FOOD DUMP !!!!

I want to dump all the things which my (generally supportive) husband insisted he needed for Christmas. I bought him the cheeses, pate, figs, fruits, wonderful breads, chestnuts, juices etc that he wanted as he was adamant it wasn't Christmas without them and that he'd eat them all. Has he heck!!! I'm now back on the program and all the lovely food is untouched, in the fridge, calling to me. And the bread and cheese shouts very very loudly indeed. Am thinking of buying ear plugs:)

I want to dump all the things which my (generally supportive) husband insisted he needed for Christmas. I bought him the cheeses, pate, figs, fruits, wonderful breads, chestnuts, juices etc that he wanted as he was adamant it wasn't Christmas without them and that he'd eat them all. Has he heck!!! I'm now back on the program and all the lovely food is untouched, in the fridge, calling to me. And the bread and cheese shouts very very loudly indeed. Am thinking of buying ear plugs:)

lol

mine did that too got in all this lovely food and hardly touched any of it, so I have spent today getting the kids to chuck it down there throats or binned it

I went slightly mental last night and turned almost anything that stood still long enough into soups/stews/chilli - anything that I could freeze and get out of my side. So now the freezer is full and the fridge is much emptier. Still a huge amount of cheese though - can't believe I'm about to say this - it's heresy - but if hubby doesn't eat his flipping cheeses soon, I'm throwing them all in the bin and dropping teabags and coffee grounds on top of them. He has been warned!:)

Full English....... I can't get it out of my head... I really really really really want it.. in fact I think my life may actually depend on it!!! I knew I shouldn't have drank last night.. I can't possibly have it of course.. i've lost 3lbs over xmas week.... can't ruin that.... but I WANT IT!!!!!! :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :( :( :( :( :(

Everything!!!! All christmas snacks, foods, choccies, drinks....its all in there!

uuummm

such a lot to choose from

chips - 5
beer - 5
cheese - 4
bacon - 3

and so many at 2 its not even worth listing them

OK - my restart is tomorrow so I'm dumping the remaining Christmas fare in here ....

Quality Street
Celebrations
Three mince pies
Tub of mini cheddars
Mature cheddar (this one's a toughie!!)
Shortbread

Right - so now that's officially 'dumped' I can get on with SSing down to my 10st goal! :)

Can I dump my whole larder??, will it fit????
It includes thanx to Mum:

2 boxes of Quality street
1 box of Celebrations
36 Packs of Walkers Crisps
24 x mince pies
1 Xmas Pudding
6 Mars Bars
1 Box of Victoria Biscuits
6 Bags of Hazelnuts in Shells.....

Need I go on???

SSing today 100% had a chat with my brain last night....

mature cheese
cranberry cheese
cheese with chives

and the little hovis digestive crackers that go with it... and the french stick.... and the butter and chutney and pickle....

awwwwww and my sons birthday cake left over from yesterday..

x

cheese and onion quiche topped with HP baked beans, followed by apple pie and real creamy custard

Ryvita, anchor spreadable light and low fat cheese!

Sad or what - all relatively healthy - but shouting my name from the kitchen! I could quite easily live on them.:confused:

my friend ....best friend... has dropped 4 chocs from her chrimbo tree......i only have 3 children so do i .......adopt another child .....eat one ....or dump it here !!!

Back