Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Morning all.. Hope you all had a great weekend? I enjoyed mine.. Not sure it was great tho.. Food wise that is.. oops..
Saturday I had 2 pieces (Very small but hi cal) of choc cake, a jammie wagon wheel, and 4.5 large bottles of bulmers lite...
Sunday I had Chicken, potatoes, n veg dinner.. Had it early so was starving come 7pm n ended up having a 4 in 1 from Chinese.. Eyes were bigger than me belly tho as only managed about 2/3's of it.. But that was it for the day.. no fruit r snacks in between..
Water in take for the week was ridiculously low too.. Prob had 2 litres over the whole weekend..
Back on it now tho :)

The one in the Square in Tallaght.. We're helpful at all.. Just kept telling me to wear them until the pain went!!??!! Eh, no ta!! They were making my head feel like, you know you've had WAY too much to drink n yer head goes into the spinners?? That's how it feels when I wear them.. N i'm seeing double...

Sounds like a good night was had :) Sounds like me weekend last weekend.. Started with cider, then prosecco, then vodka n shots... Followed by a VERY long drive the following day while DYING from a hangover!!!

Yikes!!! Never good when driving with a hangover ;) I was just wrecked the morning after and i had slept in a tent so didn't really get much of it ;)

Yikes!!! Never good when driving with a hangover ;) I was just wrecked the morning after and i had slept in a tent so didn't really get much of it ;)
Ha ha.. A tent???
Yea I know.. Was a very long 2 hour drive.. Was visiting my niece who's in care and havn't seen in months so couldn't put it off.. Although I really wanted to.. ha

Morning ladies..
Had myself a busy evening yesterday so only quickly flicked thru last night and didn't get a chance to chat/reply to anyone..

Had in my head that I was due to have a pap smear in August and was waiting a reminder letter from smearcheck.ie but it never came.. And after last time I promised myself I'd keep up to date with them so I'd never have to go thru the stress n worry again.. So I rang my doc who checked it out and said I was right, I was now overdue, but only by 2 r 3 weeks so.. She asked what Day of my cycle was I on and it was Day 16.. Apparently you have to be tested between Days 10 & 16 so yesterday was my last day until next month.. So she said if I could get to her by 4:30 she'd open the back door n let me in.. Great!! So I flew down and had that done.. (God what us women go thru!!) Its awful but the surgery I go to are so nice and friendly and make it as comfortable as possible, under the circumstances.. So they'll have the results back within 4 - 6 weeks.. Fingers crossed I don't hear anything before then...
Then... I had a house viewing.. It was a little old terraced house in Drimnagh (about 5 mins drive from my house) built in the 30's.. it was lovely.. I loved it.. I was really excited walking around (Jonathan couldn't come as he had to work late!) It needs so much work but it was so nice.. had the old picture beading on the walls, the original doors n fire places, some of the original light switches (you know the little round black ones with the teeny switch?!)... The back garden was quite small so I really don't think Jonathan will go for it.. I will push tho.. Flutter my eye lashes a little ha ha.. Being realistic and thinking of someone else but me its probably not right for us as Stringer needs a good back garden and Jonathan will need a big block shed so both taken into account, it won't do.. but it was so pretty...
Then.. I had to go home and cook my dinner.. Didn't have noodles in so had to go to the supermarket.. Then back home to cook some more.. Then eat :D
Then... Jonathan rang to say he'd be working far later than he thought so would I go collect the dog n bring him for his walk... So was well after 9 when I got in n by time I showered n chilled it was sleepy time..

Had such a bad food day yesterday...

Morning: Coffee. Half pink grapefruit.
Breakfast: Brennans Best of Both - Toast x2. (5pp)
12PM: Half pink Grapefruit
Lunch: Waifo ham sandwich. King crisps. (10pp)
2pm: Moro (7pp)
Snack: Apple
Dinner: Blue Dragon Egg Noodles nest. Half chicken fillet, mixed peppers, mushrooms, white onion, light soy sauce, sprinkle veg oxo cube (7pp)
Snack: 4 squares Cadbury Bliss Choc Truffle (6pp)
Total: 35/29

Dubchick81 said:
Just calculating my intake for the weekend.. checked my PP list for Alcohol and just seen its 8 per bottle of Kopparberg :eek:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's feckin' shockin'!!!!!!

I plan to consume numerous bottles later and just turn a blind eye to the points!!

