Four week countdown

Try to keep to 100% until the weekend, then enjoy yourself with your friends and follow this up with back to 100% on Monday. Did your work dresses fit?

Thanks lynne. Yes they did! And I've just tried on a load of old clothes and most of them fit too including 3 size 14 skirts which has flabbergasted me!! Back in the zone now as I know that if I get I to the 11s them a few more will fit too!!

Last edited:
That's brilliant about the clothes! We'll both be in the 11s before we know it!

Day 9 12.7 still and TOTM. Must stick with it. Must stick with it. Must stick with it. Etc!

How has your day been Hun?

You are doing great! I love cracking out old clothes and the joy when they fit. That is a much better feeling than the numbers on the scales :)

Thanks both. Yes busy today, still at work so had to have my emergency bar. Second of the day but needs must. Feeling a lot lighter so hopefully see a smaller number on the scales in the morning! How are you both doing?

Yeah doing alright, feel better now than I did earlier for some reason!

Hi Wayz. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. How come you're still at work?

Doing okay, had a long day myself but glad to be home and in bed, diet intact :)

Day 11 12.5!! At last some movement. Hoping for a run of losses now. At least the 2nd bar last night doesn't appear to have done any damage. No exercise this week tho as didn't leave work until midnight so home by 1230 and back up at 545.

Have a good day everyone!

YaY! Got your mojo back a bit now? :)

Hi smidge yes defo!! Wore one of my newly altered dresses to work today and the compliments have been rolling in so feeling pretty good! How's your day been?

Ah fantastic, glad to hear it! Yup I had a good day today, people still telling me they can't believe how much weight I'm losing, even referred someone to Exante who has been trying to lose weight for a while. Then I went to the shop and treated myself to a new bag ;)

Woo well done!

Ooh nice!!! Can't wait to go shopping for hols soon. How much have you lost smidge and how quickly?

Yea I was browsing all the nice swim wear today as well for my August hols! I'm in week 9 now and I've lost 33lb :) only 18lb in about 7 weeks to go, sure I can manage it!!

Wow that is tremendous!! Well done you!! V envious! I wanted to get another 10 lbs off before the end of the month but not looking too likely now. Still gotta keep trying!

Back