Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

emmaedes said:
:( i am so looking forward to getting in my PJ's!!! seriously its miserable here today! boooo! Steve has got the new FIFA game! so he will be in the spare room..............HELLO all the TV programmes i have recorded!! and snuggles with Benny!!

Your so good for going to Kettlebells!! i would love to go! must sort out my gym membership xxx

Great place to stick the game console..the spare room lol

Dubchick81 said:
I know yea.. Its not even that I don't want to go to it.. Its that I won't get to sit down til after 9 or there abouts.. Dinner at 9pm?! I don't think so.. Which means... no dinner this evening for me!!
I'll only get in from Kettlebells about 8.. Then I've to shower.. Then I've to prepare and cook.. And then eat... So 9 is probably wishful thinking...

Oh no,that doesn't sound too good for tonight with food,have you decided what you are going to do?

I know yea.. Its not even that I don't want to go to it.. Its that I won't get to sit down til after 9 or there abouts.. Dinner at 9pm?! I don't think so.. Which means... no dinner this evening for me!!
I'll only get in from Kettlebells about 8.. Then I've to shower.. Then I've to prepare and cook.. And then eat... So 9 is probably wishful thinking...

im the same as you!!!! when i get in have to shower etc and by that time its like an hour later!!! drives me mad! if im tired and i need to wash my hair i dread it! because the shower is fine but afterwards.........drying my hair! bleurgh! lol takes forever! its long and very thick!!!! annoying to dry lol xxx

Yea we'd planned on doing that.. But seen as we wanted a particular breed of dog it limited us :( But we didn't go to anyone tryn make a mint on the pups either.. The girl we bought Stringer off only charged €80 and that was basically to earn back what she'd have spent with feeding and caring for him.. I'd never pay hundreds for a dog.. I think it just encourages people to abuse their dog to make money from them.. its encourages cruelty to animals IMO..
Yeah thats why i would only get a rescue doggie .... too much animal cruelty in this world for me to handle .... urghhh ! if your gettin pups off someone who would have given them away anyway, its still way better than buying off a breeder coz your saving the animal from having to spend days/months/years in a home xx

Sounds like a busy night Frances! R u enjoying the kettlebells? R u seeing results yet? R u following sf still? I hope u manage to get a good snack in somewhere else u will b starving come tea time!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Hey Hun just catching up. Loving the shoes and the dress stunning. Hope all is well xxx

bulldogdaisy said:
Oh no,that doesn't sound too good for tonight with food,have you decided what you are going to do?
I've cancelled kettlebells. Cud n do it all.
We'll go Wednesday n maybe Friday r next Monday. Either way ill hafts walk puppy so ill get out :D
emmaedes said:
im the same as you!!!! when i get in have to shower etc and by that time its like an hour later!!! drives me mad! if im tired and i need to wash my hair i dread it! because the shower is fine but afterwards.........drying my hair! bleurgh! lol takes forever! its long and very thick!!!! annoying to dry lol xxx
Ugh. Hate washing my hair.. It's not long bit thick. But it's CURLY so goes like a frizzy afro when I wash it :(
nessa123 said:
Hey Hun just catching up. Loving the shoes and the dress stunning. Hope all is well xxx
All good ta Nessa. How u? I've missed ya

sarah88 said:
Sounds like a busy night Frances! R u enjoying the kettlebells? R u seeing results yet? R u following sf still? I hope u manage to get a good snack in somewhere else u will b starving come tea time!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Sarah der a killer. But only done 1 class yet so.......

Dubchick81 said:
All good ta Nessa. How u? I've missed ya

Thanks Hun I'm good thanks xx

Good idea not to go,sounds like it would've been a mad rush and no dinner is no good! How was the house you saw? I thought you'd decided on the other one Hun.

bulldogdaisy said:
Good idea not to go,sounds like it would've been a mad rush and no dinner is no good! How was the house you saw? I thought you'd decided on the other one Hun.

Yea we're just keeping our options open JUST IN CASE.......

Yea was really good. Tho there's allot of interest n we won't get the results of the structural survey until tomoro evening.. So timing is CRAP. We'd hav defo been interested in it n depending on the results tomoro.. Who knows :)

Dubchick81 said:
Yea we're just keeping our options open JUST IN CASE.......

Yea was really good. Tho there's allot of interest n we won't get the results of the structural survey until tomoro evening.. So timing is CRAP. We'd hav defo been interested in it n depending on the results tomoro.. Who knows :)

Okies bout keeping your options open just incase!
Good luck for the results tomorrow :0)

image-3800644200.jpg
image-3811162584.jpg

Sinead.... These are for you...... :)

Was at bootcamp and thought of you - our trainer is bringing in kettlebells next week!!! :D

Serha said:
Was at bootcamp and thought of you - our trainer is bringing in kettlebells next week!!! :D

Oh good luck to ya ha ha ha
I was a as n didn go. Wud hav been too much to go with not eating from 1pm... I'd hav collapsed r puked... Neither a nice thought. Will b there Wednesday no matter what who.
Will have dinner at lunch time n lunch when I get home then. So wont b so bad

Oh good luck to ya ha ha ha
I was a as n didn go. Wud hav been too much to go with not eating from 1pm... I'd hav collapsed r puked... Neither a nice thought. Will b there Wednesday no matter what who.
Will have dinner at lunch time n lunch when I get home then. So wont b so bad

LOL I'll probably die a death ;)
Oh i know what you mean - i ate last week 2 hours before heading off to BC and seriously nearly left it all on the floor so this time i wasn't eating anything. I just devoured 16pp, no bother to me! I was like a hoover but was much better than eating before. Have a great time on wednesday and we can compare cramps/aches after mine on monday :D

Have a fab day today Frances! The pics are gorgeous btw! xx
Aww you're too kind Libby.. They're from November of last year while on a weekend away with my friend.. The bloke is some "All Star Champion" GAA player off Kilkenny team.. They have just won that same cup again this year and one of the girls on my thread is from Kilkenny.. So I put them up for her :D

Back