Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

emmaedes said:
Morning

well done on your loss xx

MrsLmc said:
YAY well done on the loss Frances :)

Thanks girls. Was expecting a gain so its small but welcome. Doing sf from tomoro now. Hopefully will go ok. :)

Good loss hon, well done you :)
How's you today? X

azwethinkweiz said:
Good loss hon, well done you :)
How's you today? X

Hi hun. Ta very much :)
Am ok. Do tired. My dad didn't come home last night so awake on n off worrying. Turns out he's working in Drogheda so stayed up there. Told my brother but neither of them told me. :mad:
And my throat is SO sore ;( Feels like I've swallowed swords never mind razor blades
Otherwise I'm good ta. Try a get the last steps done to closing our sale... Fingers n toes crossed for next week :)
How are u?

Aw sorry your feeling bit under the weather. :-(
Well done on loss though. :)
Yeh to house next week! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

BoS83 said:
Aw sorry your feeling bit under the weather. :-(
Well done on loss though. :)
Yeh to house next week! :)

Hopefully.. They have everything now. Just waiting on the cheque request from our solicitor so hopefully it'll happen next week

I'm ok. Up 2lbs but a little constipated the past week or two so blaming that-not totally, but I do think that's partly it.
Otherwise-at work and tired. Goin to cinema tonite tho so looking forward to that. :)
Hope your not feeling too crap. :-(

BoS83 said:
I'm ok. Up 2lbs but a little constipated the past week or two so blaming that-not totally, but I do think that's partly it.
Otherwise-at work and tired. Goin to cinema tonite tho so looking forward to that. :)
Hope your not feeling too crap. :-(

No am feeling grand apart from my throat. So it's not all bad.
Am the same this week. Feeling really bloated n bla... I think peppers might not agree with my ibs... Every time I start 100% I eat peppers by the tonne n every time I start 100% I get bloated... Tho I had been eating slot of bread too so...
Onwards n downwards for us both eh?!
Ooh flix sound nice n relaxing.. Might take s trip myself :) What u going to see?

Goin to the new twilight film. My friends are big into it! I'd go to the opening of an envelope! :)

Hmmm... Interesting bout peppers... I find drink and eating out ruins me for days! So hoping the next day or two shud regulate me a bit. :)

Back