D: ...

As is tradition in festival etiquette I will probably be a little pickled tonight, but I'll be behaving myself afterwards... I need to be good, don't want a gain next week!!

See you ladies Monday :)

x x

Hey Tulip

I am a newbie and found your blog - it amused me and was so much fun - cant you carry it on lol :) x

Aww, thank you for the comment lovely :) Is nice to know someone finds me amusing, most just think I'm mentals :D

I'm away camping (eurgh) for 3 whole days, but I shall ramble away when I'm back :)

How are you finding the plan and everything so far? My food diaries are mostly good, but I do have wobbles now and then, I loves me food too too much :) x x

Had an excellent time at the festival!! Jealous!! Xxxx

Hi guys, i'm back! Thought i'd better check in. Got to WI this week as not been weighed for two weeks. Feeling sort of positive cos on Sat morn, I sneaky scale hopped and I was in the 11s which i've not been for years. Had a fantastic Birthday and it's been carrying on over this weekend too. Lots has happened too...I think my weight loss must've given me a new found confidence as well as my luck on the man front has been amazing!! Snogged 4 guys two weeks ago on a night out near me (hahaha bad i know!), then week after I went to Derby for my birthday and copped off with a bloke from there!! Then at the beginning of this week I started to talk to a male friend of one of my friends and he asked me if i'd like to meet up next time he's in the area (he lives in Birmingham). Then this Thursday, my hairdresser asked me if I wanted to go on a blind date with the brother of one of her clients. After lots of protests I finally agreed to take his number and later on I texted him...we texted for two and a half hours then all the next day, then he asked me out for a meal on Saturday for my birthday, we went, had a great time, then he invited me round to his place tonight so he could cook for me, so thats where i've been. Had a lovely time. So two dates in, looking good, altogether girls...'love is in the air, do do do, do do do...'. xxx :candledinner::bliss::character00100:
x x
I wouldn't worry Hun, I do stuff like this ALL the time when I know I'm missing WI, I definitely think it's because you know you're skipping it... Your brain thinks you're on holidays :) Tis your Birthday though, if you're not allowed a blow out then, I dunno when you are! You might surprise yourself though, I lost a lb the WI after my birthday, and I had afternoon tea, curry and all sorts!!

Hope you have a fab time today :) x x
Thanks hon. Yes I had the blip but never mind. I seem to got away with things after my birthday meal (I had sticky ribs, mixed grill and liqueur coffee, plus lots of rose wine!!). Plus had a meal tonight at my new man's, a lovely steak cooked by him The scales are teetering on 11 13 and 12 st, if i'm 12 on Weds i've lost 1lb, anything more would be ever better xxx
**WI** - Feeling quite positive :D Scale hopped this morning and definitely showing a loss... **UPDATED** -5lbs!! Bit of a shock :)
x x
Fan-bloody-tastic.....well done xxxxxxxxx
Day 1 - EE

Hello :) I'm still reeling from my massive loss last night! And the fact that it's Download day today!! *Bounces* I do love my festivals... Especially ones when I get to see bands I love, and tomorrow night I'll be seeing The Darkness *Eeeeep*

But back to business... The hardest thing about festivals I find is the foods! There's just so much naughty on offer, normally always a Domino's/Pizza Express van... And there's no way I'd be able to get 1/3 Superfree in, so EE is out the window... SO I was thinking of trying a bit of Red/Green, Green is gonna be easier I think... We've bought some beans and spaghetti, mugshots, fruits and yogurts, cereal bars and little biscuits and crisps, so I'll be fine until evening meal! But, we've bought bacon, which I'd have to syn/HEB on a Green day... Says in my book 57g cooked weight, which when I weighed some bacon before 2 rashers is about 50g raw weight, I'll cook some for breakfast, and update this :) Then I'd have jacket spuds and cheese for dinner... Or noodles or something... I'm too excited!! Gonna head into town in a little while and pick me up a parka/rain mac type thing, because we have horrible weather predicted, but I don't care!! Enough rambling...

Hope you had a fab Birthday Michelle :D You'll have to come and tell us all about your night :)

B: Bacon and Mushroom Sandwich - 2 x Wholemeal Bread from 400g loaf (B) half a Red Grapefruit, Strawberry fat free Activia

8 x Squares of Aldi Bubbly Chocolate (9 - Misbehaving already!)

S: Melon

L: Omelette or Jacket Spud...

S: More fruits...

D: ...

As is tradition in festival etiquette I will probably be a little pickled tonight, but I'll be behaving myself afterwards... I need to be good, don't want a gain next week!!

