Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

I did hun ta.. Didn't do much mind but was nice n quiet... Had a few drinks last night.. Nothing mad.. 3 bottles of corona light n a vodka.. All PP'd and accounted for.. :) Been on plan all weekend too so am happy diet wise.. Also weight is going down as I've unofficially weighed in each morning.. So my half gain looks like it'll be well gone come next weigh day (its gona already, but I mean come weigh day it'll no longer be tehre.. if that makes sense....lol)

Good morning all...
Well, am very prepared today... Today's diary should go like this:
Brekkie: Porridge made with water, sweetener and a splash of skimmed milk to cool.. - 3/4pp depending how hungry I am :)
Lunch: Chicken ceaser bagel (with tomato) made using wholemeal bagel, leftover chicken from yesterdays dinner, rocket lettuce and tesco light choices caeser dressing - 7pp
Dinner: Some more chicken leftover from yesterday :))) Sweet potato, par boiled then baked. Mixed veg. Cauliflower cheese - 7pp
Snacks: Pink grapefruit. Plum. 0% vanilla yogurt poured over strawberries. Apple. - 1pp

Giving me allot of food and only 18 or 19pp / 29!!!! Whats a girl to do??!!
I will up the PP's somehow but not by adding crisps or chocolate.. I want to be 100% on plan.. Not just 100% within PP's.. I want to do it right.. At least 1 day out of the week! lol..

Hey Hun just catching up on diaries. Hope you had a good weekend.
That article is very interesting.

Food for today looks great I love ceaser dressing.
How about adding some cheese to the bagel or some stuffing with your dinner to add a few extra PP or some nuts or something. Xx

Hey hon.
Looks like a fab day food wise.
Ya how bout cheese / cream cheese on bagel
Or veg with PP in them-parsnips, peas, sweet corn?
I cud add a cream cheese sauce to ur chicken tonite aswel?
(I'm all about the cream cheese me!) ;)
I know it's tough tho hon...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Hun just catching up on diaries. Hope you had a good weekend.
That article is very interesting.

Food for today looks great I love ceaser dressing.
How about adding some cheese to the bagel or some stuffing with your dinner to add a few extra PP or some nuts or something. Xx
Yea see am in work and only added up the whole day once I was in.. So no cheese with me...
Will get them up tho.. Will be happy if I get to 26pp's.. Still not quite the 29 but yer allowed "save" 3 per day so I'll just not use them instead of save them :)
Hey hon.
Looks like a fab day food wise.
Ya how bout cheese / cream cheese on bagel
Or veg with PP in them-parsnips, peas, sweet corn?
I cud add a cream cheese sauce to ur chicken tonite aswel?
(I'm all about the cream cheese me!) ;)
I know it's tough tho hon...

I have a recipe for cream sauce using philly so yea I'll make that up.. Have a tonne of veg in the freezer to use up n none of it is parsnip would you believe.. I'll add in some extra chicken to dinner.. Have raisins instead of sweetener in my porridge.. Have some fruit juice.. I'll get there.. Thanks for all the suggestions :) xx

Ah ya-all great ideas.
I wish I had ur problem of not using pp. I struggle to keep within them! :-(

Dubchick81 said:
I did hun ta.. Didn't do much mind but was nice n quiet... Had a few drinks last night.. Nothing mad.. 3 bottles of corona light n a vodka.. All PP'd and accounted for.. :) Been on plan all weekend too so am happy diet wise.. Also weight is going down as I've unofficially weighed in each morning.. So my half gain looks like it'll be well gone come next weigh day (its gona already, but I mean come weigh day it'll no longer be tehre.. if that makes sense....lol)

Sounds like a good weekend and that's great news bout the gain going and more :0)

Dubchick81 said:
Yea see am in work and only added up the whole day once I was in.. So no cheese with me...
Will get them up tho.. Will be happy if I get to 26pp's.. Still not quite the 29 but yer allowed "save" 3 per day so I'll just not use them instead of save them :)

