FOOD DUMP !!!!

Sunday Roast

Roast Lamb and all the trimmings on Sunday at mums, only went so hubbie wouldn't miss out on yum din dins ... am I good to him or what?

Was so tempting to say ... dish me up a small dinner please mum! :(
5 billion

omigod!

.... and now I have this real urge to go out and buy some apricot stilton and brie and some assorted crackers to have with the cheese and some onion chutney ....

... 10 gazillion:(

Scone with butter - 5
ATe 7/8 ths of it and felt holier than thou for leaving the 1/8!
And it wasn't even from Leadenham!!
Very very very cross - I did not need it and so now I am not eating anything other than fruit!
Tea can go swivel!
OOh and my thumb nail has dropped off [did not eat that!!]

Mini babybel light!

Just wrestled with one that jumped me from the fridge. Split it in half and gave bits to the cats!

wow Dom, what a lovely photo, you look so happy. hop your bum has recovered from your trip!!

Nadine

your like a bloody rake woman, you CAN have your cake and EAT it!!!.
Dont be daft, you deserve a bit of what you fancy every now and then, no more beating up!!!

As for your nails, well I am so jealous of them as I have to keep mine so short for college!!! Where has it gone ?, hope it doesn't end up in kids tea!!!

Toast with butter and jam = 4
Prawn curry with a bit fat fluffy floury naan bread = 5

and over the weekend being in Cornwall......cheese & onion pasty = 5

Mmmmm - hot buttered toast (with real butter, not marg) - 4.2
My Mum's Roast Potatoes - 5!!!!!
Posh Sausages with homemade mash and onion gravy - 4.5

Last and definitely not least - Pickled Onions - has to be a 5!!!!!!

no, no ,no thats not the idea!!! Do not read others "dumps" if you are likely to be tempted by their dumps.

The food, once dumped is out of bounds to all SSers and those trying to be careful!!

no coming on here and sneaking off with any!!!

Real gravy and yorkshire pudding! - off the scale a 5 doesn't do it justice!!

Thank you Gordon Ramsey for setting off my biggest craving yet - good job I don't have any in the house!!

Fish and Chips from the chippy at Hollingworth Lake, Nr Rochdale = 5++++ (all it took was me driving past the lake on way to an interview this afternoon.. not been able to get them off my mind since!)

Grubs burger with fries and onion rings and a fat coke - 11

Singapore Noodles - quite fancy those for some reason!!! Oh, they are about an 8 at the moment!

cheese and chilli jam sandwiches (the chilli jam is more like a reddish that i made with all my chillis that i grew and preserved) =10

I have missed these since day one

Back