FOOD DUMP !!!!

This morning it was a huge fruit smoothie (I really miss fruit :( ) - this evening I've just made a huge macaroni cheese (my comfort food) - had some frankfurtrers - they went in as well - I've made this for tea tonight - I'm going out to a spiritulist meeting and left it for them indoors to heat up and have later - but oh boy is it calling me from the kitchen.....:eek:

NOthing to dump today (not yet anyway!) - how pleased am I!!! :D

Thats fab, well done. How loevly to have a day like that.
I have just got a huge cheesy potato out of the oven for my son and boy that was about 15!! but only for a moment and then I thought , "well I can have that one day when I am target as long as I balance out the rest of the day!!!!"

Heidi, your genius strikes again! This is SUCH a fantastic resource - I dumped something in here the other day, and just doing this removed its 'power' and i didn't eat it! AND I had even sent OH out to his friends so I could buy the food and eat it all in secret!

Thanks hon!

D x

Ham 4 Chicken 4 and Honey chilli White wine sauce 5

Beef Masala, Onion Bhaji, Raita, Mushroom Rice and Peshwari Naan Bread....5+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

White Bread with Butter (only coz DH had some with his tea!!)Lol 2

Champagne filled Milk Chocolate Leaves!!!

Bought some of these for Christmas (of course!) whilst I was out shopping today!!!

they sound bloomin gorgoeus!!!!

Sausage and chips - 5!! :mad: DH and Nina had them for dinner and that's what I'm dreaming of despite 3 litres of water and a long bath! :p

I just had the wierdest craving for cheese, just chedder, nothing fancy, arrgghhhhh, whats happening today, ive not had cravings for ages

Back