Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Bonjour Ladies!!

Apologies for the absence, I seem to have been still in holiday mood for the last 3 weeks and have drank every night and ate so many take aways its shocking!! Then to top it all off i've had the worst cold I think ever known to the human kind and so Dr told me no exercise again!!

Anyway, the scales hopped back up 10st by Sunday and so made a positive effort to shift it and voila today i'm back down to 9st 10.5lbs!! Yippeeee!!!

So my lovely ladies how about we shift this last bit of weight we each need to lose and get all sexy :-D

Michelle...... sounds like you living the sexy life now :p and it sounds fabulous!! hehe

Angela..... sooooo jealous of download and so glad you had a good time.....alcohol and crisps are the devil I have decided!!

In a predicament right now... today is my day off work and my best friend wants to meet up.... not seen her for about 6 weeks and so this "lunch" we are meant to be having would usually involve a lot of alcohol and i'm not sure whether or not to go, especially with this horrible "man flu"

Lots of hugs!!

xxx

Hey Lovely, did you go to lunch? I would've and tried to be good, and blamed it on the flu!

I have been a little demon again, no food diaries = I'm eating as much crap as I can find!! I think I am also still in holiday mode! 3 weeks til the next festival...

We all need to jump on the behave wagon and cling on... I can be good this week, but it's my friend's birthday a week on Saturday and she's having a cocktail and cake party... How am I supposed to behave at one of those?! Argh!!

Hi girls, haha Angela i'm a bit the same! Bit like locking the stable door after the horse has bolted. Nikki,lovely to hear from you, at least you've had a good time while you've been grazing!! Not been weighed for two weeks now and not pretty...it was my birthday on weds so that's my excuse, but had at least four 'restaurant' meals during that time which will not have helped and last ngt I went to my mums to pick up new car and she had cooked me tea, prob worst thing I could've had night before weigh in - braised steak and carrots, potatoes, and a big chunk of pastry with lots of gravy. Mmmmm was delish but that will have put the final nail in the coffin I reckon! I was meant to be seeing my new man last ngt but cos of all the rushing about etc didn't manage to get there. Gutted as he promised he'd help me burn some calories before today :D:character00264::censored::pillowfight: Anyway, I think the best I can hope for tonight is a 2lb gain!!! Hoping not more than that, but sure it won't be less :cry: At least I'll be able to start behaving again now as i've run riot a bit!! New bfrd not helping, I think he is a 'feeder'!!! Wish me luck girls! :flirt2::p xxx

Men do not help at all Sugar, I gained 3 stone + over the 5 years me and OH have been together! Too much wining and dining and eating boy sized portions :( But it was your birthday week(s), I still maintain you're allowed!!

Hopefully WI won't be as bad as you're expecting :) Mine will be horrendous!! I'll be back to offer congrats/comisserations later on :)

x x

Good Morning Lovelies :D

I think my motivation is back :) Had a massive pig out last night, woke up this morning with minging mouth, belly cramps and feeling sluggish and lazy! May be pyschological, but it works for me :) So I need to repeat the other week... Minus the fizzy wine!! 100% week coming up... I hope :)

Day 1 - 16/06/2011

B: Banana

S: Apple

L: Tuna Sandwich - 2 x Wholemeal Bread, from a 400g loaf (B) Tinned Tuna, 1 x Tbsp of Light Salad Cream (1.5) Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, and a Strawberry Mullerlight

S: Tangerine

Dunno if you remember, but a lil while ago I had a friend who wasn't really speaking to me, long story short, I was getting a little too close to her boyfriend, I think she's coming round to the idea that I'm not a boyfriend stealer and we're going out for the first time for dinner tonight... I may need a ramble laters...

