Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Popping in to subscribe :) x

Welcome to the SF board. Sounds like a good plan to cook the chicken for Sunday to resist temptation. The day after alcohol is always so much harder to make good choices.

Sounds like a really sensible approach to food that you've got at the moment so hope that your losses reflect that.
Thanks for the welcome and the kinds words... My losses are slow.. Been playing with the same few pound for a few months now but I've just moved into my own house recently (Last week) so the exercise will start shortly and hopefully help things along.. Plan on starting C25K on Monday and want to start 30DS too but can't seem to find my DVD.. Its somewhere tho so I'm sure I'll come across it soon...
What's egg in a cup?! Or is it really that obvious and I shouldn't be such a pleb and ask lol xxx
Its literally just egg, in a cup :D You crack an egg into a cup, sprinkly in S&P, a corner of butter and pop it in the microwave for a minute r 2.. Then when the egg is cooked mash it up and eat straight from the cup.. its yummy :D
Popping in to subscribe :) x
Welcome :D

oooo sounds interesting!!! i may have to try this!!! xxx

Does it go like scrambled egg or like cooked white/runny yolk? I am curious about this egg in a cup now lol x

Does it go like scrambled egg or like cooked white/runny yolk? I am curious about this egg in a cup now lol x

Its kinda more like a boiled egg chopped up... The runny yolk depends on how long ya'v left it in :)

Its delish.. Its yummy with "soldiers" too (fingers of toast!)
Yes it is a childhood meal of mine... lol

one of the things you never have to explain to me is soldiers...........soldiers to me arent men that stand in front of the houses of parliment or anything like that they are slices of toats with butter that dip into a running yolk!!! hehe xxx

Here to follow hon :) New diary - exciting :D xx

Dubchick81 said:
Morning ladies. Day 1 of my new life. So weighed yesterday n was 176.4lb so that'll b my starting weight for this thread... Lets see that number decrease!!! :)

Good luck!!

Dubchick81 said:
Morning ladies. Day 1 of my new life. So weighed yesterday n was 176.4lb so that'll b my starting weight for this thread... Lets see that number decrease!!! :)

Exciting times,look forward to seeing that number decrease :0)

Hi lovely, how's your weekend been so far? Done anything nice? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Hi lovely, how's your weekend been so far? Done anything nice? X

Hi Hun. Had a little house warmer last night. Disaster! 2 friends don't get on n it kicked off!!

Oh dear! That really doesn't sound good. Was it at your house? Hope it all sorted itself out.

Dubchick81 said:
Hi Hun. Had a little house warmer last night. Disaster! 2 friends don't get on n it kicked off!!

Oh no... Tis a nightmare. Drunken anger letting loose? Did ya manage to calm them down? X

Ah.. it'll blow over.. They don't be in each others company often so will sort itself out..
Wasn't anything major really.. No scrapping (lol) just a bit of shouting n one friend left..
They don't get on n things were going OK.. Then Michelle thought it'd be a good idea to try sort things out.. But things didn't go to plan.. So Elaine was leaving.. Then Michelle was leaving.. So I left!! Then Elaine went home :( Michelle calmed down n the night carried on...

Getting back to it didn't really go to plan.. Am munching cheese puffs whlie I type.. Whoops.. But they will be tracked...

Got thru 4 bottle prosecco and 2 bottles of vodka last night.. Not all to myself.. Between 4 of us.. N the lads had a glass too... So allot consumed.. Also had couple slices of pizza... Will have a week of damage limitation n hopefully pull a STS this week.. HOPEFULLY...

O drama! Love a good old drama......on the tele......or at someone else house.....not your own!! Sounds like it all got sorted and you enjoyed the rest of ur night though!! Glad u did!!

Been off plan this weekend......what a blooming surprise lol! Don't feel that bad though!

Anyways just dropping by to say hiiiiii :) xxxx

emmaedes said:
O drama! Love a good old drama......on the tele......or at someone else house.....not your own!! Sounds like it all got sorted and you enjoyed the rest of ur night though!! Glad u did!!

Been off plan this weekend......what a blooming surprise lol! Don't feel that bad though!

Anyways just dropping by to say hiiiiii :) xxxx

Me too. Just having a curry now. Tho I'd say when I write up my day it'll be under my dailies. R not you far over anyway... I'll take today as a pp day n do sf from tomoro

Good weekend?

Back