Saturday: 44/29 (15weeklies used)
Sunday: 36/29 (7 weeklies used)
Monday: 35/29 (6 Weeklies used)
28 weeklies used / 21 remaining - That's not so bad.. I was gona write them off.. Least I know they are there should I need them thru the week.. Tho I will try to go without them

I plan to consume numerous bottles later and just turn a blind eye to the points!!
Ha ha ha... I plan to never ever drink it again...
To be fair I could only manage about 1.5 cans at any one time anyway as I find its far too sweet for me.. If it was my choice of drink I'd carry on drinking it.. We have to live as well so it wouldn't stop me.. The PP's in bulmers or vodka or wine don't stop me.. So that certainly wouldn't.. But seen as its not something I'd enjoy allot of, I'll never have it again.. :D
How are you today? And eh, why drinking on a school night???

Dubchick81 said:
Ha ha ha... I plan to never ever drink it again...
To be fair I could only manage about 1.5 cans at any one time anyway as I find its far too sweet for me.. If it was my choice of drink I'd carry on drinking it.. We have to live as well so it wouldn't stop me.. The PP's in bulmers or vodka or wine don't stop me.. So that certainly wouldn't.. But seen as its not something I'd enjoy allot of, I'll never have it again.. :D
How are you today? And eh, why drinking on a school night???

Wine is my downfall, I drink it like its water!! I find kopperberg a good sitting in the sun drink and if the weather stays like this I think I will so that laters!:) am school night drinking as I got my entrance exam results for my masters today and I passed them all so I'm gunna celebrate!!:) my WI is tomorrow tho, I could be skipping until next week!!

Wine is my downfall, I drink it like its water!! I find kopperberg a good sitting in the sun drink and if the weather stays like this I think I will so that laters!:) am school night drinking as I got my entrance exam results for my masters today and I passed them all so I'm gunna celebrate!!:) my WI is tomorrow tho, I could be skipping until next week!!
Just seen on Emma's page that you were getting them so was coming back to ask what time you'd get them.. Well done on passing them chic.. That's super.. Defo a call for celebrating without a thought for PP's!! Aww.. Delighted for you.. :553::happy096:

Morning hun,busy day for you yesterday then!
Least you got the smear test out of the way so that good.
Aw house you looked at sounds lovely,Shame it's not very practical though!
Plenty of weeklies left so that's good :0)

Yea i'd intended on writing them all off so glad I counted them up.. Still will try not to use them but they're there should I need to...

Also, just booked in to start a 6 week (1 class per week) kettlebells course... Things I do for friends... (Elaine wants to do it so i said I'd do it with her)

It's usually best to draw a line under it and ignore the alcohol it's always do many cals!
Hmm.. This may have been the reason for no weight loss for the last 9 months for me coz I was doing that too.. Since I've started counting and being aware my losses have started.. I mean, my PP intake on Saturday for just 3.5 (thought i'd had 4.5 but I hadn't) large bottle and about half can of kopparberg was 27PP.. that's a full days allowance.. And I was only out for about 2 hours, if that! So imagine I'd had a full days food intake, on top of that, PLUS more coz I'd usually be out longer.. ALL them cals just ignored is bound to cause a gain.. Not to mention the chipper or maccers that usually follows on the way home.. And then there's me scratching my head on weigh thinking "but i've been so good barr that 1 day"

Yup.. Hopefully over for another year!!! Fingers n toes crossed this one doesn't come back with "abnormalities"

Wow what busy evening!! Atleast you got the smear text done and didn't have to wait another month for your cycle.
House sounds great shame the garden isn't that little bit bigger. Xx

Wow what busy evening!! Atleast you got the smear text done and didn't have to wait another month for your cycle.
House sounds great shame the garden isn't that little bit bigger. Xx
Yea it was really pretty.. Well it wasn't.. But it could be.. I'm still gona get Jonathan to see it, when he see's how much I loved it I might be able sway him.. And who knows.. he may love it too..
Enough to sacrifice a shed AND a side entrance tho??!! Its unlikely.. ha ha

Dubchick81 said:
Yea i'd intended on writing them all off so glad I counted them up.. Still will try not to use them but they're there should I need to...

Also, just booked in to start a 6 week (1 class per week) kettlebells course... Things I do for friends... (Elaine wants to do it so i said I'd do it with her)

Always good to have back up!
That's good about the kettle bell classes.
They are a great form of exercise.

Back