For all strugglers...

BlackRose

Gold Member
I had a bad weigh on tuesday. So the other night I measured myself and in a week I have lost another 7.5 inches, bringing my total inch loss to 19. I knew i felt slimmer so TAKE THAT 4OZ LOSS! HA!

So, a bad weigh in does not mean an unsuccessful week!

Now come on people, we have challenges and lotsa weight to lose so BRING IT AWWWNNN!!!

COME ON!
[YOUTUBE]AuULcVaMTf0[/YOUTUBE]

You go girl, that is the spirit, we know our bodies and if it feels different it doesn't mean weight loss, Well done for doing something about it and changing what could have been some dangerous discouragement. x ;)

this TFR is fab not saying the D word as it's not helpfull to think of it like that ..i think of it as fuel in a glass bad or good WI it has to go from somewhere ! i never mesured myself so i wouldn't know what inches i lost :cry:
but deffo feel thiner today ..
glad you lost inches it all counts in the end :D

debz x

I feel the same...I feel slimmer and can see difference in my clothers...I wore a pair of jeans I hadnt worn for months...so sometimes inches go and for some reason scales dont move (or move a bit)...mayb water ret...drink up hun!..the more u drink, the better!

Yehh well said(great vid) :)

your sooo positive!!! it always manages to bring me out of the blues!!! congrats on those inches lost :p

muscle weighs more than fat aparently so if you work out your toned more just not lighter ...

debz x

that's the spirit girl!

x

CHEERS EVERYBODYS BIG EARS!!

I don't work out debz but I have been a lot more active than usual so maybe...:D

Ya gotta keep positive don't ya? ;)

FANK EWE!

Brill Post BlackRose...and yes, positivity will get you to your goal!! Negative thoughts will bring you down and just stop you in your tracks.

You have done so well...have a great week!

Back