D: Indian - Chicken Dansak (6.5) with Plain Steamed Rice, 2 x Poppadoms (8) drizzle (less than a teaspoon) of Mango Chutney (1) and Raita... Or Mint and Cucumber dip (1)

S: Milk (A)

Fluids: (At least) 2 Litres of Water, some Diet Fizzy

Syns: 18 (Bugger!)

x x

Last edited:
Good Morning Lovelies :D

I think my motivation is back :) Had a massive pig out last night, woke up this morning with minging mouth, belly cramps and feeling sluggish and lazy! May be pyschological, but it works for me :) So I need to repeat the other week... Minus the fizzy wine!! 100% week coming up... I hope :)

Day 1 - 16/06/2011

S: Apple

L: Tuna Sandwich - 2 x Wholemeal Bread, from a 400g loaf (B) Tinned Tuna, 1 x Tbsp of Light Salad Cream (1.5) Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, and a Strawberry Mullerlight

Dunno if you remember, but a lil while ago I had a friend who wasn't really speaking to me, long story short, I was getting a little too close to her boyfriend, I think she's coming round to the idea that I'm not a boyfriend stealer and we're going out for the first time for dinner tonight... I may need a ramble laters...

D: Indian - Either my trusty Chicken Dansak (6.5) or Lamb Rogan Josh (6.5) with Plain Steamed Rice... I may indulge and have a Poppadom (4)

S: Milk (A)

Fluids: (At least) 2 Litres of Water, some Diet Fizzy

Syns: ... (Will update tonight)

x x
Ooh i'm glad you're making things up with your friend, so awkward isn't it :eek:
I went last night and put on 1 lb so quite pleased with that after two weeks of meals out and birthday! Need to concentrate now. Having said that got one more meal tonight, friend who's been away is taking me out for an Indian!! But after that nothing too bad planned. Boyfrd is away for a week from fri so that will help if not going out eating/drinking etc. Need to get 3 lb off if poss now for 10% award xxx

Michelle that wasn't too bad :) and loving the updates of the bf :) good for you!! Tulip, hope everything gets sorted with your friend hun, xx

I lost 1.5 and managed to reach my club 10 :) but all I have done since then is eat crap!!! Hhhmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I did go for lunch yesterday, it began at 2.30pm with 3 double vodkas and chilli nachos....followed by 2 large glasses of wine, a triple vodka and an all you can eat Chinese!! Needless to say I was sick as a pig when I got home. Then today at work it's one the girls birthdays and we always have a buffet, so I've ate far too many mini sausages and crisps, followed by the most delicious ikea chocolates, a pitta bread and micro chips!! Got home from work and felt so sick, just been a shower and OH is cooking a meal out the EE meals in minutes, not sure I'll manage it though :-(

Feeling sooooo guilty right now and think I'm seriously ready for 4 100% days before WI!

Xxx

Ooh i'm glad you're making things up with your friend, so awkward isn't it :eek:
I went last night and put on 1 lb so quite pleased with that after two weeks of meals out and birthday! Need to concentrate now. Having said that got one more meal tonight, friend who's been away is taking me out for an Indian!! But after that nothing too bad planned. Boyfrd is away for a week from fri so that will help if not going out eating/drinking etc. Need to get 3 lb off if poss now for 10% award xxx

Well done :) a lb isn't so bad after your Birthday, in fact it's quite fab! I'm sure you'll have a fab loss next week :)

It was ok with my friend, is not particularly nice going over it again... I have a headache just thinking about it to be fair... She's fine with me now I think, it's in the past, time to move on...

Michelle that wasn't too bad :) and loving the updates of the bf :) good for you!! Tulip, hope everything gets sorted with your friend hun, xx

I lost 1.5 and managed to reach my club 10 :) but all I have done since then is eat crap!!! Hhhmmmmm

Congrats lovely :) You're really doing so well :) I think you'll be at Target way way before me... I have to stop being a terror!!

