Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Mmmm honey mustard chicken sounds good. How do u do it?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmmm honey mustard chicken sounds good. How do u do it?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
2 teaspoons honey + 2 teaspoons mustard + 2 teaspoons soy sauce into a bowl.. Mix them so they all blend in together.. cover the chicken in the mix, and leave to sit in it for half hour to an hour... Then put in the oven to cook...
Tracy coats it in crushed cornflakes so it makes it like crispy chicken and loves it that way.. I've still not tried it but only coz I've never any cornflakes in.. Others have coated it in breadcrumbs which I've not tried other.. I usually have it with rice and veg and its yum :)

Woohoo... Have ordered in a proper internet provider so should have it within 3-5 working day.. Hopefully they're not busy and get it to us by the weekend :D :D
All my soap watching and online series watching will begin again... So excited :D

Happy New Year gorgeous lady! Hope you're all settled in with Stringer in your new house now! If you haven't already, try making sweet n sour carrots to encourage Jon to eat more veg, (par boil for 10mins, put in oven for 30 mins, add vinegar and honey and put in oven for another 30mins).. yum! not tried it with potato/parsnip etc as well but it's def a way of spicing up carrots ;P (I'm gonna turn into a rabbit or a reindeer sometime soon...)

Take care of yourself, huuuge hugs xx

Happy New Year gorgeous lady! Hope you're all settled in with Stringer in your new house now! If you haven't already, try making sweet n sour carrots to encourage Jon to eat more veg, (par boil for 10mins, put in oven for 30 mins, add vinegar and honey and put in oven for another 30mins).. yum! not tried it with potato/parsnip etc as well but it's def a way of spicing up carrots ;P (I'm gonna turn into a rabbit or a reindeer sometime soon...)

Take care of yourself, huuuge hugs xx

Thank U beautiful. And many happy returns xxx
All settled now ta. Loving it. Apart from all the cleaning n washing lol
He's being very good on the veggie front. Has eaten everything I've handed him up so far ;)
And has cooked about 1/3 of the time too. When I cook he washes up n makes the coffee so it's 55/45 which is better than I'd hoped ;)

Ladies.. Am going to the dark side.. As of tomoro... I'm gona be doing Slimming World..
Thought I'd give it a go and see if it shakes things up a bit for me..
There's no meeting in my area until Thursday so my friend is sending up her books to me tomoro so I'll have a good read thru them and with the help and support on here am sure I can do it.. Then i'll get the new books are more info on Thursday when I get to the class..
I'll set up a new thread in the SW section and I hope you'll join me over there... If not to follow the program to just keep in touch..
For those of you who choose not to come over, thank you for your HUGE support, advice and help during my WW journey and I'm sure i'll be back to you again at some stage...

Ladies.. Am going to the dark side.. As of tomoro... I'm gona be doing Slimming World..
Thought I'd give it a go and see if it shakes things up a bit for me..
There's no meeting in my area until Thursday so my friend is sending up her books to me tomoro so I'll have a good read thru them and with the help and support on here am sure I can do it.. Then i'll get the new books are more info on Thursday when I get to the class..
I'll set up a new thread in the SW section and I hope you'll join me over there... If not to follow the program to just keep in touch..
For those of you who choose not to come over, thank you for your HUGE support, advice and help during my WW journey and I'm sure i'll be back to you again at some stage...

Yay I'm doing slimming world come join my diary, I love it just on day two now trying to get back into the swing of it I'm hoping for the same hun need to shake things up

I'll be following !! I know the diet well so if u need to know anything, ask. Whoooo good luck chick x

Yay I'm doing slimming world come join my diary, I love it just on day two now trying to get back into the swing of it I'm hoping for the same hun need to shake things up
Oh great hun.. I'll come find yer diary now..
I'll be following !! I know the diet well so if u need to know anything, ask. Whoooo good luck chick x
Great Tano be prepared for TONNES of questions until I get my books... :)

Here's a link to my new thread http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...ng-world-journey-starts-here.html#post5917332

Ill follow coz I'd miss you otherwise and I wanna be nosey. I don't get sw atall so it'll be interesting.

It's so easy once you start hunny

I did it years ago but only when it was red and green days but I found it too confusing and only lost 2lbs My friend lost 6 stone on it though so it obviously works. I didn't give it long enough. I downloaded the app a few months ago but didn't understand the healthy extras or syns etc.

I did it years ago but only when it was red and green days but I found it too confusing and only lost 2lbs My friend lost 6 stone on it though so it obviously works. I didn't give it long enough. I downloaded the app a few months ago but didn't understand the healthy extras or syns etc.

You need to pop to a group and get it explained to you or get a friend to, the ap is pretty rubbish

aw id miss you too hon so ill pop in on other page. Good luck. :)

I'll be there in a minute x

How u doing now? U havent decided to come back to sf then? Ur looking lovely and slim in ur photo! R u maintaining now?

How u doing now? U havent decided to come back to sf then? Ur looking lovely and slim in ur photo! R u maintaining now?

Ohh hiya Sarah, I'm doing alright. Was maintaining but then a holiday happened and I maintained at that new weight, then Christmas happened with extra stress so now need to lose again. I'm going to meeting on Tuesday and come march I'll be maintaining again!!!!!! How are you getting on?

Ohh hiya Sarah, I'm doing alright. Was maintaining but then a holiday happened and I maintained at that new weight, then Christmas happened with extra stress so now need to lose again. I'm going to meeting on Tuesday and come march I'll be maintaining again!!!!!! How are you getting on?

Starting again today! Lost 3st last year, gained back 2st between june and yesterday! New year new start, we will get there in the end!

Starting again today! Lost 3st last year, gained back 2st between june and yesterday! New year new start, we will get there in the end!

At least you are back at it. Good luck, we'll get it done :D

Back