Foods that are low in calories

a good recipe i`ve found thats only 220 cals.

ingrediants:1 chicken breast, sharwoods noodles, 1 courgette, 1 red pepper, ground pepper.

slice the chicken breast and fry(better to grill), slice the cougette and pepper and add to chicken for 3-4 minutes adding the ground pepper.
serve with the noodles.

mug shots are great for lunch

also the wee micro soups in asda - tomato and red pepper - 97 cals fab for work
x

Salad Light Caesar dressing spray - 1cal per spray

Skiny Cow Triple Chocolate Ice Cream stick - 87 calories and less then 3% fat - SOOO YUMMY!

Good food website has great recipes, and you can search by amount of calories.

Carol x

Laughing cow light cheese triangles - 20 cals each
Marks and Spencer Belgian choc chip meringues - 15 cals each! They are amazing with strawberries and shape yoghurt

Just had a delicious Del Monte smoothie icecream - pomegranate, cranberry & blueberry - 86 cals in total. Gorgeous. (and Morrissons have them buy one box & get two boxes free:D)

A samwich that i enjoy is one of those little tins of Johnwest dressed crab , and then spread fat free thousand island dressing spread on the bread, with a few slices of cucumber .yum yum but you would have to like crab , they also have a lobster one as well .

I've recently discovered:

Sainsbury's morning coffee biscuits and rich tea fingers - 22 cals each
Sainsbury's basics rich tea biscuits - 35 cals each
Party ring biscuits - 30 cals each
Sainsbury's basics jaffa cakes - 42 cals each
Babybel light - 42 cals each

:D

Can you tell I've been bargain hunting?! :p

Last edited:
pink n whites - less than 50 cals and a great treat :)

Mini ryvitas cream cheese and chive 82 calories!!! YUM I LOVE THEM AND Harvest Chewee Bars 91 calories (White chocolate are amazing) x

M&S hovis bread 45 cals per slice

I love the mathesons turkey rashers, great on cals too

Wow - these are all super ideas. I do like veg but I find that I need foods that are really quick to cook and eat and veg tend to take too long. I know it's stupid, but my brain always tells me to eat toast or grab a snack from the fridge. And raw veg? Maybe in a salad but it's not usually the kind of thing that my brain's asking me to put in my belly ;)

I love the ice gems idea though, that's great!

For me, I tend to indulge in hot toast with cold cottage cheese. It fills me for hours, so while it's not specifically low calorie, over time it saves me eating other things and averages out well.

'Innocent' thai green curry pots - about 200 cals and they are lovely!

Also 1/2 a quorn lasange is also 200 cals :)

ooh ohh and Alpro soya dark chocolate pudding pots are 113 cald and very chocolatey xx

Back