FOOD DUMP !!!!

3/4 of a almond tart, 100+ , its gone in the bin!!
I bought it for Harry and he didn't like it!!!????????????? that always causes me major stress when they dont like something I really really really want to eat!!! ( dont ask what happened to the other 1/4 , yesterday was a big disaster!!!)

Cheese String 5
Fizzy fish sweets 5
Alcohol (all types - which is strangely what I drunk on Saturday and am STILL suffering!:eek: :( :eek: :( :eek: :() 5

Shepards pie sitting in side for the families dinner. Have put the lid on and wrapped elastic bands around it. + 5

Back in the days of eating (15 days ago) I could easily have kept 'testing it' and picking at it doing what I liked to call 'quality control' until i had eaten half of it........probably 2 dinners worth..........

Those days :) are over now.........

x

bettyboo

So with you on that too and it has beaten me twice already on this diet. It is so comforting and warming. But sits so uncomfortably heavy in the stomach afterwards so is so not worth it!

Dizzy x

Toast and marmalade = 4

Just met my old MD for an interview at the new company he works for.. we met at a hotel and sat in reception... so many people eating brekkie around me! But it wasn't the full english that had me craving.. it was toast... mmmmmm bread!

Mcoys sweet chilli chicken crisps, OMG, Help, they are all munching on them at work right now

More than a 5 as they are my ultimate favourite.

What a fabulous idea for a thread!! :D :D

Cream Crackers with Butter - 10!

I have a bit of a thing about cream crackers at the moment!!!

Protein with veg 11 !

am on day one - have had no packs yet, thinking I could have that instead!!

Will behave and go make a shake soon!

I'm having a hungry day today... so weird how they just happen.... after a couple of posts ago... I can't get crackers and butter out of my head 10+

Ooooh those little crackers with poppy seeds in *rumble grumble rumble grumble* ;)

1 more bar than I should have, going up to bed to keep away from damnger food!!! =5, have even started to unwrap it!! but now its back in the cupboard!!!

I was making my meal for lunch (doing 790) and actually found myself looking for onions to put in noooooo

anyway onions = 3

Back