Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Day 6 - 21/06/2011 - The longest day of the year = The hungriest?!

I have been starving all day today... Do not know what is going on... Normally I eat very little in the morning and eat the main amount of food at lunch and dinner, but today I've just been ravenous!!

I scale hopped this morning, I'm looking ok for a loss this week, I really wanted 4lb but I think that might be a little ambitious with the over eating of syns... We'll see tomorrow :)

B: Apple

L: 2 x White Nimble (Toasted) Tinned Spaghetti Shapes, Mango, Melon and Pineapple fingers, fat free Mango Activia

S: Tangerine, the crust from my Nimble loaf (was teeny tiny... Says 2.5 syns per slice, but it wasn't as big as a slice :() scraping of spread (1)

D: Asda Fresh Tastes Gammon with Pineapple, New Potatoes, Sweetcorns

S: Options Hot Chocolate (2) made with 200ml of SS Milk (A)

Fluids: 3.5 x Ltrs of Water, 1 x Tea (1 for Sugar, Milk from allowance)

Syns: 5.5

x x

Day 7 - 22/06/2011

OoOoo... Almost time, feeling quite positive about WI :) I think I've definitely scored a loss, might only be a little one, but a loss is goooood :)

B: Kelloggs Fibre Plus Bar (B) Pineapple fingers

L: Roast Chicken Mugshot, Mango and Melon pieces, fat free Cherry Activia

**WI** -2lbs, whoop :)

D: KFC... Height of naughtiness, but I really really REALLY want it, so I should get it out of my system right? :D Also Chocolate Buttons :)

x x

Last edited:
You'll get there Hun!

How have you been this week? x x
Hey you...i've been good this week, new bfrd been away so no meals out or in!! Aiming for 3lb off but any loss will please me : ) xxx

Day 6 - 21/06/2011 - The longest day of the year = The hungriest?!

L: 2 x White Nimble (Toasted)

x x
Where did you find the White Nimble...i've looked for it for ever!! xxx
Day 7 - 22/06/2011

OoOoo... Almost time, feeling quite positive about WI :) I think I've definitely scored a loss, might only be a little one, but a loss is goooood :)

B: Kelloggs Fibre Plus Bar **WI** -2lbs, whoop :)

D: KFC... Height of naughtiness, but I really really REALLY want it, so I should get it out of my system right? :D Also Chocolate Buttons :)

x x
Well donnnnnnnnnne : ) I lost 2lb too! Thrilled with that :D:flirt2:
How many syns are the kelloggs fibre plus bars? I bought some today and haven't had chance to look them up yet. Also bought some gorgeous Jordans nut bars but bet they're high!! :D xxx

Hey you...i've been good this week, new bfrd been away so no meals out or in!! Aiming for 3lb off but any loss will please me : ) xxx

Where did you find the White Nimble...i've looked for it for ever!! xxx

Well donnnnnnnnnne : ) I lost 2lb too! Thrilled with that :D:flirt2:
How many syns are the kelloggs fibre plus bars? I bought some today and haven't had chance to look them up yet. Also bought some gorgeous Jordans nut bars but bet they're high!! :D xxx

Well done on your 2lb :) I was really pleased!!

I got the White Nimble in Asda, I love it! I love wholemeal but I really miss white bread, especially as toast!

Fibre Plus are 6 syns for the dark chocolate and 5.5 syns for the milk chocolate, have you had them before? I'm a bit addicted to them, they're gorgeous :)

There's a couple of different Jordan's bars ranging from 6-12 syns, eek!! Mind you if they're nice and you're not using your syns on anything else, why not eh? x x

Well done on your 2lb :) I was really pleased!!

I got the White Nimble in Asda, I love it! I love wholemeal but I really miss white bread, especially as toast!

Fibre Plus are 6 syns for the dark chocolate and 5.5 syns for the milk chocolate, have you had them before? I'm a bit addicted to them, they're gorgeous :)

There's a couple of different Jordan's bars ranging from 6-12 syns, eek!! Mind you if they're nice and you're not using your syns on anything else, why not eh? x x
Bloody hell that's loads...I was hoping I could use as a HexB choice!! Hmmm prob won't get them again then, I liked the sound of the extra fibre bars as I thought they would induce more toilet trips which always help with weight loss :D:D:D
Yes, I was also thrilled with the 2lb xxx

Bloody hell that's loads...I was hoping I could use as a HexB choice!! Hmmm prob won't get them again then, I liked the sound of the extra fibre bars as I thought they would induce more toilet trips which always help with weight loss :D:D:D
Yes, I was also thrilled with the 2lb xxx

I didn't look to see see if they'd be a B choice to be honest... I only know of the Alpen Lights, and Fibre Plus bars...

x x

Day 1 - 23/06/2011

Good Morning :)

I have a very difficult week, this weekend is the cake and cocktail party, which as fabulous as it sounds is gonna massively test me! I seem to be collecting flavoured vodka at the minute, people keep bringing it back for me from holiday, so I'm thinking if I take that I can just pretend I'm drinking cocktails and stick to vodka and diet coke in the clubs... I'll see if I can save some syns, flexi-synning never works for me and I really want a loss!! I have half a lb to reclaim my 3 stone stickie and 3lb to get back to the lowest weight I've been yet... And I'd really really REALLY like my 3 and a half stone stickie by the end of July... 9lb in 5 WI's... Eeesh! *Positive head on*

B: 2 x Alpen Light - Double Chocolate (B) Banana

L: Ham Salad - Sliced Ham, Lettuce, Spring Onions, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Coleslaw (is a 100g tub from KFC - hehe :) 5.5) Cherries, Raspberries, Blueberries

D: Homepride Pasta Bake, Spicy Tomato & Pepperoni (1/3 of the jar, 7) with Pasta Spirals, Chicken pieces, topped with Cheese (A)

S: Strawberries, Grapes, Blackberries and Blueberries, Chocolate Teacake (5)

Fluids: (At least) 2 x Ltrs of Water, Diet Fizzy

Syns: 17.5

x x

Last edited:
Wow wee on the 2lb losses!!! Go girls!!

