Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

thank you all, i was surprised at the loss tbh as i had a good loss last week too x

thank you all, i was surprised at the loss tbh as i had a good loss last week too x

Hopefully next week and every week will be good too :) You deserve these good losses. X

Re: Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

Well i haventanaged much eating apart from a sm piece of french bread and garlic and herb philly. Going to have takeaway chicken shish so having a pp day today.
I have made these with help from you tube to go on my youngest grandsons birthday cake next saturday, im just doing a palm tree now and make the cake next friday.

Attachments

• 1371314093380.jpg
    1371314093380.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 87

Well i haventanaged much eating apart from a sm piece of french bread and garlic and herb philly. Going to have takeaway chicken shish so having a pp day today.
I have made these with help from you tube to go on my youngest grandsons birthday cake next saturday, im just doing a palm tree now and make the cake next friday.

wow they look brilliant!!!!

thank you shez, it's the 1st time i have attempted anything this ambitous so am pretty pleased on the whole, the palm tree is/was the worst as it keeps colapsing so it's in the frrezer for a bit, so i'll see what its like but may abandon it if it collapses again. i love you tube you can find how to do absolutely everything on there ! x

thank you shez, it's the 1st time i have attempted anything this ambitous so am pretty pleased on the whole, the palm tree is/was the worst as it keeps colapsing so it's in the frrezer for a bit, so i'll see what its like but may abandon it if it collapses again. i love you tube you can find how to do absolutely everything on there ! x

i know yeah what would we do without the internet ay!!
wish i was creative like that i aint got the patience lol x

Awwww, the animals are really cool. I especially love the snake.

Palm trees are a real pain. I made a "Firefly" cake for OH for his birthday in January and the dinosaurs were fine but the bloody palm trees took many many attempts as they kept drooping :(

I knooow !! It has sunk a bit and i propped up the leaves overnight with wooden skewers . Iight try another one and leave the trunk laying down to dry then add leaves later, dont lnow why i didnt think of that before lol x

In the end I did the leaves and then put the trunk on top of them and left to dry upside down. Still a bit droopy but much better.

sundays food pp day

porridge, strawbs & gs (3)

milk (3)

no lunch as was creating lol (i have it tonight)

2 x EL cheese triangles (1)

2 x homemade wraps with fajita chicken,peppers, onions & sweet chilli sauce (14)

delayed lunch: 3x sesame ryvitas with choc philly & garlic & herb philly (6)

dark choc (3)

26/26 pp 12/49wk

had a very productive day yesterday hence no lunch(just forgot) i made a double sided fleecy blanky for my youngest grandson, took hem up & in! on ebay dress i bought, sewed my favourite duvet cover up, finally sewed button on top i have been making last week, made the face of fondant model of my grandson, i started that at 11pm went to bed at 1.40am i'm just mental when i start something and just can't leave it to do the next day , but i'm pleased with it,so will make body today complete with chubby arms and legs to go on his 1st birthday cake, today i am having my top to bottom clean of house and waiting in for parcel. have a good day & keep on tracking x

Mon pp day

Wasn'tgoing to have pp again but forgot ryvita weren't sf.
Milk (3)
Porridge with peach &GS (3)

2 x sesame ryvita with g&h philly and choc philly (4)
2xapricots

Fish in seasoned flour (3)
Roasted new potatoes (3)
Mushy peas (2)

Thats only 18pp so will have to eat something else

I have been making another figure today for cake(once id cleaned the house)
Its a likeness of my grandson freddy clutching his favourite rabbit blanky x

Attachments

• 1371501753901.jpg
    1371501753901.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 89

Love these! ♥ xx

The figure of your grandson is awesome! Really really impressive. You are clearly one very talented lady between your sewing and cake decorating.

Interesting that your planned SF day came out at only 18pp. Do you think many of your SF days would be that low if you pp-ed everything that you ate? I think I maybe need to copy your menu for a few weeks and see if I get similar losses. You are the weight loss guru at the moment :)

thx atomic for comment on figure :)

mmm well i think you cld be right on some days, i have pointed out of interest occasionally and it's usually under by a bit i think, it's strange as when i am on pp days i used to struggle on just 26pp but i reckon it was because i made different food choices so used more points on not so healthy filling food, that's why i like sf as i make better choices.
ive just got to do OH dinner as he's late in from work then i'll pick a few random sf days and work out the pp for you and see if im eating less than 26, i do eat quite a bit i think but i do stop when im full also....be back soon x

i'm back, just picked 7 days on sf and worked out pp inc treats(weeklies) and it varied greatly from 20,27,23,25,31,20 & 28pp which equates to 25pp per day as an average so i am eating less if you average it out but it doesnt feel like it tbh as i don't aim to undereat as i have always made sure i eat all my weeklies etc but for instance even though i know (from pp days) that half a teacup is 30gr of porrige so i always use the teacup to gauge my porrige in the mornings, and i only have things that are officially free on sf except for my homemade wraps but they have extra fibre added (same as ww) but i wld count things like rice as wkls whereas i think you tweak alot more than i wld, maybe all the tweaks are adding up or maybe ur not eating enough, what does ur gym advisor say ? x

Thanks for looking back and adding up points. Its really interesting to say your averages and also how it varies.

I haven't been on WW or SF for a while now. I guess I did make a few tweaks here and there when I was but it did tend to be ones based on nutritional information and certainly in the past I did do SF completely tweak-free for a quite a long time but the tweaks didn't really seem to make much difference. I would doubt that i am not eating enough, i suspect (and fear) that I might well be eating more than I realise. Going to eat what I normally would and track calories afterwards for a few days and see. Will be booking in for a few sessions with dietician at the gym once my memberbership renews in July for might get some advice then. In the mean time stealing your menus for a few weeks might be a plan!

Ill send you my little notebook to borrow if you like as yesterday i started a new one and then you can see all good and bad :rolleye s: x

Do you have more than one of these little notebooks to lend out lol. I love being inspired by what others have to eat xx

Do you have more than one of these little notebooks to lend out lol. I love being inspired by what others have to eat xx

hahahaha i have a pile of paper from when i 1st started pre notebooks lol, i would have to start up a one book library service :rotflmao:

morning! WI in today is -1 1/4lbs :D

Back