Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Hi hun. Ta very much :)
Am ok. Do tired. My dad didn't come home last night so awake on n off worrying. Turns out he's working in Drogheda so stayed up there. Told my brother but neither of them told me. :mad:
And my throat is SO sore ;( Feels like I've swallowed swords never mind razor blades
Otherwise I'm good ta. Try a get the last steps done to closing our sale... Fingers n toes crossed for next week :)
How are u?

Oh god I'd be the same. My Mum often stays awake if I don't come home (I'm renowned for staying out late randomly lol).
Ack the throat is still at you! Hopefully that'll ease off soon!!! Poor love :(
That's excellent - you're like a proper grown up now LOL :) Fingers and toes crossed for sure!!
I'm ok thanks - even better now after a lovely chocolatey treat came in the post :D xxxxx

BoS83 said:
Goin to the new twilight film. My friends are big into it! I'd go to the opening of an envelope! :)

Hmmm... Interesting bout peppers... I find drink and eating out ruins me for days! So hoping the next day or two shud regulate me a bit. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I'm usually ok after drinking. Eating out - depends where iv eaten n what I've eaten.
Ready meals are a no no for me tho!!
Jono says that about me ha. I ho places I'm invited if I wana go. It's nice to b invited out. He's just a moan ha
azwethinkweiz said:
Oh god I'd be the same. My Mum often stays awake if I don't come home (I'm renowned for staying out late randomly lol).
Ack the throat is still at you! Hopefully that'll ease off soon!!! Poor love :(
That's excellent - you're like a proper grown up now LOL :) Fingers and toes crossed for sure!!
I'm ok thanks - even better now after a lovely chocolatey treat came in the post :D xxxxx
Aw it came? Yay. Wotcha think??

It was yummers. Nice and light too!! :D Mmm...

Dubchick81 said:
Had a crap sleep. Throats cut to bits from coughing. Got rudely awoken by my inconsiderate dad n brother. N my head is BANGING...

:( hope u feel better soon x

Just out of curiosity, I stood on the scales this morning, still in me PJ's n socks etc (usually weigh in my underwear) and I was 1lb lighter than yesterdays weigh in.. Kinda sucks that it showed today n not yesterday but hey ho.. Still good eh?!

Dubchick81 said:
Just out of curiosity, I stood on the scales this morning, still in me PJ's n socks etc (usually weigh in my underwear) and I was 1lb lighter than yesterdays weigh in.. Kinda sucks that it showed today n not yesterday but hey ho.. Still good eh?!

:D x

Yes scales is nice! :)
Sorry bout throat though and bad sleep. :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dubchick81 said:
Just had lunch. Side salad, baked potato n chicjen Kiev = 3pp (filling n healthy)
Brekkie was banana on toast. N not long bank from 45 mins walking round the park. Having a cuppa n heading off to another park :)

Sounds great :)

Love my puppy.. If it wasn't for him i'd still be lazing in bed feeling sorry for myself.. But he needs his walks..
Going off now to meet my friend n her niece who loves puppies n is dying to meet Stringer.. She may get a little fright when she see's him first.. No doubt she's expecting a "little" puppy... But he's friendly as anything n loves kids so she'll be fine..

Well, throat was SOOO sore last night I got ice cream.. Was bloody freezing before I ate.. N need thawing after I ate it.. Ate half a tub of hagen daaz strawberries n cream ice cream.. at a whopping 16pp... Was gutted when I seen the PP's as I don't even like ice cream.. I don't not like it, but I don't like it.. So yesterday was a PP day.. Back to SF today..
Brekkie: banana on toast, no spread
Lunch: Small baked potato, salad of tomato, onion, mixed peppers, cucumber and sweetcorn, n light easi single - 2pp
Dinner: Chicken... Duno what way am having it or what am having it with yet.. But will update...

Back