Well I did go for lunch yesterday, it began at 2.30pm with 3 double vodkas and chilli nachos....followed by 2 large glasses of wine, a triple vodka and an all you can eat Chinese!! Needless to say I was sick as a pig when I got home. Then today at work it's one the girls birthdays and we always have a buffet, so I've ate far too many mini sausages and crisps, followed by the most delicious ikea chocolates, a pitta bread and micro chips!! Got home from work and felt so sick, just been a shower and OH is cooking a meal out the EE meals in minutes, not sure I'll manage it though :-(

Feeling sooooo guilty right now and think I'm seriously ready for 4 100% days before WI!

Xxx

Hehe, this sounds like my kinda lunch :D I hope you're feeling better!! I need to join you in these serious 100% days!

x x

Aw glad it went well hunni :) leave the past and move on!! I still have another stone to lose, seems miles off :( but cause I'm feeling better about myself, I'm picking more and not doing it 100% xx

Aw glad it went well hunni :) leave the past and move on!! I still have another stone to lose, seems miles off :( but cause I'm feeling better about myself, I'm picking more and not doing it 100% xx

I think we all get a little like that, I find it so much easier to be off plan than on plan, I'm a terrible picky eater too... A stone isn't that much at all... I need to get my bum in gear and catch up :) x x

Day 2 - 17/06/2011

Hello...

I'm a sad face today, not really sure what's up, can't put my finger on it... Think I just have the blues! I'm working a lot, every day since Monday and every day next week, I feel like I need a holiday, but for about the past 5 weeks I don't think I've worked a full week... I'm just a moanypants... OH said we can do something nice Sunday, hopefully I'll be cheered up for then!

B: None... Late, oops

1/2 of a Cadbury's Dairy Milk Little One (3)

L: BLT (yummy!) 2 x Wholemeal Bread - from 400g loaf (B) Bacon, Lettuce, Tomatoes, 1 x Tbsp of Light Salad Cream (1.5) Strawberries, Raspberries and Blueberries, Vanilla Mullerlight

D: Salmon Fillet, Crushed New Potatoes with Garlic and Herbs, Salad (Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions) Sour Cream and Chive Sauce (4)

S: Options Belgian Chocolate (2) made with 250ml SS Milk (A) 6 x Misshapes Chocolates (15)

Fluids: 1xLtr of Water

Syns: 25.5

Total Syns for the week: 44/70

x x

Last edited:
Aw I know some days you just shift being grumpy!! Look to the positives :) xx

Thank you Hun!

Can't quite at the moment, I have been sulking allllllll day... I'd quite like some (more) chocolate, but I think I better behave myself... I have a Skinny Cow doo-dah in the freezer, I might have that later... I also feel like hitting the vodka... Might save that for tomorrow!

Hope you're ok?

x x

Karen you're doing so well, I know what you mean, the more you lose the more you feel comfortable and think you can get away with stuff. I need to have some 100% days. My bfrd has now gone away for a week so i'm a bit fed up about that. But I could turn it into a positive and really watch my food and lose 3lb before he gets back!! xxx

Xxx
Haha Nikki, that sounds fab! Love it! Summer is only round the corner though so we all need to start getting our arses in gear!!! xxx

Day 3 - 18/06/2011

Morning!

Well, I was a little demon again last night with the chocolate, can't believe it... Means I have to be very very good next few days, I'm gonna try and up my water, that was a bit rubbish yesterday too, and also mix my HEB up a bit... I've fallen into have bread every day, and that doesn't usually work for me... I really really want a good loss this week! Must... Stop... Sabotaging... Myself!!

B: Banana (Snaffled in work :))

L: Ham Sandwich, 2 x Wholemeal Bread - from 400g loaf (B) Ham, Salad (Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Cucumber) 1 x Tbsp of Light Salad Cream (1.5) Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries

D: BBQ Chicken Melt (Pub Stylee) - Butterflied Chicken breast, topped with 2 x Bacon, 2 x Tbsp BBQ sauce (2) and Cheese (A) baked until Cheese is melted, with Jacket Spud, 1 x Tsp of Clover (1.5) Salad (Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Sweetcorn) - This was one of the nicest dinner's I've had in ages!!