I had the light bulb moment last night!! Yippee!! Waited for soooo long for it and I finally changed groups an found my new consultant is the one I very first started with and she is fabulous!! She even made me cry because she was so kind and she was angry I'd not had the support at group I need so very excited for this week!!

Xxx

Day 2 - 24/06/2011

Today is a sad day, and I'm in a horrendous mood :(

B: 2 x White Nimble (B) Apricot Jam (1), Apple

L: Tomato and Herb Mugshot, Fruit Salad - Orange, Pineapple, Grapes, Watermelon, Blueberries, fat free Vanilla Activia

D: Youngs Cod in Breadcrumbs (7.5) SW Chips, Peas, Ketchup (1)

S: Options (2) Made with 250ml SS Milk (A)

Fluids: 3 x Ltrs Water, Diet Fizzy

Syns: 11.5

Total Syns for the week: 29/70

x x

Last edited:
tulip85x said:
Day 3 - 24/06/2011

Today is a sad day, and I'm in a horrendous mood :(

B: 2 x White Nimble (B) Apricot Jam (1), Apple

L: Tomato and Herb Mugshot, Fruit Salad - Orange, Pineapple, Grapes, Watermelon, Blueberries, fat free Vanilla Activia

D: Youngs Cod in Breadcrumbs (7.5) SW Chips, Peas, Ketchup (1)

Fluids: 3 x Ltrs Water, Diet Fizzy

Syns: 9.5

Total Syns for the week: 27/70

x x

Oh Hun not good. Hope your feeling a bit better and not getting down too much :-(

Hugs!!

Xx

Oh Hun not good. Hope your feeling a bit better and not getting down too much :-(

Hugs!!

Xx

Thank you lovely!

I'm feeling better today, just had one of those days yesterday that pre-SW would have resulted in a wine and chocolate fest! I was good though!!

How are you getting on this week?

x x

Thank you lovely!

I'm feeling better today, just had one of those days yesterday that pre-SW would have resulted in a wine and chocolate fest! I was good though!!

x x
Aw glad you're in a better place hon, I have days like that!! Cheered up a bit today, my man came back from hol this morn, we were meant to be going out tonight but he had to change to tomorrow as he unexpectedly had to have his daughter so I was a bit fed up as was looking forward to going out, but he's just turned up for an hour to make up for it and he had bought me big bottle of Jlo perfume from his hols bless him. Just gone! We can have a nice night tomorrow hopefully xxx

tulip85x said:
Thank you lovely!

x x

Actually had a really good week, been so positive about it all :) went out last night so hope it doesn't effect me too much! Glad your feeling better Hun :)

Xxx

Good Evening Lady-Faces,

Had 2 quite horrendous days, yesterday was naughty cocktail night, and I was naughty! Had a really bad night, the situation with my friend is going from bad to worse, I just give up!

Back on it tomorrow, hopefully do enough to scrape by with a STS

x x

Good Evening Lady-Faces,

Had 2 quite horrendous days, yesterday was naughty cocktail night, and I was naughty! Had a really bad night, the situation with my friend is going from bad to worse, I just give up!

Back on it tomorrow, hopefully do enough to scrape by with a STS

x x
Me too, bought a stupid curry and peshwari naan sat ngt as I was fed up having to unexpectedly stay in due to boyfriend plan change :mad: Then today went to a holy communion party and ate buffet (not much but still ate it!!), then round to boyfriends where he had cooked me a humongous plate of bolognaise!! Hmmm. Need to pull it back now...xxx

tulip85x said:
I think I've lost the plot... I just can't be good!

Please come back motivation?

I'm not going to WI this week, I need a good week to behave myself :( x x

Oi oi mrs!! You look uber sexy in them pics on facebook so I say " motivation come back, this girl deserves a medal "

I was full of motivation at the beginning of this week and Monday comes round and I eat 3 slices of pizza!!

Xxx

Oi oi mrs!! You look uber sexy in them pics on facebook so I say " motivation come back, this girl deserves a medal "

I was full of motivation at the beginning of this week and Monday comes round and I eat 3 slices of pizza!!

Xxx

Yes Angela, I agree with Nikki (hi Nikki!!), you've done so well! It's annoying when we can't get our right 'head' on some days, I don't know why we do it!! I only needed 1lb this weds for my 4th award but doubt i'll do it at the moment!! Bfrd is back and feeding me up again...aaagghh!! xxx

Thank you so much lovelies :)

You are far far too kind to me :) I did feel good on Saturday in my billy bargain dress, is just now, after my little downward spiral I get the sulks!

I'm so not sure what to do about WI, do I go, and face the inevitable gain, especially after last nights chocolate biscuit eating shenanigans!! Or do I not go, in the hope I can behave myself this coming week and maybe pull off a small loss? I am yo-yo'ing so much at the moment, for the past 4 weeks I have a loss, gain, loss, gain thing going on that I do not like! I don't know if I see a gain on the scales it'll tip me over the edge and I'll really give up, or if it'll kick me up the bum and make me behave... I have an awful week next week... I'm off all week, never good! Is OH's B'day on the Wednesday, and we're off to Sonisphere festival on the Thursday, and to top it all off, it's that dreaded week before * week, which is normally were I bloat and gain silly amounts... So so hard... Be glad when it's over!

Sorry for the moaning minnie behaviour x x

Back