Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Dads birthday tonight n am taking the car. Can't b doin with a hangover. So not worth it
Had Burger King today :( So much running around to do n didn't get out of hair dressers til like 4pm.. Anyone kno the pp's for double cheeseburger in Bk? N med chips??

Burger seems to be 16pp, chips are 11pp - found this on mfp and worked it out on 1 suggestion of each, so not sure if its right.

MrsLmc said:
What about your weeklies, are they all gone?
Nope. Full set. Up til last night when I had cake and vodka. Whoops ha ha
mrsgosling3 said:
How was your dads party? Xx
Yea was a good night ta. He didn hav a clue. Both brothers turned up. Left early but at least they were there eh?!

Dubchick81 said:
Nope. Full set. Up til last night when I had cake and vodka. Whoops ha ha

Yea was a good night ta. He didn hav a clue. Both brothers turned up. Left early but at least they were there eh?!

Am really pleased they turned up. Hope you enjoyed the cake :)

Well, Start as you mean to go on is what they say.. And i've started off quite good.. Mug of hot water with lemon (Juice not slice) and red grapefruit.. Brekkie is porridge.. Lunch is ham, tomato, white onion on wholemeal bread.. Snacks are mandarins and a banana.. Dinner is oven baked chicken fillet, with turnip and potato mashed with curly kale and chopped white onion.. And some veg possibly.. Will see how hungry I am come dinner time :) And obviously, 40 min dog walk :)

Glad you enjoyed the weekend hon. Sounds like a nice days food too. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha, I'm feeling the same! Just had lunch and oh, I feel better! I might even make it to the gym and through dinner on track!

I'm the same hon - if I have 1 or 2 days off plan then my whole routine goes out and I find it really hard to get into it again. I've already had half a wispa and a taxi bar today? I dunno what's up with me ggrrr. Need to rope it in because I went way overboard at the weekend with food and drink.
Going to see Bon Ivor tonight too - have said I will drive so that I _can't_ drink. My sister is making us dinner so we don't eat naughty things when we're out too.

Someone give me a loan of their willpower lol.

On a positive note - I'm off work tomorrow. Staying with my sister tonight and we're having a day off together tomorrow just for the craic :)
Sounds like you had a good time at the party? xx

I know what you mean by going out of routine and then finding it hard to get back! I'm normally like this, but I've kept control this weekend. Next weekend will be a different story.

Your food plan for today sounds yummy. I love chicken dinners :) and to get your sister to make it for you...genius. Enjoy your night tonight and your day off tomorrow.

I'm the same hon - if I have 1 or 2 days off plan then my whole routine goes out and I find it really hard to get into it again. I've already had half a wispa and a taxi bar today? I dunno what's up with me ggrrr. Need to rope it in because I went way overboard at the weekend with food and drink.
Going to see Bon Ivor tonight too - have said I will drive so that I _can't_ drink. My sister is making us dinner so we don't eat naughty things when we're out too.

Someone give me a loan of their willpower lol.

On a positive note - I'm off work tomorrow. Staying with my sister tonight and we're having a day off together tomorrow just for the craic :)
Sounds like you had a good time at the party? xx
I'd lend ya mine but it seems to be missing of late.. If found, please return, thank you :D

I know what you mean by going out of routine and then finding it hard to get back! I'm normally like this, but I've kept control this weekend. Next weekend will be a different story.

Your food plan for today sounds yummy. I love chicken dinners :) and to get your sister to make it for you...genius. Enjoy your night tonight and your day off tomorrow.
Ha Laura I read that thinking "my sister's making me dinner? I don't even talk to my sister" and the realised that was for Sarah.. ha ha

Oh man I love chocolate biscuit cake...

Lol Laura, I'm driving from Monaghan straight to Dublin after work and then driving her to the O2 and back so she can drink - so the LEAST she can do is make me a bitta din dins hahaha :p

Not looking forward to all the driving... *yawn* Tired at the thoughts of it..

Oh man I love chocolate biscuit cake...
Sarah, what do you wreckon the PP's are? It was about a 1 inch square, n maybe 1.5 inch deep piece.. So quite small, but more than enough... :)

Back