I have a recipe for cream sauce using philly so yea I'll make that up.. Have a tonne of veg in the freezer to use up n none of it is parsnip would you believe.. I'll add in some extra chicken to dinner.. Have raisins instead of sweetener in my porridge.. Have some fruit juice.. I'll get there.. Thanks for all the suggestions :) xx

That's good that you have ways of upping your points as we don't want you melting away ;0)

Ah ya-all great ideas.
I wish I had ur problem of not using pp. I struggle to keep within them! :-(

Oh Brona I only have this problem when I'm trying to be 100% on plan.. If I allow myself the treats I can easily use them, and more!!!
I have Jonathan's nephews Christening next Sunday so want to feel as good as I can for that seen as all his family will be there..
And.. I have this paranoia about his sister in laws sister.. I've never even seen her and she's just bought a house with her BF n he's never given any signs or made any comments about fancying her.. But I just have it in my head that he does.. I don't know why.. I don't know where the thoughts came from but they're there.. And they won't feck off!!!!
The thing that annoys me about it is she seems to be a really lovely girl.. When we went sale agreed on the first house (Hughes Road) she sent us up a really nice bottle of wine and card to wish us luck.. And still lies me being paranoid about her... If ever there was a sign I needed help THAT is it!!! lol
AND.. I'm going out for Arthurs Day so there'll be silly amounts of alcohol consumed and no doubt hangover munchies.. Will try and be prepared for them tho and have something ready to heat n good munchies in so i'm somewhat on plan..

That's good that you have ways of upping your points as we don't want you melting away ;0)
Ha.. There's a good way to go before I'll be melting away.. That'd be some puddle ha ha..xxx

Hey girl,
Your food for the day sounds scrummy! Any chance you could share the philly sauce recipe? I just love a creamy sauce and if it can be made with less pp, i'll be having it on everything!!! If you were looking to bulk up the pp but with non-rubbish food, why not have a starter of avocado with mayo, pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice - delicious!
Sx

Dubchick81 said:
Oh Brona I only have this problem when I'm trying to be 100% on plan.. If I allow myself the treats I can easily use them, and more!!!
I have Jonathan's nephews Christening next Sunday so want to feel as good as I can for that seen as all his family will be there..
And.. I have this paranoia about his sister in laws sister.. I've never even seen her and she's just bought a house with her BF n he's never given any signs or made any comments about fancying her.. But I just have it in my head that he does.. I don't know why.. I don't know where the thoughts came from but they're there.. And they won't feck off!!!!
The thing that annoys me about it is she seems to be a really lovely girl.. When we went sale agreed on the first house (Hughes Road) she sent us up a really nice bottle of wine and card to wish us luck.. And still lies me being paranoid about her... If ever there was a sign I needed help THAT is it!!! lol
AND.. I'm going out for Arthurs Day so there'll be silly amounts of alcohol consumed and no doubt hangover munchies.. Will try and be prepared for them tho and have something ready to heat n good munchies in so i'm somewhat on plan..

Ha.. There's a good way to go before I'll be melting away.. That'd be some puddle ha ha..xxx

Are you sure you're not just feeling paranoid where you've been feeling a bit low lately Hun?

Hey girl,
Your food for the day sounds scrummy! Any chance you could share the philly sauce recipe? I just love a creamy sauce and if it can be made with less pp, i'll be having it on everything!!! If you were looking to bulk up the pp but with non-rubbish food, why not have a starter of avocado with mayo, pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice - delicious!
Sx
Yea will share no bother.. Will have to pop in to my recipe first tho.. lol.. Think its just 75g ex light philly, 50ml veg stock boil n simmer.. But will check.. Haven't made it yet so can't if say its yum n r not...

