Foods that are low in calories

Ice Pops!!

I made my own icepops this evening - with sugar free squash diluted - or those 10p Mr Freeze lollies are only 15 calories - good for a sweet fix

Just had Morrisons Eat Smart Cumberland sausages, 67 cals each really chunky and meaty yum yum.

All under 100 cals-

low fat yogurts, light version of crisps, solaro ice creams, twister ice creams, cadburys fudge bar, serving of fish, serving of tofu, tomato sauce bases.

VERY low calorie or calorie free-

egg whites, celery, tomatoes, onions, Zero Noodles, Shirataki Noodles, sugar free jelly, lettuce, mini milks.

All under 100 cals-

low fat yogurts, light version of crisps, solaro ice creams, twister ice creams, cadburys fudge bar, serving of fish, serving of tofu, tomato sauce bases.

VERY low calorie or calorie free-

egg whites, celery, tomatoes, onions, Zero Noodles, Shirataki Noodles, sugar free jelly, lettuce, mini milks.

Minimilks are my weight loss savour!

People are mentioning Twisters as low cal, and mini milks as very low cal... but did you know about the lovely creamy exotic Soleros? Only 90 calories!!! Shocking! I thought they'd be super high - in Magnum territory - but they aren't! WOOOO!!
SD xx

^^ Just make sure you get the right size... there is a slightly larger one for 99cals... but to be fair, for 9 cals sod it ;o) The ones in the multipack of 3 are 90 each.. xx

had a great meal last night, big one and filled me up nicely. big bag of stir fry vegetables, use water to fry with (small amounth) 37 calories per 100g. then added 100g of pre cooked chicken strips 124 calories per 100 so main meal added up too400g of stir fry = 148 then add the chicken 124 = 272.

sushi

I find suchi a really good alternative to a sandwich at lunchtime. In marks you get it for £1 and its actually really tasty!

im a big fan of sushi and the one in marks and spencers is nice, although they have stopped the free water now but still a bargin and i do believe its only around 124 calories.

Do any of you snack on popcorn?

I was looking at some popping kernels on H&B and it says there are 372 cals per 100g.

How much is 100g? Is that a big serving? I've never weighed it before!

Do any of you snack on popcorn?

I was looking at some popping kernels on H&B and it says there are 372 cals per 100g.

How much is 100g? Is that a big serving? I've never weighed it before!

100g is just under 4 oz so if you think of a small bag of sweets size, not alot of weight although popcorn is light in weight. seems an awful lot of calories for so little nutrition.

Nice one, thanks. I read that people say it helps fill them up (also discovered there's an entire diet dedicated to it called the popcorn diet!). 372 per 100 is alot, isn't it. That's 2 bowls of porridge and an apple + berries!

Thanks for your help.

no probs, porridge is great for helping you feel full longer as it is slow carb releasing food!

Quorn is low fat and low in cal. Im not a veggie but have started buying that instead of chicken to save on kcals.

Back