FOOD DUMP !!!!

Read way too many threads about roast turkey this morning.. and its not even 8am!!!

So i am putting the lovely, beautiful, delicious, mouthwatering, crispy skin of roast turkey into the dump!!!!

WHile i'm at it I need to stick cheese and crackers back in the dump too.. why would I crave these when I rarely had them when not on the diet!!!!!! And why are so many of my mates mentioning the blooming things these days!

Cadbury's Roses which hubby opened last night and have been winking at me all day, and bacon and cabbage which I am cooking for his dinner.

Im at work and every 10 mins someone offers round the biggest tin of sweets I have seen in my life! Not just that but one of the warehouse lads has bought in a Xmas cake he made himself and everyone is having loads and I want some, but I have been good and said 'No thanks'!!!!

So... Xmas Cake 2.5
But what I really really want is Marmite on buttery toast! 5!!

chip butties... chip butties... chip butties... with salt and vinegar and thick white bread with lashings of real butter wedged with huge chips and a bit of ketchup thrown in for good measure!... all washed down with a litre of diet coke!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Was down in the local shop and I had to squeeze myself past the tins of roses and quality street as they have them stacked up in the middle of the isles:(

By the time I was leaving I was salvating worse than my dog watching me eat a cd bar.

So I want to dump those tins of sweets and boxes of chocolates and the pringles I bumped into...:( :( :(

My husband is so proud of me:)

Pasta, green pesto sprinkled of black pepper and parmesan shavings.

I have to dump the Biggest Box of Chocolates I have ever seen in my life.

Husband got them as a present:(

Love Mini xxx

I hope there's room for my load!!

Kebab on peshwari naan- 555555!!!! arrgghh
Chicken in chilli & garlic- 4.5
Domino's Pizza- 3
BBQ Pringles- 2
McDonalds- 5
Chips & steak- 5
My Mummas spag bol- 5
pasta & tobasco- 5

Geez.. i gotta stop, this is making me hungry!!:mad:

ritz crackers, not happy, they are shouting me, omg, step away from the cupboard

chicken korma and keema naan, ritz crackers with cheese (drool), packet of ham in the fridge, chocolate coins.

Someone take them away

SONKIE

oven chips, baked beans and cheese and onion quiche.

Back