Food.. its soooo last year..12 pesky pounds till goal :D

Finally worked up the courage to post a full length before and after pic...

And well done as well for plucking up the courage to post the proper pics. It's a big step (which I'm not ready for yet), but it shows how far that you've come, that you have the confidence to do that. And it's only been 5 1/2 weeks, look how your waist has pulled in and your face shape has completely changed. I can't wait to see your pics, in another 5 weeks. Enjoy your vanilla shake - I got some choc bars last night for the first time in weeks, so I'm happy!!

I'm going to try and not be on here as much today as I've got loads to do, but thats easier said than done!! But, I think I can snatch an hour now, LOL!

Its from a song title... i wanted to be a teenage dirtbag... but i'm well past the teenage mark really..... but i am punky and i have an ass!

Its from a song title... i wanted to be a teenage dirtbag... but i'm well past the teenage mark really..... but i am punky and i have an ass!

Oh right! I love that teenage dirtbag song - a real sing along one isn't it - especially with the high bits when he's pretending to be the girl!! Haven't heard the rest of their stuff.

Talking of songs with punk in them - I can't stand that one where she sings " I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair". It's not that the song is offensive or anything, quite a good pop tune, but every time I listen to it, all I think is that punk rockers didn't wear flowers in their hair, it was the hippies and the flower-power lot. It just does my head in cos I feel like correcting her everytime shes sings it - and she keeps repeating that line! Sorry, rant over.

I just sneaked down to have a look on here and I should be finishing off my wardrobe sort and packing for tomorrow's trip! I am a minimin addict!!!

Photos are brill Kirsten! :D
You have such a small waist, gonna be tiny when you get to goal!

I reckon get the dress it sounds beautiful!

And well done for getting to the 13's i love the feeling of getting into a new stone! :D

Hey u two.. good to hear from you Emma.. was worrying u weren't going to come back on here!!

I did go through a bit of a liking Wheatus phase.. but its a secret... i generally like hard rock and metal.. liking wheatus is v bad for my image lol!!!

I don't like that song u mentioned either.. dunno who its by but i don't like it!

Wish my cdc would hurry up... i've had one choc tetra brik so far today.. and i only have more of them or tomato soup left... i don't want either... i want vanilla!!!! Think i ordered 15 vanilla this time... lovely!

Hey u two.. good to hear from you Emma.. was worrying u weren't going to come back on here!!

I did go through a bit of a liking Wheatus phase.. but its a secret... i generally like hard rock and metal.. liking wheatus is v bad for my image lol!!!

I don't like that song u mentioned either.. dunno who its by but i don't like it!

Wish my cdc would hurry up... i've had one choc tetra brik so far today.. and i only have more of them or tomato soup left... i don't want either... i want vanilla!!!! Think i ordered 15 vanilla this time... lovely!

So... did you get your vanilla fix?

Are you going out tonight as well as tomorrow? If so and you are now glamming yourself up, have a brill night. We decided against going out tonight - was going to stop over in manc on the way to the wedding in the lake district, take the journey in two halves, but decided we'd save points (him) and temptation (me) until tomorrow.

I just got back in from docs and am a bit bored now.

Excellent photos, glad you posted them and congrats for getting through another stone barrier - always a good feeling ! You are doing so well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So... did you get your vanilla fix?

Are you going out tonight as well as tomorrow? If so and you are now glamming yourself up, have a brill night. We decided against going out tonight - was going to stop over in manc on the way to the wedding in the lake district, take the journey in two halves, but decided we'd save points (him) and temptation (me) until tomorrow.

I just got back in from docs and am a bit bored now.

Didn't get my vanilla fix until 11pm last night :eek: The cdc arrived at 4pm.. i'd already had to have my tomato soup by then! SO then i went out at 5.30 to meet my mate at 6pm.. the copious amounts of water i drank whilst out kept the hunger at bay.. but was ready for my vanilla fix by the time i got home!!!

Met a guy last night, who i have spoke to for months on myspace... so its not a dating thing..just a friend thing. He's currently heartbroken as he just split up with his g/f a few weeks ago due to v long distance relationship.. anyway we drink in the same bar all the time, it is our favourite bar in hudds... he said the other night that he can't believe we've never bumped into each other. I said i was meeting my mate there at 6 so he said he'd call in for a pint on the way home from work. and he did. He is such a lovely guy, v chatty and funny (nice looking too)... shame hes so heartbroken over his girlfriend because i def would lol!

Was really nice to meet someone and not worry about how i looked, i wore my new size 14 slinky shirt (had to open top button tho to stop chest gape!!!! But that made it sexier anyway!) and my karen millen size 14 skirt - which i've had for ages but only recently been able to get into again.. was all in black and my mates commented on the fact i looked even slimmer than i did when we went out sunday! Anyway he only stopped for a pint, me and my mate were off to another bar then anyway, he gave me a hug goodbye, I said i'd catch up with him on MSN and look out for him in future.

Also got some wolfwhistles when i walked in one bar.. these guys said I wouldn't mind seeing her again... i looked at them and thought it would have to be in their dreams lol!! They weren't for me! In another bar a bit later, we sat at a table with these two guys who kept staring over (they were v unattractive IMO)... but the attention was good!

Out again tonight :D May take camera if i remember!

Excellent photos, glad you posted them and congrats for getting through another stone barrier - always a good feeling ! You are doing so well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks melissa...... photos were kind of dodgy.... but they are behind me now! Now i've got over that hurdle i won't mind posting before and after shots :)

Hi Kirsten
Look at you getting all this attention from the males! ;)

Must be such a confidence booster, and your outfit sounded lovely, size 14!!!!:eek: thats excellent, well done!

I also want to say thanks for the brilliant post you left on my diary, i cant actually post on it at the mo-computer playing up again, but your post was very good timing in many ways and has put a grin on my face that i needed, so thanks! :)

Great pics! You are looking really good! Im off in to town later so Ill look out for you!

Thanks Kazz, Emma and Vicky

It was quite a confidence boost going out last night! Even if the attention was exactly from anyone i would have wanted, although i do recall a couple of students that kept meeting my eye.. think they may have been a tiny bit young for me though!!

Will look out for u tonight Vicky

Being in ketosis AND hungry

Hi Kirsten

My tummy rumbles on command.. i just need to think of something delicious.. hell even something not so delicious and my belly rumbles obligingly!!!

I love your diary - you are doing soooo well and you have a blinding figure. Wow! Anyway, I get hungry too. I don't mean the craving mouth-hunger when I'm wanting a binge, but the real, rumbling stomach-hunger. My counsellors have always looked at me disbelievingly when I've complained about this and clearly assume that I'm mistaken, or just fancy something to eat, but I swear on the bible that I do get hungry, even when in ketosis by mid-afternoon. I just have a pack at that point.

What do you think about having cream in your coffee? I know it's high saturated fat, but zero carbs.

Hugs

Emma

Hi Kirsten

Finally worked up the courage to post a full length before and after pic

You look bloody fantastic - actually you look fantastic in both photos but fantasticissimo in the thinner one.

I feel very spurred on to get on the wagon. Just settling down to a bottle of red wine at the moment :( But tomorrow will be back on SS.

Hugs

Emma

Hi Lottie

I can't stand that one where she sings " I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair" ... I think is that punk rockers didn't wear flowers in their hair, it was the hippies and the flower-power lot.

I know! I used to think that too - till I listened to the words and realised that she's talking about both the hippies and punks - '77 and '68 when revolution was in the air - and comparing those times of upheaval with our dullard times.

Tee hee. After I realised this I was free to like the song.

Hahahahahahaha!

Hugs

Emma

Back