FOOD DUMP !!!!

can we please put ALL flavour pringles on there right now... :( they are talking to me... and opened... with just a few missing..... and the garlic dip... its calling to me.... please dump them now!! :eek:

and my sons left over mcdonalds crinkle chips which he didnt like, just dumped them in the bin and they are still calling.... wrapped carefully in their bag! (just emptied a soggy teabag on them how desperate is that!)

Lisee xx

Oh god yeah....pringles. Having a real problem with them at the moment.

In fact...having a real problem with everything on the food front this last couple of weeks :(

lol...... i have just tipped some fabric conditioner on them as well to make sure....

oh and please add the rest of my birthday cake to the dump..... :(

Lisee xx

cheese and onion sandwich on white bread (buttered of course!)

Everyone around me is eating fish and chips, the vinegar smell is driving me wild, :eek: my mouth is watering :( .....oh no......I am NOT giving in :mad: .......put in on the food dump....ah that's better :)

Spaghetti with garlic oil, chilli flakes, parmesan, black pepper and toasted pine nuts. Be GONE!!!!!!!!

Ha! That's why I sneak in, eyes closed, dump, and leave quickly. Bit like how I handle the loos at Glastonbury!

Potato salad off the scale!

First thread posted so here goes ..... Rank for potato salad is off the scale! Especially if made with hellman's mayo (other salad accompaniments are available!). Bad weekend. Left in limbo by less than good LL counsellor. Can't wait to get to work tomorrow and be away from temptation. This can't be normal!

all rubbish food that keeps coming into my mind...choc, crisps, bread, cakes....I JUST WANT THEM TO B*GGER OFF!!!!!

ok....i need to dump these desires!

Singapore chow mein & chicken balls with curry sauce....oh and some chinese chips!

Day 4 and getting hungrier rather than fuller :( I think its emotional hunger. what can i replace it with? aagghhhh!!

ooo and Mccoys Special Oriental Ribs crisps.

aagghhh im doing it again!

bought a size 10 dress for motivation but it hasnt arrived yet and my son has really really upset me today with his shiney new 9 year olds bad attitude. cant think what else to do except "dump" my cravings....sigh...

ok, feel better now ... a bit... :)

roast chicken pie and creamy mashed Irish potatoes

Well where do I start, 1st there is sausage and mash, then ham (I have a packet of cooked lean ham in fridge ...shouting eat me ) then there is roast dinners ...mmmmmm. oh no my mouth is watering already .....HELP.
OOO just remembered a large fillet meal from mcdonalds.

OOOOPS im drooling now...anyone got a tissue !

Sonkie

Back