FOOD DUMP !!!!

Have to dump the large basket of chips that was passed in front of my eyes this evening as it is sort of haunting my thoughts:(

Love Mini xxx

STRONG CANADIAN CHEDDAR ....MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Supanoodles Chicken Flavour

Been having food temptations for last few days... which is all very weird as I have never been tempted to cheat... there is no reason for it, i'm in ketosis... my stomach rumbles though and i have that nagging little voice telling me to eat... I won't .. I'll never give in, but its very annoying!

SO I need to add some items to the food dump urgently!

Bacon, egg, sausage, tomatoes and fried potato on thick doorstep bread toasted - yes some cafes do make these!!!!

Jacket Potato cooked in the oven with a gorgeous crispy skin and melted butter

Any kind of chips.. even the gross yorkshire ones!

Pringles!

some of the christmas cake I made ........

Attachments

• P1160114.JPG
    P1160114.JPG
    394.2 KB · Views: 46
Garlic Bread... and now after reading Sonkies reply I think i may add cheese too.. and garlic bread with cheese on top... and cheese on toast.... mmmm mmmm mmmm

LOL!!!!!!!

Yes sweetheart. I AM :D

I fancy some hot buttered hard-dough bread. The bread of the devil. Tee hee heee ...... may be next Christmas!

Pasta an pesto!

lol! yES. Luckily I abhor goats cheese.

Give me chicken korma and peshwari naan any day!

Hmm well now I need to get rid of thinking of cheese and crackers again.. what is it with this.. I never used to eat cheese and crackers unless someone made them for me!!

Before I got distracted by cheese..I came on here to dump corned beef sandwiches... dunno where that craving came from... but it just hit me when i was trying to decide on which flavour shake to have for my last meal today!

Back