ProPoints food diary...

hiya jem..i'm on day four of level one. loving the shred!!! i am not great at it but i don't take any breaks and work hard at it. i notice a difference in my clothes today so i am not focusing on weight now as i know i might weigh heavier tomorrow morn...doing well with my diet as well. i am tracking but too lazy to input it on here. might do it this evening. feeling good today with getting up every morning early and doing the 20mins. it's great. :D

got 1pound weights off my friend to do the shred and to be honest i don't think i could use anything heavier. i am raging now that i only have another week and a half of doing this cause i would really have loved to do the full 30 days. no doubt when i go on holiday i will have a stone on me..two weeks ai isn't good for a food and drink lover like me ha ha.

will be back tomorrow and let you know how my wi goes. xox

glad your enjoying shred hun I will get back to mine tomorrow or maybe later will see how I feel ...I'm just using tins of beans at the mo I think they are about a 1lb each too....another weekand a half will make all the difference ..you'll be on level 2 by then ...good luck hun x

having a bad day the day regarding eating.

breakfast was a slice of nimble with spread and marmalade

lunch was a ww carrot cake slice

snack then after grocery shopping was two slices of nimble with butter and jam, a stick of kitkat.

making chicken chargrilled pasta for dinner with some ww garlic bread.

day four level one of the shred today.

one pound loss this week, after staying the same the past two weeks so that must be the shred!!! i suppose if i was walking in the evenings i would be losing more but i am happy enough with the pound and doing the shred is so handy. it's just dragging myself out of bed early to do it is the worst bit. :p

Yay for the shred and the lb! :)

Enjoy the pasta xx

thanks everyone. as you have prob read on another thread had an awful day yesterday but on here reading some of the posts i realise i haven't been the only one lol..starting afresh today again and trying to keep this weight down cause i know when i go on all inclusive holiday next week i'm going to have a huge gain!!!!

well done on your 1lb hun I'm gonna try and be extra careful this week too good luck x

Yay to being bk to it :) xx

diary yesterday 25th july

brekkie

2 nimble, spread and marmalade..........i count 4 for this

lunch

2 tablespoons of scrambled egg, j=made with butter :sigh: and milk
5 melba toasts

counted 5 for this lol

dinner!!!!!

half portion of special chow mein
small curry sauce
half portion of chips
1 chicken ball (ouch)

snack

ww carrot cake slice.............................2
half a ww choc muffin...........................2.5

haven't a clue what points the chinese would have been my points were 14 for the day so i had only 15 left and i would say the chips were 14 alone :wave_cry:

ah well...back at it today x

hiya jem :D

took sunday off the shred as i was hungover and too tired. started back again yesterday but as you see my menu yesterday was awful

done day 8 the day level 1 and i found it awful!! i started to sweat at the windmill stretches!!!!!!

it's my totm, hopefully today...and maybe that's why. i need to drink more water as it's been bad intake lately and i'm am holding fluid. my feet are badly swollen today.

loving the shred though. it is great to get up in the morning and have your exercise done and showered in half an hour!!!

menu today 26th july

brekkie
1 slice nimble, spread and marmalade ........................3

snack
ww jaffa cake mini roll..............................................2

lunch
2 slices nimble toasted with honey and banana............5

that's 10/29

hoping to have spuds and salmon that my neighbour caught fresh yesterday a huge fillet...but that might change.:D

while bloated belly today, prob due to the totm and no water so hope to get in a couple of pints tonight. 1 week and 4 days til my holiday...disappear belly please:sigh:

so dinner was an asda breaded chicken fillet..................7
inside a white burger bun...........................................4
mayo light...............................................................1
dairylea cheese........................................................1
rustic chips..............................................................5

snack for supper two ww cookies.................................2

total.....................................................................20

28 but just counting 29/29 incase of miscalulation on anything :)

resisted white bread sarnies and roses chocolates and biscuits on a visit to my aunts so pleased with myself..

Last edited:
Well done for the shred :)

Have a lovely weekend x

well done on the shred I haven't done it for a few days but gonna get back to it soon ..start day1 n try to do it every day.....well done also on resisting all those goodies x

Back