Foods that are low in calories

Ko-Lee low fat noodles are 73 cals. Great if you need something warm and invaluable to me when I'm on shifts.

Ooo what are Ko-Lee low fat noodles and where can you get them from?? Sound yummy! :p

Well I have only seen them in my work shop that is a SPAR. They are pretty tasty and I ususally stick some sweetcorn and spring onions in, NOM!

Last edited:
Shapes delight deserts :) They all arround 100cals have just had a caramel one with my lunch and the chocolate one for desert last night, extreamly tasty! A bit like angel delight :D looking forward to trying the white chocolate ones now xx

I found the in Pret a Manger when friends went for cake and then brought extra to take home with me! but you can buy them online at www.metcalfeskinny.com They aren't cheap, but them neither is popcorn in the cinema and they'll save you loads of calories :D

Crackerbread only 19 kcals a slice, nice with low fat soft cheese and maybe some cucumber or tomato on top!

I've come across this VERY expensive ice cream called Arctic Zero which, apparently, is supposed to be 150 calories per pint. I doubt it compares to the likes of Ben & Jerry's, but it's worth a try! :)

I've come across this VERY expensive ice cream called Arctic Zero which, apparently, is supposed to be 150 calories per pint. I doubt it compares to the likes of Ben & Jerry's, but it's worth a try! :)

Oo oo oo where on earth do you buy this from??? Sounds AWESOME!! :D x

Tesco have some light fruit bars (in the cereal bars section) which are raisin and apple flavour. They are 95 cals a bar and make a great substitution for mince pies!

For sweet snacks i love:
mullerlight yoghurts
sugar free jelly
low fat choc mousse
ice lollys

savoury:
salt n vinegar snack a jacks
ham slices
turkey slices
any kind of steamed veg
bowl of homemade soup

Mmm... just remembered the Cadbury's light choc mousse, will have to get some of those, love chomping on ham and chicken slices too!! Thanks for the ideas xx

Yeah theyr the best at takin away those choc cravings!!!xo

The previous week I was experimenting (which doesn't happen alot :D) so I figured I'd share. Came up with a few really nice versions of latte cotta: milk, gelatin powder and whatever extract you like - the calories basically comes from the milk.

I really like this one I made with banana extract (vanilla is nice as well).
210by2u.jpg

Around 35-40cals ... tastes nice with low cal jam too.

Made one with sugar free cocoa powder (just 10 extra cals for the chocolate flavour) and it's so tasty :D.

A new favorite of mine is soft meringue with quark filling, using sweetener instead of sugar really saves you tons of calories.

x5p6yo.jpg

As fillings I used quark + home made low cal chocolate sauce and quark + low cal raspberry jam.

Back