FOOD DUMP !!!!

plain_bagel.jpg
We have bagels! Argh I've already eaten one today, I need to stop myself from devouring the rest!! lol

Hahaha! This thread is awesome! I love the idea of having somewhere to just dump off all of your cravings. I suspect I will be making great use of this over the coming months hehe.

I gotta say though guys, I do tend to disagree with a few of these. Desserts are (and have always been) my major weakness. They are pretty much single handedly responsible for a long series of failed diets on my part haha. If you guys are like me, you should check out a blog called Matts Backpack. I wont post a link or anything coz I'm pretty new to the forum, and the last thing I wna do is break any rules/annoy anyone. But I'm sure if you punch it into Google you'll be able to find it no problems. I learnt a lot on there about how to find the balance between tasty and healthy. And now I can enjoy all the desserts I love, while skill knowing that they are much healthier for me than they have been in the past.

Anyways, thanks a lot for the great thread guys, you can expect to be seeing a lot more of me here in the future :) (if you'll all have me that is hahaha).

Cheers!

On a slightly seperate note though...there really is no healthy way to eat Haribo Starmix. So right now the tempting bag of Starmix that wont stop staring at me would certainly have to be my contribution to the food dump!

BREAD! im eating a bread free diet.. lots of people recommended this, but my partner keeps making toast or jam sandwiches..... i even sniffed the loaf of bread, i want it so much lol, but not giving in!:17729:

Haagen Dazs the chocolate brownie pecan caramel amazingness one - minimum 5! Great idea for a thread :)

SUGAR - and anything with refined sugar in - because it plays havoc with my appetite and makes me crave food (anything) :rolleyes:

I saw a glorious lemon cake earlier. Would have adored a slice with a scoop of vanilla icecream.

Love the idea of this thread. I'm dumping the chocolate and banana brownies I've just made, yes they are healthier, but it still doesn't mean I can eat them all!!! Total brownie brain right now :cry:

Chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate ch

CHOCOLATE!!!

Coke 4
Sausage rolls 3

My food dump has to be cereal, just writing it is making me crave it but no...i will dump it instead, have had my healthy extra amount today but i have in the past been known to eat a whole box of cereal within a day or two...yum yum yum
:)

Im going to bed because i literally want to raid the cupboards...not that theres currently anything naughty in them and im not even hungry so im dumping all food right now :)

the chocolate covered flap jacks I made for the summer fare today 4

Fab idea for a thread, just can across it! I'm on vlcd atm so most food tempts me but mostly crackers with butter and ham!! That's been a 5 since day one!!

Back