Foods that are low in calories

Do you know what I discovered that are soooooooooo yum??

Iced fingers!

Sainsburys do them, a pack of 6 I think?? And they're only 122 calories! Soooooo sweet and sticky and yummy!

They're set out to be naughty, but really aren't! :p

Looked a no crusts but chose Nimble instead - 45cal a slice....but it is only half the size of a normal piece!

Do you know what I discovered that are soooooooooo yum??

Iced fingers!

Sainsburys do them, a pack of 6 I think?? And they're only 122 calories! Soooooo sweet and sticky and yummy!

They're set out to be naughty, but really aren't! :p

Yum yum yum yum yum I'm off to buy these sometime soon! X

are these like iced buns??

I find suchi a really good alternative to a sandwich at lunchtime. In marks you get it for £1 and its actually really tasty!

I just started to count my calories, the main foods I eat are poached eggs on toast with a tiny bit of low fat marg, most supermarkets have packets of chicken which are already cooked and come in loads of flavours i love heating it up and having it with lots of salad, a bit of balsamic and a pitta bread. If i want to enjoy meals that I used to eat I have half what I normally would call a portion and eat it really slowly with tiny little bites.

For snacks and a little treat I buy the low fat low cal go ahead things like the yoghurt breaks, really tasty with a cup of tea or coffee and no need to feel guilty!

if im craving anything or feel really hungry when I know I shouldn't eat I use my exercise bike to distract me, or drink plenty of water!

Hope some of that helps!

my fave low cal treats are curly wurly 115 cals, slimfast bar 95 cals and the new cadbury biscuits are 75 cals. Even on a diet I have to have something sweet and preferably chocolate if I do without it I tend to give in and binge so I prefer to have smaller treats to keep my happy.

Oh and I can edorse the sugar free jelly, I love the raspberry one and I put some fresh raspberries in it.

My favorite (non-guilty) "chocolate" treat is to buy the Sugar Free Jello Pudding and mix it with skim milk and do the quick 5 min directions. Only takes 30 mins to set as pudding. I'll then add a small dab of Fat Free Cool Whip, and yum!

For the summer, you do everything as listed above (except no cool whip) and once u have the pudding mixed up, you then spoon it into popsicle molds and freeze for 24 hrs. YUMMO! Blows fudgesicles away and they are SF/Super Low Calorie!

I've just found weight watchers jam. One heaped teaspoon is only 15 cals and one a slice on nibble bread (47 cals), thats a tasty treat at 62 calories!

Blue Riband / Small Milky Way bars are both under 100 .... I bulk buy and have one a day - makes me feel like I'm being naughty and get a choccie fix each!!
I also buy Skips - I REALLY miss crisps and these are only 82 cal a bag so brilliant for crisp lovers like me!!! :)

These have probably already been mentioned but the Alpen light bars are really yummy and under 70 cals a bar, they do a chocolate flavour and a summer fruits, I have the summer fruits for breakfast if I am in a rush, they are great for lunchboxes or picnics too;)

My saviour are Skips! Under 100 cal a bag and helps my crisp addiction!! I think French Fries/Disco etc are all under 100! Woohooo!!! ? makes me feel like it's not all fruit &veg everyday!

A a muller light poured over a chopped apple. Only 140 calories for the big apples. It's like a dessert :)

I love the idea of the pink and White wafer!

I just went to Tesco in search of a under 300 calorie dinner, found a Quorn Tikka Massala & Rice microwave meal for 260 calories!! Great if you are in a rush with a few veggies!

Back