Are you sure you're not just feeling paranoid where you've been feeling a bit low lately Hun?
Oh its totally just me being paro.. With no reasoning behind whatsoever..
Nothing to do with me being a bit low lately as I've always felt that way.. Maybe coz when he's making conversation with Andrea (his sis in law) he asks about her.. Just out of general chit chat as he asks about her parents too.. I know its all totally in my head but its one of those things I just can't shift ya know?! I know its crazy!!
I'm not so paro about it that it causes an issue with us tho so its OK.... ish.. ha ha

OK so ended up having bran flakes for brekkie with skimmed milk and raisins... so 6pp as apposed to the 3 r 4 it would have been with porridge.. And here's where my problem lies.. Although I'll still have PP's to spare.. Am freaking a bit about not having enough to last me the day.. Even tho logically I can see there's plenty of food yet to be had that has been counted, and still PP's to spare.. This is exactly why I ended up doing SF.. Coz counting too many at the start of a day freaks me out a little... Will do my best to remain calm n keep thinking logically tho... (See Jaly... I know how u feel!!!)

Dubchick81 said:

Aw hon.
Listen, something rationale doesn't come into these things. As long as u keep reminding yourself that there's no real reason for your paranoia it mite help keep it in check.
Enjoy the family gathering anyway... :) And Arthur's day. Well jealous! :-(

I totally know what u mean bout panicking early in day. That's how I feel. I think when u come from a history of eating too much and not being able to stop from over eating (which is why we're all where we are really) then i know I worry that I'll be 'starving' later on and won't hav pp to use!
But ur rite... Relax and remind yourself that u hav plenty left for the day and u hav a lovely menu planned. :)

Also hon the 0% yogurt for 1PP-is that activia 0%?

I totally know what u mean bout panicking early in day. That's how I feel. I think when u come from a history of eating too much and not being able to stop from over eating (which is why we're all where we are really) then i know I worry that I'll be 'starving' later on and won't hav pp to use!
But ur rite... Relax and remind yourself that u hav plenty left for the day and u hav a lovely menu planned. :)

Also hon the 0% yogurt for 1PP-is that activia 0%?

Sure is :) I have to double check it with the NV's when I get home just to be 110% but am 99% its 1.. Will confirm when I get home :)

Dubchick81 said:
Yea will share no bother.. Will have to pop in to my recipe first tho.. lol.. Think its just 75g ex light philly, 50ml veg stock boil n simmer.. But will check.. Haven't made it yet so can't if say its yum n r not...

Oh its totally just me being paro.. With no reasoning behind whatsoever..
Nothing to do with me being a bit low lately as I've always felt that way.. Maybe coz when he's making conversation with Andrea (his sis in law) he asks about her.. Just out of general chit chat as he asks about her parents too.. I know its all totally in my head but its one of those things I just can't shift ya know?! I know its crazy!!
I'm not so paro about it that it causes an issue with us tho so its OK.... ish.. ha ha

OK so ended up having bran flakes for brekkie with skimmed milk and raisins... so 6pp as apposed to the 3 r 4 it would have been with porridge.. And here's where my problem lies.. Although I'll still have PP's to spare.. Am freaking a bit about not having enough to last me the day.. Even tho logically I can see there's plenty of food yet to be had that has been counted, and still PP's to spare.. This is exactly why I ended up doing SF.. Coz counting too many at the start of a day freaks me out a little... Will do my best to remain calm n keep thinking logically tho... (See Jaly... I know how u feel!!!)

There's a good app that's from Philadelphia,I downloaded it the other day,loads of good recipes on it.
Yea crazy how our brains work sometimes..maybe once you're met her it will put your mind at ease.
Sorry to hear you're worrying bout your points,do you not fancy doing sf anymore?

There's a good app that's from Philadelphia,I downloaded it the other day,loads of good recipes on it.
Yea crazy how our brains work sometimes..maybe once you're met her it will put your mind at ease.
Sorry to hear you're worrying bout your points,do you not fancy doing sf anymore?
Yea I loved doing it but living at home at the moment makes it near impossible.. Today's a good on plan day but the rest of the week could be all over the place.. When I'm settled into my own home I'll do better.. SF suits me much better although I sometimes think I'm not eating enough on it.. Coz I fill my day with fruit n veg n low PP snacks, like today, I think I may not be getting enough.. I do tend to track on MFP most days tho just to keep a check on it.. Afterall, our health is what's most important

Back