See you ladies Monday :)

x x
Festival sounds great, I love stuff like that. My birthday was great, see details above xxx

Hey hey hey :)

I'm back! :)

I had the most amazing time at Download :) Totally tired out though, and feeling like a blimp!! I've been a demon with food, in that all's I've eaten has been chocolate biscuits and crisps!! I can't even remember what fruit looks like, oops!! I reckon a 2-3lb gain if I'm lucky... Damn it :(

I went shopping for "the dress" again today... The assistant told me not to lose anymore weight (if I had to, 10lbs at most) because the dresses I like need me to have curves... Bit of a dilema there I think ladies... Because I AM shifting this last 2 stone!!

So... Just waiting for my motivation to come back now :D

Michelle, so glad you had a good birthday chick :) Well done on the man front, sounds like you're having a ball :D Good luck for WI!

x x

Morning :)

Behaving myself today, not that it'll make much difference at this stage of the game but at least I'm trying now, hehe :)

B: Banana, 2 x Alpen Lights (B)

S: Apple, pieces (albeit tiddley pieces) of Gingerbread from the Lakes

L: Roast Chicken Mugshot, Melon, Tangerine, fat free Vanilla Activia

D: ... Staying at my Sister's flat... Hope she'll be nice to me :) Had Omelette (with Bacon, Mushrooms and Onion) SW Chips, and a big Salad (Leaves, Tomatoes, Cucumber)

I then proceeded to munch my way through a Krispy Kreme donut (whoops) some Mr Men jelly sweets and some crisp type Onion Rings...

Talk about mentals!!

Fluids: 2 x Ltrs of Water

Syns: 0 if I can help it :) - I clearly couldn't help it, damn me!!

x x

Last edited:
Bonjour Ladies!!

Apologies for the absence, I seem to have been still in holiday mood for the last 3 weeks and have drank every night and ate so many take aways its shocking!! Then to top it all off i've had the worst cold I think ever known to the human kind and so Dr told me no exercise again!!

Anyway, the scales hopped back up 10st by Sunday and so made a positive effort to shift it and voila today i'm back down to 9st 10.5lbs!! Yippeeee!!!

So my lovely ladies how about we shift this last bit of weight we each need to lose and get all sexy :-D

Michelle...... sounds like you living the sexy life now :p and it sounds fabulous!! hehe

Angela..... sooooo jealous of download and so glad you had a good time.....alcohol and crisps are the devil I have decided!!

In a predicament right now... today is my day off work and my best friend wants to meet up.... not seen her for about 6 weeks and so this "lunch" we are meant to be having would usually involve a lot of alcohol and i'm not sure whether or not to go, especially with this horrible "man flu"

Lots of hugs!!

xxx

Morning :)

Behaving myself today, not that it'll make much difference at this stage of the game but at least I'm trying now, hehe :)

B: Banana, 2 x Alpen Lights (B)

L: Roast Chicken Mugshot, Melon, Tangerine, fat free Vanilla Activia

D: ... Staying at my Sister's flat... Hope she'll be nice to me :)

Fluids: 2 x Ltrs of Water

syns: 0 if I can help it :)

x x

Bonjour Ladies!!

Apologies for the absence, I seem to have been still in holiday mood for the last 3 weeks and have drank every night and ate so many take aways its shocking!! Then to top it all off i've had the worst cold I think ever known to the human kind and so Dr told me no exercise again!!

Anyway, the scales hopped back up 10st by Sunday and so made a positive effort to shift it and voila today i'm back down to 9st 10.5lbs!! Yippeeee!!!

So my lovely ladies how about we shift this last bit of weight we each need to lose and get all sexy :-D

Michelle...... sounds like you living the sexy life now :p and it sounds fabulous!! hehe

Angela..... sooooo jealous of download and so glad you had a good time.....alcohol and crisps are the devil I have decided!!

In a predicament right now... today is my day off work and my best friend wants to meet up.... not seen her for about 6 weeks and so this "lunch" we are meant to be having would usually involve a lot of alcohol and i'm not sure whether or not to go, especially with this horrible "man flu"

Lots of hugs!!

xxx
Hi girls, haha Angela i'm a bit the same! Bit like locking the stable door after the horse has bolted. Nikki,lovely to hear from you, at least you've had a good time while you've been grazing!! Not been weighed for two weeks now and not pretty...it was my birthday on weds so that's my excuse, but had at least four 'restaurant' meals during that time which will not have helped and last ngt I went to my mums to pick up new car and she had cooked me tea, prob worst thing I could've had night before weigh in - braised steak and carrots, potatoes, and a big chunk of pastry with lots of gravy. Mmmmm was delish but that will have put the final nail in the coffin I reckon! I was meant to be seeing my new man last ngt but cos of all the rushing about etc didn't manage to get there. Gutted as he promised he'd help me burn some calories before today :D:character00264::censored::pillowfight: Anyway, I think the best I can hope for tonight is a 2lb gain!!! Hoping not more than that, but sure it won't be less :cry: At least I'll be able to start behaving again now as i've run riot a bit!! New bfrd not helping, I think he is a 'feeder'!!! Wish me luck girls! :flirt2::p xxx

Back