Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

bulldogdaisy said:
Sorry to hear that Hun,could they be stressed related as you've had a few recently? Hope it soon goes :0)

I'd say it's coz my eyes are tired. I shud b wearing glasses when on pc but I don't. My own fault :/ But my glasses are wrong prescription n specsavers won't change them. They keep saying they're right. But they giv me a worse head ache when I wear them so......

Jonathan dropped stringer down this morning. He's working today so I can take him on his walks :) Might try a bit of joggin in the park. See how behaved he is as he likes to run in front of where yer walking n trip ya up ha hav

Dubchick81 said:
I'd say it's coz my eyes are tired. I shud b wearing glasses when on pc but I don't. My own fault :/ But my glasses are wrong prescription n specsavers won't change them. They keep saying they're right. But they giv me a worse head ache when I wear them so......

Oh yea I saw you put up about that on skittles diary,is there a different place near you to see if they can help?

Dubchick81 said:
Jonathan dropped stringer down this morning. He's working today so I can take him on his walks :) Might try a bit of joggin in the park. See how behaved he is as he likes to run in front of where yer walking n trip ya up ha hav

Enjoy the walks and no tripping up if you do go for a jog!!

bulldogdaisy said:
Oh yea I saw you put up about that on skittles diary,is there a different place near you to see if they can help?

Yea fees a few places around. Am just lazy. N hate paying for something I don't want, even if I need it :) ha

Dubchick81 said:
Yea fees a few places around. Am just lazy. N hate paying for something I don't want, even if I need it :) ha

I'm the same,really need to get my eyes tested but dread to think how much the glasses will cost!

Sorry bout the gain! Hope the headache goes soon!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Sorry to hear Bout the pound, but glad you n yer fella is all good :) xxx

Dubchick81 said:

Which specsavers is it???

Hey Hun I hope you've had a lovely weekend xx

Ha clearly stringer! Lol

exactly. Fetter off single but sure then I'd hafta pay the mortgage meself... Lol. Jus kidding

Hey. Welcome :)
Not sure off the pps for kopparberg. I prefer to spend mine on vodka :) But sure hav yerself an evening off seen as u hav visitors?!

Hahaha Well i decided to have it all...cider/vodka/wine and far too much grub! Hope you had a great weekend Sx

Morning all.. Hope you all had a great weekend? I enjoyed mine.. Not sure it was great tho.. Food wise that is.. oops..
Saturday I had 2 pieces (Very small but hi cal) of choc cake, a jammie wagon wheel, and 4.5 large bottles of bulmers lite...
Sunday I had Chicken, potatoes, n veg dinner.. Had it early so was starving come 7pm n ended up having a 4 in 1 from Chinese.. Eyes were bigger than me belly tho as only managed about 2/3's of it.. But that was it for the day.. no fruit r snacks in between..
Water in take for the week was ridiculously low too.. Prob had 2 litres over the whole weekend..
Back on it now tho :)

Which specsavers is it???
The one in the Square in Tallaght.. We're helpful at all.. Just kept telling me to wear them until the pain went!!??!! Eh, no ta!! They were making my head feel like, you know you've had WAY too much to drink n yer head goes into the spinners?? That's how it feels when I wear them.. N i'm seeing double...
Hahaha Well i decided to have it all...cider/vodka/wine and far too much grub! Hope you had a great weekend Sx
Sounds like a good night was had :) Sounds like me weekend last weekend.. Started with cider, then prosecco, then vodka n shots... Followed by a VERY long drive the following day while DYING from a hangover!!!

Sounds like my weekend to! Apart from I may have had a few more wines on top of that.... And a three course meal and takeaway pizza!

Well back to it today

Sounds like my weekend to! Apart from I may have had a few more wines on top of that.... And a three course meal and takeaway pizza!

Well back to it today
Lol...
Damage limitation week hun.. Stick to plan 100% and try get in some exercise.. Shouldn't be too bad :) x

Dubchick81 said:
Lol...
Damage limitation week hun.. Stick to plan 100% and try get in some exercise.. Shouldn't be too bad :) x

Yes indeed that's the plan! I'm attempting this low carb high protein thing as well so not focusing on cals so much

Back