Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

bulldogdaisy said:
Shame about the girls,maybe one day it will all get sorted.Enjoy your curry tonight :0)

Was so hungry then started eatin. Haven't even managed half it!!! Feel like I ate a whole restaurant of food!!

here to subscribe, so happy for you to have finally moved into ur new home. glad ur party ended well and they didnt wreck ur house :)
good luck with WW.

Loss of appetite! That's not so good!
No.. But then again.. I did mean I ate less of them calories so not all bad either.. lol

Welcome Sinead chic.. how are you? How are the wedding plans coming? Thanks for the congratz.. I love me house..
Felt the full benefit last night when we were hanging together.. Got my love bug rug (the blanket thing with the arms in it?!), and flaked on the a sofa each watching TV.. It was heavenly.. Only thing would have made it better would have been to hav no hangover.. lol

Dubchick81 said:
No.. But then again.. I did mean I ate less of them calories so not all bad either.. lol

Welcome Sinead chic.. how are you? How are the wedding plans coming? Thanks for the congratz.. I love me house..
Felt the full benefit last night when we were hanging together.. Got my love bug rug (the blanket thing with the arms in it?!), and flaked on the a sofa each watching TV.. It was heavenly.. Only thing would have made it better would have been to hav no hangover.. lol

Lol true bout the calories!
Aww sounds like a nice chilled evening,boo to the hangover though.Hope you have a good day :0)

Lol true bout the calories!
Aww sounds like a nice chilled evening,boo to the hangover though.Hope you have a good day :0)
Thank you hun. And you..
Oh it was bliss.. Even better that I didn't have to share my sofa :D

I'm SOOOO tired today tho.. Seriously.. Need matchsticks to hold open my eyes..
And I'm starving!! Have no fruit with me to snack on in between brekkie n lunch n then for my 3 o'clock.. :(
Nearly lunch time but its miserable out so I don't even want to go out at lunch to pick up some fruit.. And I've no cash on me to get someone else to get it for me.. :(

Dubchick81 said:
Thank you hun. And you..
Oh it was bliss.. Even better that I didn't have to share my sofa :D

I'm SOOOO tired today tho.. Seriously.. Need matchsticks to hold open my eyes..
And I'm starving!! Have no fruit with me to snack on in between brekkie n lunch n then for my 3 o'clock.. :(
Nearly lunch time but its miserable out so I don't even want to go out at lunch to pick up some fruit.. And I've no cash on me to get someone else to get it for me.. :(

Thanks about my day! I hate that tired feeling! Don't think the weather helps at the minute! Noo bout no fruit,that's not so good,I hope you are able to sort something out as more food would be better especially where you are tired!

pass me the matchsticks too!!!! xx

Thanks about my day! I hate that tired feeling! Don't think the weather helps at the minute! Noo bout no fruit,that's not so good,I hope you are able to sort something out as more food would be better especially where you are tired!
I know.. I think I'll force myself to get out and get some tho.. coz otherwise I know I'll hit the goodies basket in work and I REALLY don't want to do that.. And I only want to use weeklies on sauces n "proper" food for the rest of this week at least.. After the colosive amount of booze the weekend I can't afford any more treats...
pass me the matchsticks too!!!! xx
Emma its taking all my energy to stay awake here..

Dubchick81 said:
I know.. I think I'll force myself to get out and get some tho.. coz otherwise I know I'll hit the goodies basket in work and I REALLY don't want to do that.. And I only want to use weeklies on sauces n "proper" food for the rest of this week at least.. After the colosive amount of booze the weekend I can't afford any more treats...

Makes sense to get something and good idea bout using your weeklies for sauces etc,it's just nice having the weekends to 'live a little'

Makes sense to get something and good idea bout using your weeklies for sauces etc,it's just nice having the weekends to 'live a little'
Yea. I'd usually (as i've just said on Emma's page) have either Friday or Saturday "off" plan but still try and keep it somewhat monitored.. But last weekend was a ridiculous amount of drink.. Then pizza.. And then yesterdays day was quite messy.. Ooh just realised I never posted Saturdays or yesterday intake...

Dubchick81 said:
Yea. I'd usually (as i've just said on Emma's page) have either Friday or Saturday "off" plan but still try and keep it somewhat monitored.. But last weekend was a ridiculous amount of drink.. Then pizza.. And then yesterdays day was quite messy.. Ooh just realised I never posted Saturdays or yesterday intake...

It might not be as bad as you think though!

Sunday, July 08th

W: 1pint

B: 1 Sausage (2) 2 Bacon (1) 2 Best of both bread (4) - 7pp

L: Roast Chicken Sandwich - 6pp

D: Chinese - All week special of chicken curry with chips (1/4 bag) - 13pp

S: Cheetos (9) Lemon Meringue Pie (7) - 16pp

Total: 42/29
Weeklies Used: 13/49

So there you have it.. My weekends intake.. Could have been worse I s'pose..
Am gona do my best to have a 110% week from now til Friday... Ugly day out there today so I'm not gona even try start C25K but will stop off at my Mam's and get a work out DVD n do that..
Mind you the amount of cleaning that needs to be done in the house, it'll be a workout!!! lol

omg the mention of the word chinese set the dribble in my mouth on its escape route down my chin!!!!! lol!!! i SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want crispy shredded beef! ergh its like my one weekness! this may have to be my treat next weekend :)

xxx

Yea wasn't too bad at all! It's a bit grey here but no rain yet,was bad here yesterday though! That's good you are going to do a work out DVD,I've not done owt since last thursday except dog walking which is something I guess lol.Heres to a 100% week for all of us ;0)

Yea wasn't too bad at all! It's a bit grey here but no rain yet,was bad here yesterday though! That's good you are going to do a work out DVD,I've not done owt since last thursday except dog walking which is something I guess lol.Heres to a 100% week for all of us ;0)
More than I've done Daisy!!!

Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh... We were on looking thru the ISPCA's website yesterday looking for a puppy... So excited about getting one.. He wants to wait a while.. Says he wants to be completely settled himself before we even think about getting a dog.. Which makes sense.. But I want one NOW... I'm settled and ready.. lol
We will wait til he's ready tho.. Wouldn't be fair to get one n then have to give it away n unsettle it..
Tho I was showing him a few of the most adorable ones n I cud see his heart melting.. So hopefully won't be long :D

Back