Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Well done on seeing all you've lost! It's easy to forget some times! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all. Having a lovely break from work n had a great day yesterday. Secret Santa arrived Christmas Eve :D Love it. Thank u secret Santa
Hope Santa was good to u all n u are all enjoying the time with friends n family xxx

Hi all. Having a lovely break from work n had a great day yesterday. Secret Santa arrived Christmas Eve :D Love it. Thank u secret Santa
Hope Santa was good to u all n u are all enjoying the time with friends n family xxx

Glad Xmas was good :) and Santa was good to you I've been so bad! Looking forward to getting bk on track

Glad Xmas was good :) and Santa was good to you I've been so bad! Looking forward to getting bk on track
Hi hun. Yes got done lovely gifts.
Haven't been as bold as other Christmases but not been great either. Not having many take always but am having that extra slice of garlic bread etc... All dinners hav been cooked from fresh n healthy enough. Making sure to get my fruit n veg in so hopefully not doin too much damage. Had a big chicken n veg pasta bake last night. Was so nice :)
Have just finished brekkie. Made 40g of porridge but hav left at least half as am FULL!! With a banana chopped in. Have had NO water so that's something I need to work on...

How has ur Christmas been hun? U get spoilt?

Hi hun. Yes got done lovely gifts.
Haven't been as bold as other Christmases but not been great either. Not having many take always but am having that extra slice of garlic bread etc... All dinners hav been cooked from fresh n healthy enough. Making sure to get my fruit n veg in so hopefully not doin too much damage. Had a big chicken n veg pasta bake last night. Was so nice :)
Have just finished brekkie. Made 40g of porridge but hav left at least half as am FULL!! With a banana chopped in. Have had NO water so that's something I need to work on...

How has ur Christmas been hun? U get spoilt?

It was ok I've worked nights all the way through so feel I've missed out and think I've over compensated with food! but back on it today feel rubbish now! Booked a holiday to Vegas in June :) so have a target!

Hi frances

Hi frances how have u been?

Aww that sucks hun. But yay to booking a holiday :)

Hi Sarah hunnie. How are u? Good Christmas?
Am good ta. Done my wi yesterday n had an STS which am so pleased with as due to start TOTM today so with that and Christmas I feel quite proud of myself...
Bit of a bad day today in that I had no dinner as such. I had a sandwich for dinner. Just wasn't in form of it... Been having 0pp winter veg soup for some lunches over the Christmas break n been having SF friendly dinners with my usual porridge brekkie so hopefully I won't hav a delayed gain next week...
Been oober CRAP at water tho. As in the only water iv drank has been tea r coffee... Tho I have had some vanilla green tea...

Brekkie had. Fresh gala melon. Small banana. Small red apple. 2 mandarins n a glass of orange juice... Yum yum...
Lunch will be homemade winter veg soup. N veggie omelette. Maybe some toast depending on how hungry I am
Dinner will be chicken, veg, mash n gravy...

Aww that sucks hun. But yay to booking a holiday :)

Hi Sarah hunnie. How are u? Good Christmas?
Am good ta. Done my wi yesterday n had an STS which am so pleased with as due to start TOTM today so with that and Christmas I feel quite proud of myself...
Bit of a bad day today in that I had no dinner as such. I had a sandwich for dinner. Just wasn't in form of it... Been having 0pp winter veg soup for some lunches over the Christmas break n been having SF friendly dinners with my usual porridge brekkie so hopefully I won't hav a delayed gain next week...
Been oober CRAP at water tho. As in the only water iv drank has been tea r coffee... Tho I have had some vanilla green tea...

Hi frances im fine, sts is a great result for xmas time! Sounds like ur still doing good!

Brekkie had. Fresh gala melon. Small banana. Small red apple. 2 mandarins n a glass of orange juice... Yum yum...
Lunch will be homemade winter veg soup. N veggie omelette. Maybe some toast depending on how hungry I am
Dinner will be chicken, veg, mash n gravy...

Sounds yummy!

Hey hon. STS is brilliant. Well done you!
Nothing to work off, you can just keep goin! Must be a great feeling. :)

Happy new year.
Sorry I never got onto u today. My feckin phone went dead and Wudnt turn back on for most of day! Really need to get a new one! :-(
Hope you enjoyed your new years. x

Happy new year.
Sorry I never got onto u today. My feckin phone went dead and Wudnt turn back on for most of day! Really need to get a new one! :-(
Hope you enjoyed your new years. x

Aw no worries hun.. Next time :)

I have a lovely New Years thanks.. Didn't do anything.. Was showered and in my Pj's from about 8pm.. Myself and Jonathan had a few drinks, watched crap on TV and brought in the new year together.. Doesn't sound much but it was lovely :)
Hope you enhoyed yours too? x
Happy New Year Frances xxx
Many happy returns Laura hunnie.. xxx

Having a good day so far... Water consumption has reached 1.5Lt.. Brekkie was 45g of porridge made on water with a splash of slimline milk.. Lunch is Brennans Good of Both bread with half slice thick cut deli ham and slice white cheddar cheese. Fruit for thru the day is 2 small red apples, 2 mandarins and a large slice of galia melon...
Dinner is uncertain as yet but will be either turkey (leftover from yesterdays dinner) or chicken cooked somehow... Bought in honey, mustard and soy sauce yesterday so I can make honey mustard chicken at some stage this week.. been ages since I've had it and its so yummy... Really hard tryna make dinners to suit us both (when I say make, I mean decide on.. We do dinner together most nights...) Jono's crap when it comes to thinking of nice dinners.. Its always either chicken n spuds/chips or spag bol... What an imagination he has ha ha ha

Back