FOOD DUMP !!!!

Arrgh..loads my mums freshly baked choc brownies 5
the cadburys chocolate in the fridge 5 lindt choc truffles 5!!

Do you see a pattern here?! Lol im stuck here with my 40cal options hot choc tho Yum :angel09:

Above all else I would like to dump Thornton's Mini chocolate caramel squares. Yes, they may be 'only' 80ish calories for a square, but a square wouldn't satisfy a particularly skinny earwig who didn't really like chocolate to begin with. A tray of 12 wouldn't even hit the spot!

I had a real problem with these when I was overweight (2-3 trays a day at least) and they still call to me when I'm out in the supermarket. Let me just shake a fist at Asda for continually having them on offer at £1 a tray, and continually putting them on a special stand bang in the middle of the breads aisle. AND for putting Thornton's mini chocolate brownies next to them, which I never got a chance to try as they came out after my diet began!

Maximum 5. *sigh*

Big bowl of icecream - any flavour so i guess its about a 3

rhubarb crumble, consider yourself dumped!
Wanted some tonight, 3.:sigh:

Oh siggy... one of my favourites, too. With loads of custard.

There's a pretty healthy version you can make, though, if you have the heart for it. I sweeten the rhubarb with some fruit sugar and a bit of dried fruit (I like agen prunes) then I make a 'crumble' topping out of some muesli, spoon of demerara, small portion of chopped hazelnuts/walnuts/almonds, and for a little bit of naughtiness I crumble a few Nice biscuits and almond thins on top. McVitie's also has reduced fat digestives and rich teas which work well, too. A little portion with some bird's custard made up with skimmed milk really hits the spot and won't derail your calorie allowance!

Also, sneaky tip - great way to smuggle in an omega 3-rich superfood if you sprinkle a little cold-milled flaxseed on it, too.

Anyway, while I'm here I'd like to dump M&S Extremely Chocolatey Mini-Bites. Maximum 5. I could eat 3 tubs in one evening when I was a binger, and they were quite possibly one of the most delicious things in the world. If not -the- most delicious.

Please excuse me while I swear. Loudly. :p

Anyway, while I'm here I'd like to dump M&S Extremely Chocolatey Mini-Bites. Maximum 5. I could eat 3 tubs in one evening when I was a binger, and they were quite possibly one of the most delicious things in the world. If not -the- most delicious.

Please excuse me while I swear. Loudly. :p

Oh my god I had forgotten them...the are perfection in a tub! *drool*

Oh my god I had forgotten them...the are perfection in a tub! *drool*

You'd forgotten? Oh cripes, now I feel so guilty for reminding someone of them...

But weren't they just -spectacular-?!

If only one bite could be enough. A hundred was never enough for me, alas! :p

Buttered toast...you're dumped!

Pizza = 5!!!
Cider = 2
Irn Bru = 4

Ready salted walkers crisps a big 5 i really have been craving them today

cornflake cake
chocolate
roast dinner
chips
breaded chicken