Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Dubchick81 said:
Morning :)
Stupid house phone was ringing for 15 mins solid from 6:30. I eventually got up n answered it n coz it was me they hung up!! Obv my dads "GF"!! Silly cow! So I left it off the hook n went back to bed :)

Good for u leaving it off the hook! She should have phoned his mobile, so rude to hang up on u!

sarah88 said:
Good for u leaving it off the hook! She should have phoned his mobile, so rude to hang up on u!

She's a wagon. They had an affair n she used to ring the house when he wouldn't answer his mobile fit my Mam to answer!! So clearly has no morals r thought for anyone else!
I'm not a violent person but if ever I meet her I swear I'm gona smack her one in the chops! And another for my Mam :D

Dubchick81 said:
She's a wagon. They had an affair n she used to ring the house when he wouldn't answer his mobile fit my Mam to answer!! So clearly has no morals r thought for anyone else!
I'm not a violent person but if ever I meet her I swear I'm gona smack her one in the chops! And another for my Mam :D

Ergh how horrible for your Mam! Smack her one for me while you're at it ;0)

Dubchick81 said:
It was yummy but it wasn't stress related eating. It was being too impatient!! I had my sandwich back at the office. But maccers was right there n the big yellow M was flirting with me. I cudn resist :D

Down 3.5lbs this week :eek:

Wow! How ya manage that well done

Dubchick81 said:
Thanks ladies.. One of my biggest losses TBH. Think I've only ever had 1 loss like it.. Delighted..
I'd say it was a mix of last week lost loss.. As in I'd say the pasta before last weeks WI gave me a false gain which is why today's was so big.. Still chuffed tho :) Another 3 to go tho til I'm back to where I was before my birthday.. Its taking nearly a year to get that gain off :mad: But its getting off and that's the main thing :)

I feel your pain! It's taken me bloomin ages I lost a pound this week first in months well done hun think we deserve it

Dubchick81 said:

She sounds like a right *****! Have no respect for homewreckers!

I love how minimins stars our naughty words!

Hey Hun hope all is well, very exciting with the house viewings!!
My parents are the opposite and they are trying to sell their house at the moment. The estate agent turned up yesterday with someone to view the house and they had forgotten to inform my parents about it!!! Mum was not happy she was elbow deep in soil from gardening and the house wasn't how she would of liked it to be but they have seemed the most keen so far lol.
Glad Jono is behaving now!! Xx

nessa123 said:
Hey Hun hope all is well, very exciting with the house viewings!!
My parents are the opposite and they are trying to sell their house at the moment. The estate agent turned up yesterday with someone to view the house and they had forgotten to inform my parents about it!!! Mum was not happy she was elbow deep in soil from gardening and the house wasn't how she would of liked it to be but they have seemed the most keen so far lol.
Glad Jono is behaving now!! Xx

Message tell them to shift their house to south Dublin n I'll buy it :) problem solved for both of us ha ha

Vicky I just stayed on plan all week. No day off. No alcohol. N walking everyday with Stringer.
Had z maccers on thursday for lunch but Sotho I wanted a big mac, got a cheeseburger! But counted if in n made sure not to ho into weeklies n have s healthy filling n low pp dinner.
Hopefully will see another loss next as an not drinking this weekend either n planning on staying on plan 100% again

Wow, that was very restrained with the phone! Well done! ..... B***h!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dubchick81 said:
Message tell them to shift their house to south Dublin n I'll buy it :) problem solved for both of us ha ha

Vicky I just stayed on plan all week. No day off. No alcohol. N walking everyday with Stringer.
Had z maccers on thursday for lunch but Sotho I wanted a big mac, got a cheeseburger! But counted if in n made sure not to ho into weeklies n have s healthy filling n low pp dinner.
Hopefully will see another loss next as an not drinking this weekend either n planning on staying on plan 100% again

Yes you deserve it hun we've both been great at STS! I'm drinking this weekend though! So I'll have I make sure I'm uber good all week

Im from Sligo cromleach lodge is amazing for weddings I hope ye have a fab time x[/QUOTE]

Thanks hon
Really looking forward to it!! I never get chance to stay anywhere nice since being single, so looking forward to fab room in a fab hotel for two nites!!
Oh and loads of food and drink! Hehe! :)

Sorry I know I'm annoying but I've finally made a diary on the cal counting section it's baby belle's final countdown please add me for support :)

Last diary lol

I'm sure he will its lovely. Yeah all good with me. Wedding plans coming along nicely. 9 months to go.... :) time is flying by. Still dont like Athy but then im never here much to get used to it. Matt wants to put his house on the market after the wedding and buy a house in kilkenny city instead. i will be so much closer to work and to my family. my sister is due her 2nd baby in 7 weeks so then i will have 3 babies to visit in total. i already have 2 nieces. i tend to stay at my parents house twice a week to break the journey. then for past few weekends we stayed at my parents as we had different family events going on. this weekend is my first in athy in about a month. as for my diet well i did rejoin weight watchers but i lost loads in my first week and then gained 1ib every week after that. dont know why as my food was the same as week one. instead i have worked out my BMR & TDEE on myfitnesspal and have decided to try calorie counting. im going to curves as im bridesmaid in 14 weeks and i drastically need to do something. i lost 1.8% bodyfat in week 1 at curves (40.5% down to 38.7%) so bloody high. :( but my weight stayed the same 10.9 and a half. I will get there for my own wedding but i just want to feel comfortable for my friends wedding even if the dress is 2 sizes bigger than planned. the women ordering in the dresses is gonna kill me as i was 9 stone when she took my measurements. hopefully the dress will be in soon so i can see how much damage has been done. anyway thats my story so far, enjoy rest of your weekend :) xx

Well just back from the park with stringer where he met a 5 month old German shepherd n it was about 4 tines the size of him ha ha
Then gave home his shower n had mine. Waiting to hear from Jonathan to see what we're doin for the day. Prob just a lazy day but weather is fab... For now!!

Dubchick81 said:
Well just back from the park with stringer where he met a 5 month old German shepherd n it was about 4 tines the size of him ha ha
Then gave home his shower n had mine. Waiting to hear from Jonathan to see what we're doin for the day. Prob just a lazy day but weather is fab... For now!!

Hehe bout the big GS,Stringer will soon be catching up to it ;0) hope you and Jonathan have a good day :0)

Weathers fab isn't it. Feel guilty bout goin to DFS when I shud be at home gardening! :-/ Enjoy anyway hon. :)

Back