S: 2 x Chocolate Digestives (8) 2 x Misshapes Chocolates (5)

Fluids: 2 x Ltrs of Water, Tonnes of Diet Fizzy

Syns: 18 (Bugger!!)

Total Syns for the week: 62/70... Very Naughty!!

x x

Last edited:
Day 4 - 19/06/2011

ARGH!!

There are no words for me this morning... I do not know why I keep getting the late night munchies and mooching everything in sight... I am not impressed with myself at all... 3 days on 8 syns... Should be a giggle :(

So, lots of Berries and Melon for me!! I will actually cry if I gain on Wednesday!!

B: Omelette made with 2 x Eggs, Bacon, Onions, Mushrooms and Tomatoes

L: Heinz Mini Meals Tomato & Veggie Pasta Shells (didn't think much of this... Free or not) BBQ Chicken Pieces, Melon and Grapes, fat free Vanilla Activia

D: Roast at OH's, so not SW friendly... I are piggeh... Bad times! 5 x Teeny weeny Roasties (5) 2 x Thin Pork Sausages (5) Chicken, Carrots, Peas, Sweetcorn, Gravy (2)

S: Kellogs Fibre Plus (B) 250ml SS Milk (A)

Fluids: Haven't touched a drop of water, have drank nearly 2 x Ltrs of Diet Fizzy though... Not that this is good...

Syns: 12

Total Syns for the week: 74/70... Pah! :(

x x

Last edited:
OMG!! Had the worst shopping trip yesterday girls.... As you know I was so excited to buy a pair of size 6 jeans back in March, yesterday I went shopping and went to Primarni...not had any clothes for agggeeesss from there so thought it would be nice to go and have a little mooch, tried on size 8 jeans and they wouldn't budge past my bum, just managed the 10's. Not happy bunny!!!

So please please keep my bum in check!! I have decided to keep doing my diary which is on my sig so pretty please let me lose these 9lbs ive gained!!

xxx

OMG!! Had the worst shopping trip yesterday girls.... As you know I was so excited to buy a pair of size 6 jeans back in March, yesterday I went shopping and went to Primarni...not had any clothes for agggeeesss from there so thought it would be nice to go and have a little mooch, tried on size 8 jeans and they wouldn't budge past my bum, just managed the 10's. Not happy bunny!!!

So please please keep my bum in check!! I have decided to keep doing my diary which is on my sig so pretty please let me lose these 9lbs ive gained!!

xxx

Oh no :( This said, my jeans felt very tight yesterday, and I'm sure they're a 16! Bloody sad times...

Will keep an eye out for your diary!

x x

Day 5 - 20/06/2011

L: Ham and Cheese Sandwich... I obtained some of the illustrious White Nimble over the weekend, so I have white bread sarnies today, exciting stuff!! (2 x White Nimble (B) Spread (1.5) Ham, 1 x Slice of Red Leicester Cheese - approx 25g (A)) Strawberries and half a Red Grapefruit, Strawberry fat free Activia

D: Asda Sea Bass Fillets with Sunblush Tomato and Basil Butter (7.5 - Though I am still sure this is way high) with Uncle Ben's Tomato and Basil Rice (2 for half)

Fluids: 3 x Ltrs of Water, Diet Fizzy

Syns: 11

Total Syns for the week: ... I guess I should stop counting now :(

x x

Last edited:

xxx

Bloody hell, size 6 i wish!! Was feeling pleased as I am now wearing size 14 when I was size 18 back in Feb but this has depressed me :cry::cry::cry: Haha never mind, go you Nikki...you've lost a lot more than me and been doing this longer so i'll keep plodding along :p xxx

Bloody hell, size 6 i wish!! Was feeling pleased as I am now wearing size 14 when I was size 18 back in Feb but this has depressed me :cry::cry::cry: Haha never mind, go you Nikki...you've lost a lot more than me and been doing this longer so i'll keep plodding along :p xxx

You'll get there Hun!

How have you been this week? x x

Back