foodfairy's food diary :)

friday 8th june
--------------------

i unpacked my DD's school bag this evening and found the class copy of the asda shop to slim book!! i was looking through it in class and she put it in thinking i'd bought it she said lol. i phoned my consultant up and her hubby said its ok :eek: at least i'll get a proper look through during the week lol!!

breakfast- strawberries, banana

dinner- 85g fresh tuna (b), uncle bens wholegrain rice (3)

tea- egg noodles, asparagus, mange tout, baby corn, mushrooms, 1/2 pck BD chow mein sauce (3)

supper/snacks- 2 satsumas, sf lolly (1.5), 2 ww wholemeal bread (b), 28g cheese (a), options drink (2), 350ml skimmed milk (a)

drinks- tea, 2.5ltrs water
exercise- 17188

syns used- 9.5
syns left- 95.5

monday 11th june
------------------------

i feel sooo bloated today :( it is TOTM but im drinking lots of water aswell but still it wont go away!!! not lost anything so far this week according to my scales ho hum :sigh:

red day

breakfast- strawberries, apple, banana

dinner- sw quiche, pineapple

tea- chicken casserole ( chicken, onion, carrotts, leeks, herbs, gravy (2), 198g new potatoes (b), sw moussed (0.5)

supper- 42g weetabix crunchy bran (b), 350ml skimmed milk (a), ww fruities (2)

exercise- not alot :eek:
drinks- tea, 2.5ltrs water

syns used so far this week- 59
syns left- 46

having another red day tomorrow & wednesday, hopefully that'll shift some weight before thursday :D

hiya - keep with it hon! I felt just like that last thursday when I went for my weigh in! My stomach blows up like a balloon! I drank loads of water too but I'm not so sure it helped. They say to shift excess water, you have to drink loads of water to flush it all out! I'm still TOTM but near the end and my stomach doesn't feel so bloated but the scales ain't moved at all either! You aren't on your own hon. Just keep with the programme and soldier on - my consultant says the weight loss may show up the following week. Let me know how you get on!

Incidentally, tesco have two boxes of frozen rasberries for £3 on offer at the moment - and they are absolutely delicious! You get a lovely natural juice with them once they have defrosted. I usuallly mix them with some strawberries and a muller lite!

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, hopped on the scales this morning and they're down a pound :scale:

thanks for the encouragement girls, ive deffo needed it over the last week and im glad i stuck at it now, hopefully it'll stay off till thursday lol :D

nessa i can highly reccommend the sw mousse, actually its more like a blamanche but it is lush :D

got my weigh in tomorrow and feeling optimistic :D after last weeks dissapointment i hope ive lost something!!!

my lb loss on my scales has dissapeared and im showing another maintain but i still had today and till tomorrow teatime to go yet so having red days till then cos i lose best on them :eek:

Hi Foodfairy

I've got exactly the same problem ! scales showed up a loss of a pound yesterday and now it would seem I've put on a pound! Why does this happen? I've stuck to it 110% as i'm so determined to do this! It's so unfair. There are other people in my class who are a lot slimmer than me and yet they still seem to lose a steady two pounds a week! I wouldn't mind but I exercise 5 times a week too - I put my whole sole into this NEW ME regime and still not much loss on the scales! Stick with it honey - let me know how you get on with you weigh in - Mine is tomorrow night at 7.30! I'm now in fear of going! Good luck!

Hi Foodfairy

Good luck for today, dont forget muscle weighs more than fat so if you are exercising more your weight might stay the same for a couple of weeks, are your clothes feeling looser??

Cant believe im only just starting to feel better after my drunken shenanigans at the weekend!! I just cant drink wine anymore, going to have to change to vodka and tonic!!

My weigh in tomorrow so will let you know

Carrie x

thanks everyone, lets keep at it and something will give eventually :D

im going out tomorrow night with the girls from work so i'll be having a few drunken shenanigans of my own lol ;)

good luck for your weigh ins girls - let me know how you do!!

p.s the lb has come back off aain this morning :confused:

woooo hoooooo!!!!!!!!

4lbs lost tonight - well chuffed :D
didnt get sotw though as there was a fella there on his 2nd week and he lost 5lbs - well deserved, thats bang on a stone hes lost in 2 weeks :eek:

im shocked that it was so much, it didnt even register on my scales :confused:

ouuu forgot to say...im now back at my original sw target of 10st 8lbs bang on yay!!!

Food fairy that's fantastic - four pounds! :party0049:Absolutely amazing. Well done you! Don't you feel good?! I need to have whatever you're having cos I lost a pound and a half - and to be honest it's just too slow for me! I exercise 5 out of seven days, stick to this programme 110% and still a small weight loss. One lady tonight took great joy in saying that she'd had two chinese meals this week and still managed to shed two pounds!

I'm so so very pleased for you - does this mean you are at target now?

Well done!!! Thats fantastic, so pleased for you!!! Very jealous, i want to lose 4 pounds in 1 week!!!!!

xx

well to be fair i should have lost some last week as i was very good but it was TOTM last week so its over 2 weeks really, but still very chuffed :D

i reset my target to lose an extra 8lbs but im now back at my original one from a few weeks ago - need to lose 4lbs to get back to it and i have yay!!

im going out tonight with the girls from work and it'll invole lots of booze :p

im going to flexi-syn the evening though and try to limit my syns for the rest of the week, just hope i can stay away from all the crisps and nuts i usually end up buying when ive had a few drinks :eek:

Have a lovely time!!! I still cant look at alcohol after last weekend!! Im a real sucker for those honey roasted cashews when i've had a few drinks!

Im off to Lakeside shopping tomorrow with my sister, she's getting married in August and need to sort out bridesmaid dresses!

Wish me luck for my weigh in x

sorr girls, was laid up on the setee all day yesterday, had waaay too much booze at the pub then we came back here afterwards and sank some more :eek: was sooooo ill yesterday and just ate naughty stuff to cheer me up, including 3/4 of a walls vienetta, a bag of quality street and a chicken in black bean sauce, chips and salt n chilli chicken wings from the chinese :eek:

oh well, im back on track today and going to limit my syns for the rest of the week to try limit the damage :rolleyes:

good luck for your weigh in girls, hope you find a gorgeous dress torquay blonde :D

grrrrr, todays been a total disaster!!
have eaten lots of rubbish and cant stop :eek:

will get on top of this bingeing tomorrow and back on track :eek:

Back